• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

@Kaerri - Maggie's shielding miracles are centered on whom they are cast. If she were to use the greater one while standing next to someone (in this case Violet), the protection would move along with Maggie, leaving the other person as she went :P You'd need to stick together for it to encompass you at all times. So I assumed she cast the less shield on herself *woof*

Remember I am always here if you have questions, complaints or suggestions. It's in beta after all :D

@Sir Calgori - I moved things a bit ahead for you, in case you had nothing to say to the previous post. Funny, it did not occur to me earlier to do that, which should have been the first thing to do. Not by much, but hopefully you find the strength and wisdom to post now. I promise you it would make everyone happier ;) Aim to finish up your scene in the next post or two.

That's right, all. We're wrapping up everyone's split paths so there will be a reunion of sorts, and then the next adventure *woof*

@Sir Calgori @Kaerri

You can consider each of your respectable scenes complete at this point and should hold off posting (except perhaps Calgori) until my next post that will bring you all (or most of you) back together for a debriefing of sorts. I mean in the evening, probably in some tavern or back where you slept at the Temple. The remainders of your adventures in between will be recounted in that post and I may contact some of you via PM for optional discussion in that regard.

As always, thank you for all the patience and writing. It's been a hectic period for me (still is) with unannounced trips to abroad at the last minute coupled with finding a new apartment in the nick of time, but I will update the game this week definitely *woof*

A note on dinner: Unless stated otherwise, I will assume everyone is paying their own expenses. Feel free to customize your food and drink however you please (remember we are in a medieval game - ask if unsure). I'll make sure you get the receipt :3 *woof*

In this case, the ones present (except Maggie) have already ordered. You may specify what here in the OOC or retrospectively IC.

Thanks for the understanding. *hugs* Maggie's expositing (is that a word? Verb for "exposition") over there.

Looked it up just for funsies.

Wiktionary said:
exposit (third-person singular simple present exposits, present participle expositing, present simple past and past participle exposited)
1. to expound
Wiktionary said:
expound (third-person singular simple present expounds, present participle expounding, simple past and past participle expounded)
1. To lay open; to expose to view; to examine or exposit.

2. To lay open the meaning of; to explain or discuss at length; to clear of obscurity; to interpret.
Well, that's exactly what I meant, so yay :bigsmile:

Welcome back, Kaerri :)

And @Petal maybe Dina can finally get her turn to speak! The poor thing has been waiting on everyone else, too scared to interrupt I imagine *woof*

@Petal & @Grey

Your characters will have a chance to have their conversation now, since let's be honest - the battle can do without you :P

@Kaerri

You may send Maggie to fight, stay at the tavern or have her take some time for herself if she likes.

@Doctor Calgori

It is still not too late for Henvei to make a late appearance; otherwise we will have to talk about where he was and where he'll show up the next day.

@All

I don't plan to play out the battle. There's no point. It will be exactly like the previous night anyway. I will wait for Dina and Valtieri to have their little talk, after which I'll advance the story to dawn and we'll explore Dunn's outskirts. Chapter will be roughly halfway at that point *woof*

On a side note, everyone has had 5 silver deducted from their wallets. That is the price of the average meal, while a fancy one can go up to 1 gold. Prices can vary based on location.

Whoops, didn't see this before I posted. But I don't think I'll change it, since what I posted is what she'd do anyway. :wink:

Yikes. This is dragging on exactly the way I feared it would, but meh. We're not in a hurry, are we? I'm sure Kaerri won't mind and especially not Calgori (who has been promising a return for a while now).

I'll make sure @Petal doesn't miss her alert *woof*

@Petal & @Grey alright, time to wrap it up you two - before everyone disappears for the holidays. A post or maybe two today and tomorrow and that's it. Final words in Dina and Valtieri's conversation ( ;) ).

Myself I don't require detachment from RPing to rest, but then I am a lone wolf and most of you have families to be with. So I'll be pausing the game until next year (damn that sounds longer than it really is ( :P )). Is that ok with everyone?

And last but not least @Doctor Calgori I demand that you report to the OOC and give everyone a status update ASAP (} :) )

Notice

The RP is on pause for the holidays and will be back on January 3rd, when the story will advance onto the next day - so yes, Petal and Grey you have until then to finish your little talk.

I wish everyone all the best for the end of this year ( ;) ) *howl*

I'm at a loss for anything to discuss, so I guess no we wait for combat to end and plot to advance. Unless you can think of something Petal?

Can't go about binding while Wolf is taking time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back