• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

Richard nodded and got up, heading to the kitchen. He looked in the fridge to see what might be enough to feed a dragon. Soon enough he found a large plate of defrosting chicken that he had been planning to use for curry later. He brought it out and showed it to Ember. "Will this be enough?"

Ember nods and thanks him because she's polite and eats all of the chicken without chewing or anything

As Richard watches her eat he can't help but blush. 'Woah, that was pretty hot,' Richard thought to himself softly. "Anything else?"

Ember rests her head on his "I never got the chance to... I always thought that... you wouldn't like me anymore"

Ember snuggles him lovingly she's mainly hugging him with her non broken arm but is getting her wings involved too

Ember giggles and looks down at him "What it's just like holding a red bit of glass under a light?"

Ember giggles "You know it's typically used to capture prey right..." she un wraps her wings "But I won't eat you... I like you too much" she gives him a kiss on the forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back