• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

Hm. Alright, thanks you two <3

I did try to make the Archives as easy to navigate as possible, while being as concise and helpful as can be at the same time. Not easy to align all that. For my next game of this magnitude, I am seriously considering creating a small private wiki site to serve as the Archives *woof*

You're making a new game?  How cool!  =)

Unfortunately, with my having created my second Hosted Project, I'll be at my cap of (three) four games...  Still, I hope you have a great time when it comes to life, Wolf! 8D

No, no. I'm not starting another game for as long as Amaranth is running. The one time I tried that was with Nivirres: The Frozen World, a game that had most of Amaranth's back-then-players involved, and it fell apart due to people quitting really fast. Since then I've decided not to run multiple large projects at once. Amaranth gets my nearly undivided attention until it's complete.

The only exception might be a smaller scale game with some lesser folks, such as the Silent Hill game I have had in mind for nearly two years but haven't yet prepared the resources for it *woof*

Heya folks!  Kaerri and I are preparing for Hurricane Matthew.  If we disappear for a time, that's why!  If you're the praying kind, please do pray for all folks affected.  =)

Honor and fun,

Us.  =)

Update!

The worst has passed us, now we're just waiting for the outer bands to follow. No power (I'm on my tablet, we do have cell coverage still), and the yard's a mess, but we're otherwise fine.

(Some of you may get this multiple times as I copy/paste to different RPs.)

Thanks for the warm wishes and sunshine, everyone!  May you be equally fortunate when hard times come your way.  =)

Whaat, nooo, you have to tell me so I can fix it! ;)   Actually I only noticed because I needed to look something up and clicked on it.

Heya folks!  I have good news!  

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!  It appears I am soon going back to 5 days/week in Real Life, instead of the 6 days /week I've been working for months, and I am looking forward to it!  That means more sleep, more time to do things that aren't work, and moar RP Nation!  Moooar!  This makes me smile.  =)  

Hope you are having a good day out there, too!  =)

Wolf, where's the link or post with the most recent iteration of the Necromancy rules?

Wolf, where's the link or post with the most recent iteration of the Necromancy rules?

It's under the Necromancy tab of Vittorio's sheet (quick link).

It's the same for every other player whose character has a developed skill, just to remind the rest of you. Under the respective skill's tab/spoiler *woof*

Yeah, sorry, I thought it would make most sense there. Though thinking about it now, I probably should have made an info thread with links to all game resources. Will do that, too. I'll just merge it with that WARS-quick-reminder thread I was planning to add.

Honestly I think it makes a ton of sense, I just forgot you'd update and edited all the sheets. 

Sorry for not replying sooner *woof*

The Ritual of Summoning from the 5th Degree is of course the prerequisite to the advanced Ritual of Animation. You must first call forth and bind (to the mortal plane) a spirit before you can proceed to do anything else with it. Keep in mind that Captain Greywall is no arcanist. His request to bring the man back to life could be interpreted in at least two ways (to raise only the specter OR to raise and bind the specter to the body) - and as a commoner, he's likely to be unaware of the double meaning of it. This would occur to Valtieri.

So it's safe to assume the summoning ritual is being called for, but you might want to ask before binding the spirit to the body afterwards, as that may not be needed.

@Dannigan & @Kaerri - The next update from me is going to mark both of your respective scenes as completed. Auri has yet to visit the fort and Maggie will likely want to rest after her experience in the Mirakul, but I wasn't going to RP that. However, @Grey and @Jack Elarithon are not quite done with their scenes yet... It's going to take a few more posts at least, which wouldn't be too bad, except that probably translates to a month of waiting at this pace. So are you alright with waiting for them, or do you have other RP desires for the meantime? IC, your characters will still have late afternoon left before they head to Auri's residence to rendezvous with the other Chosen. If you want, you can even get some 1v1 action between Auri and Maggie. Let me know *woof*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to be able to visit RPN at all between tomorrow morning and Monday night.

I'll see if the scene can be made any closer to complete tonight and if not finish it Tuesday.

Well, I certainly don't mind waiting for Jack and Grey, but there's got to be something Auri can be doing besides waiting a month in Real Life...

Maybe our characters can train together?  Practice our powers or something?  Perhaps we could wander Alicante and just help folks who need it.  Between Maggie's healing and Auri's magic and breath weapons, we could do that (or something similar) without advancing either story goal.  What do you think, @Kaerri-darlin'?

I'd be up for some Auri/Maggie time, sure.  Perhaps they both end up at Auri's early, and decide to go for a walk to pass the time?

I'm OK waiting too, if that's what we go with.

If that's what you want, just let me know. Now, given your different timelines, Maggie finished with her business at the temple at around 10h, whereas Auri left Fort Artan at around 13h. What did your characters do after that?

Once we decide on when and where, I'll post a wrap-up reply to your scenes and include the new joint setting below *woof*

Oh and, just to understand these timelines, I am assuming it takes close to an hour and a half to cross the entire city on foot. Downscale from there, means that most of your distances so far have been around half an hour walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back