• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

She freezes in place but the branch still can't support the weight of a small car or teenage dragon "Richard, get down... I can't stop it falling but I can stop you from falling with it..."

Ember screams as the branch snaps causing her to fall to the ground, luckily she's only broken an arm and can't run away anymore

Richard let's out a similar yelp of his own as he too falls out of the tree. And just like Ember he breaks his arm. He holds it up as best he can, "now we match," he chuckles softly.

Ember sighs and looks up at him from lying on the broken branch "I tried to keep you safe, but I only hurt you further..."

Richard sighed as he got onto Ember's tummy. "Hey, if I didn't want to get hurt I wouldn't have climbed up that tree," he said with a soft smile, "Ember if getting a little banged up is what it takes to be with you, then I think it's worth it."

Ember looks away from him "It doesn't change that I'm still a danger to you... I... I hate that..."

Ember shakes her head and stands up taking him by his non broken arm "you gotta go to hospital, I need a Vet..."

Ember couldn't answer she had fallen on her dominant arm, the nurse answered for her "Hello? Ember has broken her left arm so I'm filling in for her"

"Of course it is gorgeous," he said with a smile of his own, "hows my favourite dragoness doing, you know apart from the broken arm."

"Saying favourite adds nothing... I'm the only dragoness" she sighs "I'm a little lonely... the nurse tries her best but I think she's getting fed up of my appetite"

"You want me to come and look after you?" Richard asked politely, "the nurse here says I should be up and out of bed within the hour."

Ember sits up the nurse attempting to keep the phone near her ear "Of course I do! If it's not a trouble or could lead to you getting hurt"

"Ember you don't have to worry about me getting hurt, your my...more than a friend, not my mother," Richard said with a smile, "I'll be there soon to look after you."

Richard didn't hear the last part, but he was sure it was sweet. As soon as he was allowed to leave he did, heading straight for Ember's vet. He also made himself a promise to get tougher, so Ember didn't have to worry.

It was a lot harder to fix dragon bones than human ones, because nothing was known about the bones of an alive dragon as she was the only one, Ember had at least a week to wait, so the Vet had put a cast on her arm and she was allowed to go

Ember is standing in the reception and throws her arm around Richard giving him a big kiss on the forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back