• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living in a Freakshow (boy needed)

Eevee19

Magic Eight Ball
its 1870, a young infant is thrown into the mail basket of Mr Feeter's Freak & Perculiars. One of the pin head twins walk over to retrieve the mail for Mr. Feeter but has trouble carrying the basket due to the infant crying and runs back to the the tent.

"I c-c-can-n-n-not! Bring mail!" Pinhead 1 exclaimed.

Snake lady hissed a little, "And why not darling?"

"L-l-l-loud m-m-mail!" Pinhead pointed out the tent.

"Loud mail?" The snake lady wandered out of the tent and too the mail basket before Mr. Feeter wonders where his mail is and Pinhead gets in trouble. She hears the crying and looks into the basket and sees the baby, "Why your not mail, your a little girl." She picked up the baby and checked the child quick before wrapping her up from the cold. She held the baby in one hand and carried the basket on her hips going to the 2nd biggest tent in the lot. "Mr. Feeter, I got the mail for you and there was a baby in the mail too." She put the basket down and calmed the baby a bit from a whine.

Mr Feeter looked up from his papers, "A baby you say.... any deformities? Extra limbs? Weird skin?" He asked as he looked over at Snake lady holding the baby.

She shook her head, "No. I looked over her body, she is a perfect little baby."; she hissed a bit as she smiled at the infant.

He shrugged, "Get rid of it. Not a freak. Wont stay here. Cant afford any extra mouths to feed." He went back to his paper work and waved her off.

She hissed in disgust, "Mr. Feeter! She is just an infant. She never asked to be thrown away here."she put the child down on his couch, putting a blanket around her, "You know if you want to keep your favorite star happy?" She walked over to Mr Feeter and wrapped her scaly arms around him, "Then can I keep her? As my own." She looked at him with her big yellow eyes and let it a loving purr, "I can keep her around to raise and help take care of us."

Mr Feeter sighed, " fine. But I better hear no crying of that baby!" He said and shooed her off.

Snake lady smiled big and picked up the little bundle, running off to the tent where all they eat after performances, "hey everyone! We got a new baby." She hissed as she held up the child for them all to see.

All the freaks came and gathered around to see the new baby. Snake lady's husband, the lizard man walked over, "Another freak to raise into show business huh?"he poked the little one on the nose.

She shook her head, "She is a perfect baby. Not like us. She wont perform. Just be our baby." She said smiling big, "Her name is Isadora."

16 years later.....

A beauty with piercing blue eyes and straight black hair, her fair complexion and busty but skinny built was walking around the tents before opening show, "Mama! Dad! Mr. Feeter says to get out of the dressing room." Isadora called out to their tent.

Snake lady and Lizard man walked out of tents dressed in their best with their scaly complexion shining a bit in the sun, "Coming! That man needs to quiet down. Doing a day show is nothing." Snake lady charmed as she kissed her daughter, "Remember stay out of sight. We dont need people thinking we stole you."

Isadora looked down, "When can I join the acts?" She asked, "Everyone does something and I dont."

Lizard man patted her head, "Hush. Your not like us. You know that." He hissed and kissed her head.

Isadora nodded and walked over to the ticket booth, waiting for the normal people to start showing up to purchase a way in. She enjoyed people watching, seeing all the people who were either scared or intrigued by her family of freaks.

K0NFRA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back