• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Living Life In Hellhole: Life In Bad Kids Academy (B.K.A)

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .

Bad Kids Academy: "Home" For Young Delinquents

cdde8d50-e937-0132-aad6-0acd8dfea39d.gif

In only a few short weeks, students, delinquents of ages 8-18, will begin filing in to Bad Kids Academy, or B.K.A. Almost three years have passed since a massive amount of young people have turned corrupt. The world was in chaos. A large amount of people at the age of eight to eighteen committed major crimes, although there were no casualties. One person, Adelina Marchesa, then found a solution. And, after two years, there was B.K.A.

All the young delinquents from around the world must now be sent to B.K.A, somewhere far from every country. They will now live in an academy which they were sent for committing a crime, that they had to be in the top most secured school, that will give them punishments if they do anything bad, even if they were just a second late for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested! Is this still accepting?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
I'm very interested! Is this still accepting?
Yes. C:
Fantayzia said:
Im so in! This looks amazing
WantYourSoul said:
You can count me in!
NightFlame said:
♥♢♥ love the idea....
claty said:
Interested!
budgieboo said:
I'm interested. :>
DuskerTem said:
I'm interested.
Chibii said:
Bish you know I'm in.
I'll tag everyone once I make the thread, then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back