• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Little Fandom Search<3

flower pot

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya dears!​
Welcome to my little partner search! I'm Axelle and you can call me that or Ax, or anything else you'd like! I go by they/she pronouns, though I don't mind much if you use any others to address me. As for my age, for the people who care about this, I'm in between 13-17 and more to the middle of the scale. Now, everything else you need to know is just below!
Here I'll just write some stuff I do in a role-play, if you don't wanna read through this, you can skip through these, like 5 lines, and you'll see what I want from you, if we are rp partners!

✑ I am semi-lit to lit. I write in 3rd person, past tense. I usually write around 3 paragraphs, but I can write up to 5-6 if I'm motivated enough.
✑ I can do play as any gender and can do any ship, as long as it makes sense.
✑ I am open for most roleplays and have quite a lot of plots. For now I'm searching for fandom role-plays, so original plots are off the table. Really sorry, maybe sometime in the future.
✑ I do play as canon characters, as I said before. If you want me to play someone specific, ask me. I usually don't have a problem playing anyone though.
✑ I do NOT do NSFW roleplays or any stuff that is 18+.
✑ I mostly reply pretty quickly. If I don’t I’m probably sleeping or busy. If I don’t reply in three days, just poke me or something.
✑ I am a bit awkward in OOC talk at first, though I don't mind it at all. If my replies seem dry to you, I'm so sorry, I just don't know how to talk to people, it's never intentional.
✑ Onto a bit more serious note, any rp I'm doing is going to raise some pretty serious and dark themes, I'm talking about some triggering stuff, so beware. And while the rp may contain just mentions, which is not very likely, my OC pages have a lot of dark stuff on them. Also, I tend to graphically describe violence, m*rder and injury in my rps, so if you aren't comfortable with any of this, I'm not the rp partner you're looking for.

Now that we are done with this, I would like to point out some things I want you to do when role playing with me!

⚬ I don't care about your age, so as long as you're okay with roleplaying with someone who is less than 18, I'm okay with roleplaying with you. Also, please do send me your age, so I know. I'm not asking exact age, if you're not comfortable with that though.
⚬ Please be at least semi-lit to lit and write in 3rd person, past tense. If you are a one-liner, then I'm not the partner you are seeking.
⚬ I have a pretty important request, please be flexible with ships/genders you can do. It gets boring if we only do mxm or nbxf. And the same goes for if you only play male in any ship.
⚬ Be respectful and patient. Don’t spam me if I don’t reply.
⚬ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD read the bio of the character you are roleplaying with. While there may be a lot of info you may find stupid, there is some useful stuff. And if you don't want to read it, just ask me to give you a summary!
⚬ Please don’t use stuff like ‘(▔^▔) or (ㄒoㄒ) in the role-play, it's annoying. Unless you're playing for Aoyama.
⚬ If you don’t want to roleplay with me or got bored of the rp, just tell me. Don’t ghost me, it's not nice. Also, if you are tired of a plot or want to change stuff up, don't hesitate to tell me, I'll be happy to do so, as long as you don't do that in every plot before it can get interesting.
⚬ Don’t ask me to do NSFW, as I said before, I don’t do this stuff. I mean, making out is as far as I'll go.
⚬ Now, OOC talk, I'm all for it, but not too much during a rp. Especially in heated moments, it spoils the atmosphere lol.
There is a pretty big variety of fandoms I know and can technically roleplay in, though I'm not enthusiastic/willing to do that. Tho you can convince me with a good plot, or something like that.

Now, about CCs. Here I'll list characters I can play as from each fandom. If the character you want me to play as is not on the list, please don't push me to play them.

⭐︎-The more of those, the more willing am I to rp, if the fandom has no stars at all, it will take convincing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐︎My Hero Academia - I can play any CC here, except for Bakugou, Mineta and Shouto.

Miraculous Ladybug - Ig I can play anyone, though just a heads up, I haven't watched anything for a year or smth, so I think I'm caught up with season 3, but that's it.

Bungou Stray Dogs - Well, not much here. While I can technically play everyone here, I haven't role-played in this fandom yet. And also I am partially caught up with it and not at all invested.

⭐⭐︎MCU - I think I can play everyone here, though I'm not that sure. I have missed some movies, tho all in all, I'm caught up.

⭐︎Young Justice - I have watched only the 2 first seasons, and don't remember much of it. Though, I can play anyone, maybe except Batman.

⭐⭐⭐︎Voltron - Pretty sure I can play everyone here too and I like it quite a lot, it's just been quite some time since I watched it.

PJO - I lost all interest of this fandom, tho I don't have a problem playing any of the characters. I probably won't be convinced to do this one, but you can try ig.

⭐︎Maximum Ride series - Any of the characters, perhaps not some of the side characters tho.

⭐⭐⭐︎ATLA - I think I can play all of them, with Azula being my favourite. But I may have trouble with Ozai or Katara.

⭐⭐⭐⭐︎LOK - Again, I'm able to play any of the characters.

Genshin Impact - I'm not really caught up with the story and I haven't role-played in the fandom before, but I can play most of the characters. So if you convince me, please do ask.

⭐⭐︎Teen Titans - I DON'T mean the 'Teen Titans GO!'. I mean the other one. And I can play any of the characters, I'm just not as hyped for it.

⭐⭐⭐︎Your Turn To Die - I think I can do any of the characters, perhaps I'll have trouble with some of them, who come in in chapter 3.

⭐⭐︎Soul Eater - I can play most of the characters, perhaps will have some problems with some of the side characters.
So for plots, I'm open to basically anything. As I said before though, I have a preference for dark themes. Also, I'm a big fan of AUs, especially in MHA! I do have some plots of my own, though I won't be writing them here. And lastly, I'm not looking for original plots/roleplays for now!

Now, moving on to OCs. I have a big variety of those, I would say about 50, though most of them are concepts and I don't have a sheet on them yet. But doing that usually takes me about a day or less, so I don't think it will be a problem. As you can see, with 50 OCs, I have a big variety of genders, sexualities and basically everything. Last thing about OCs, if I suggest an OC of mine for a role-play and you don't like them for any reason, don't be afraid to tell me that, I'll just try and switch to an OC you would prefer more!

Okay and about ships. I do any pairings as I said before, so ocxoc, ocxcc and ccxcc are all okay! As for ships with my OCs, I'm not picky. As long as it makes sense and isn't anything illegal, I'm all up for it. Same goes for a ship with your OC, I'm happy to play the character(s) you need for it. If you want the pairing to be ocxoc, I'm not picky here either. But as for ccxcc ships, here is where I am choosy. While I am a multi-shipper, I don't go for a lot of ships. So, if I say no to a ship you like, please don't push the issue further.

Alrighty, I think that's all! So, if you're interested, shoot me a DM on here, before we move on to Discord. Now, a little request for you, please do introduce yourself! I'm asking for your pronouns and a name I can call you, maybe even tell me about some interest of yours<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back