• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Little Big Cup Cafe! (OPEN/ACCEPTING!)

Her adoptive family kicked her out with minimal clothes and money just enough to some food and 1 month rent in apartment she found. reason why she get kicked out would be because poor grades and burning food, even pasta. Her adoptive family never really liked her and she didn't get much of preschooling and was first bullied from that and when she turned to be pretty looking teenage, she was bullied by other girls, both popular as they saw her easy target and non-popular because she was pretty. Her clumsiness didn't help as it meaned that her writing was messy and was easily tripped both own doing and by "help" of others. (Only thing where she isn't clumsy is working with mechanical things)

Why i did make this already?
Heeeyyy you can be the mechanic! That way, we don't have to tell customers "Our ice cream machine is broken." lol

Heeeyyy you can be the mechanic! That way, we don't have to tell customers "Our ice cream machine is broken." lol
She will first put it in pieces to learn how it works, as i said her grades was bad. When she showed that she was better than most of boys at mechanic, boys started to bully her too.

I CAN'T IM IN A CREATIVE WRITING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
PLUS SILV WENT TO SLEEP SO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW SO I CAN GET YOU A CROISSANT

Hehe I know that mood all too well. Doesn't help much that I'm up late anyways all the time. Anyways I'm thinking of making a regular customer who's an old man who doesn't give too many shits lol, see where that goes. I don't know if it's like a hip young person's coffee joint, but if it is then that should make things interesting.

Hehe I know that mood all too well. Doesn't help much that I'm up late anyways all the time. Anyways I'm thinking of making a regular customer who's an old man who doesn't give too many shits lol, see where that goes. I don't know if it's like a hip young person's coffee joint, but if it is then that should make things interesting.
It shall make things interesting! You do you and do the dew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back