Little Interest Check Thing

I might Be interested, but, surely the dark side will be really under powered and then the guy with the sword is OP? Is that how it’s works?

I might Be interested, but, surely the dark side will be really under powered and then the guy with the sword is OP? Is that how it’s works?

The dark side isn't underpowered. It's the one that's more powered actually. The dark side is taking over the world and the light side is being taken over because of it. Therefore, the light side is loosing, while the darkness is winning. The light side is going to have to turn the tides in their favor if they want to stop the forces of evil and save the universe.

The one with the sword won't be OP at all. Everyone will be equal. Everyone will have a fair share at fighting the darkness or the light, or being on their own.

The dark side isn't underpowered. It's the one that's more powered actually. The dark side is taking over the world and the light side is being taken over because of it. Therefore, the light side is loosing, while the darkness is winning. The light side is going to have to turn the tides in their favor if they want to stop the forces of evil and save the universe.

The one with the sword won't be OP at all. Everyone will be equal. Everyone will have a fair share at fighting the darkness or the light, or being on their own.
Alright, definetly interested then ?

Interested. How's the dark side though? Super serious ultra baddy "I murder babies for fun" type of stuff or Evil, but with different personalities such as "Mad scientist" "Overconfident tough guy" etc?

Interested. How's the dark side though? Super serious ultra baddy "I murder babies for fun" type of stuff or Evil, but with different personalities such as "Mad scientist" "Overconfident tough guy" etc?

That's how I pictured the dark side being, but really, you can make your character on the evil side how you want.

What is how you pictured? "murder babies 4 fun" or different personalities?

Well, I pictured the dark side being evil. The murder babies for fun, would fit that yes. But I also pictured different personalities in it too? I imagine people joining the dark side for their own reasons, so that would make sense?

Well, I pictured the dark side being evil. The murder babies for fun, would fit that yes. But I also pictured different personalities in it too? I imagine people joining the dark side for their own reasons, so that would make sense?
Alright. Wanted to know so I know which to join. If the dark side is just pure evil for the sake of being evil and no personality traits, then nah. But If it's unique personalities....I'll consider.

Alright. Wanted to know so I know which to join. If the dark side is just pure evil for the sake of being evil and no personality traits, then nah. But If it's unique personalities....I'll consider.

Oh no, I'm not a big fan of being evil just for the sake of being evil. I love characters that are bad for a reason. It's more unique that way.

Oh no, I'm not a big fan of being evil just for the sake of being evil. I love characters that are bad for a reason. It's more unique that way.
Ah. Ok. That's good. I also love character's who're bad for a reason. I find it more interesting such as bad to help for a good cause (Maybe being bad is the only way to save somebody "Hey I promise to save X if you join Y") or they're confused or such.

Ah. Ok. That's good. I also love character's who're bad for a reason. I find it more interesting such as bad to help for a good cause (Maybe being bad is the only way to save somebody "Hey I promise to save X if you join Y") or they're confused or such.

Exactly. That doesn't make them 'bad' characters pre-say, they just need to be one the dark side in order to save someone or they don't know any better. It brings out more in-depth to characters rather than them being evil just to be evil. Though, there's not wrong with those characters.

Hmmmm.... what do you mean by "many worlds"?

And is there a specific system to magic in this wo- I guess universe , or is it just whatever ya come up with

Hmmmm.... what do you mean by "many worlds"?

And is there a specific system to magic in this wo- I guess universe , or is it just whatever ya come up with

Many worlds as in, characters will be going to different kinds of worlds that's different than their own. Say like how if Mario went into Sonic's world and things of that nature. But with our original characters.

The magic can be whatever you come up with, so long as it's nothing overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back