• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Living a Lie: Fantasy & Reality Collide

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
full

12b0b0544548f8d69489bee8d82870dc.png

a72f4508c74ba7a32b5ec9bb5d64478b.png
Rules:
1. I except literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve. There will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

1b1b77c36e5ea999398161781f32dfa5.png
Once upon a time, there was a land called Neeska. Neeska is a land where creatures off all sorts live together in harmony. You have elves, dragons, unicorns, fairies, pixies, mermaids, and so much more. Every type of creature has an area of Neeska that they can call their own, but they are all able to come together and celebrate their home once a year, in a celebration called Panzance. It's a huge festival, looked forward to by all.

Except recently, things have been off. Something is brewing outside of the province of Neeska, something cruel, something evil. Sensing it's presence, the highest of all of the creatures (the High Elves, The High Mermaids, etc.) have decided to try and save their future. They've sent five of their children to Earth, disguised as humans, to see if Earth is a place where they could possibly live in the future. They will have to survive as humans, ensuring that no one knows their true identity, and report back home.

Sent to Earth in a portal with an agreement to meet back in the same spot in a months time, the five children are officially on their own. They are aged, in humans years, from 19 to about 22, and will be attending a human college complete with dorms.

Can they make it? For their people?

2aaf61fed428bb8d9a0ddfc3757f6881.png
So there is room for five (5) fantasy creatures. I would prefer no more than one of each kind.
-mermaid
-fairy
-dragon
-elf
-etc.

There is also room for three humans, just to add some fun into the mix.
-human
-human
-human

I want to *try* and keep the genders even. I will most likely be playing a fantasy creature, though that is up in the air as of this moment.

Your fantasy creature, as soon as they crossed the portal, became human in appearance. No tails, funny ears, or anything. They do, however, still have their powers (mermaids can breathe underwater, dragons with an affinity for fire, etc.) so they must work to hide those.

Your human is HUMAN. No powers of any kind, unless I okay it first.

e13ebec1fc0fd845b232fb474c49c7e4.png

interest check
character sheets
ooc
ic rp

999b9f88e46c955947bf21e52c4dd9c3.png

full

Last edited:
Is it weird that I'm getting inspiration for my writing sample from a cut scene in a videogame?

Definitely still room!

I would ideally like a few more people to show interest (like maybe one or two?) But I think at this rate, with you guys, I can go ahead and post the CS and OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back