• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Little Witch Academia rp, anyone?

Akakios

Bored
So, Ive recently fallen back into the Little Witch Academia fandom, and Ive done it hard. My mind has been racing with all kinds of different ideas, thoughts, and AUs, but today I bring you a demon AU, featuring Croix. Im going to post my prompt here, so that you can see if your interested. ((Note: This is aimed towards a hurt/comfort turned romance story. That being said, Im open to anyone you might want to play, including OC's, but if you'd really like to make my day (and probably month) Id really like someone to play Ursula/Chariot. The basis is, Croix is a succubus, who years ago lost the only person she loved who just so happened to be a human. Due to this fact, she stopped feeding and being a productive member of Hell in any way, so she was kicked out. Now she's almost starving and basically living in a bar where she meets y/c, as any role you'd like to play, who is her love reborn. There may be mentions of adult content, but it won't ever be explicitly played out.)) If you've made it this far, thanks. If you're interested, pm me!

Croix Meridies, in short, was fucked. She was a demon, a lust demon to be specific, taking the form of a 5’7 woman in her mid twenties, with teal eyes and short, lilac hair. She, for whatever reason, had stopped eating. It made her unproductive as a demon, and an unproductive demon had no place in hell. So, she was kicked out.

Now she was almost incredibly weak. She couldn't make her human guise perfect, so her tail was wrapped around her waist and her wings, though small, were pinned uncomfortably to her back under her shirt. So, now that she was banished and had little more to do, she did what any depressed demon would. She beat humans in drinking contests, because she was physically incapable of getting drunk.

Tonight she had just finished her challenge, and since she brought a lot of money to the bar she frequented with people coming to see this ultimate heavyweight, they let her sleep in the bar during closed hours, since she really didn't have a job or a place to stay. She was tempted to go to the booth she often slept in, the one she found most comfortable, and call it a night. Was tolerating the smell of drunk and horny humans, what was essentially her meals, torture? Yeah. But she still managed, and found herself starting to enjoy all of this.

So she looked at the bartender and asked for a glass of water (she couldn't get drunk, but she could still get those hangover headaches)and sat there to nurse it for the next ten minutes, while she winded down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back