• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Little Big Cup Cafe! (OPEN/ACCEPTING!)

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
city_winter_europe_street_snow_shopping_59090_1920x1080.jpg
Come In, We're OpenHours of Operation:
0800-2100 M-F
1000-1800 Saturday & Sunday

Hi. My name is Mannon. I've been running "Little Big Cup Cafe" for the past three years. We've had some ups and downs, but I've been able to make her sail straight. It only took a few loans. But that doesn't matter. I'm now proud to say that I am able to take on a few more employees and even expand the kitchen. I've been talking with an agent and got the okay to buy the space next to the store, so some renovation will be going on before the snow starts. So our regulars will see some differences in the store. Of course, we love new people who will eventually become regulars!

If you would like to inquire about being an employee, please post some information that you want me to know about you, as well as a talent you have in either serving or making coffee and pastries. Also, come up with a drink with a cool name so I can see how creative you are! I'm looking for three hard-working and creative people who love to interact with people and work in a chill environment.
If you're a regular, show us some love and drop a like and don't forget to share so you can get another perk for your "Cup Card," if you are a cardholder!
If you're new around here, why don't you click that subscribe button so you can become a regular?

Now, I bet you're wondering, What is a "Cup Card?"
The Cup Cards are for individuals who purchase regularly at the Cafe. There are two different types of cardholders. The Big Cup Cardholders are for people who frequent at the cafe basically every day. We see them so much that we're on a first name basis with them! They qualify to go to events for free such as "Storytime" and "Drunk Artist Night." These card members also get free coffee once a week as thanks for their loyalty! The Little Cup Cardholders are for members who don't frequent at the establishment every day. They might come in once or twice a week, and they get coffee once a month. They qualify for a free pastry once a month and a discounted price on entry for events that the cafe throws.
Inquire at the register or online to become a cardholder!

33e6acbfdecc4d98adbbf2186d432151.jpg
Employees:Uniforms: The uniforms are consisted of:
-A shirt that reflects the theme of the month (will be provided to you)
-Black jeans or skirt (to your preference; provided by you)
-Dark shoes that have grip. Slippery shoes will not be accepted.
Pay: $7.50/hr + Tips

Events:You can purchase tickets for events a week prior to the event or purchase at the door! The employees are able to sell tickets at any time! 15% of Proceeds are donated to charity!
Humpday Storytelling-Relax and unwind as select storytellers set up their tents and tell stories. Roam around and drop an ear to hear stories. Fingerfood is provided and some drink. No alcoholic beverages are being served.
$20 Fee
$15 Little Cup Cardholders Fee
Free for Big Cup Cardholders!
Drunk Artist Night-Wine and art supplies are provided! Get some frustrations out on the canvas and drink some wine alongside friends! Just bring yourself and a way home! We also have a carpool for those who have problems with transportation. Done on the first Saturday of every month.
$20 Fee
Comedy Night-Come share some funny stories and some laughs! Guest comedians start the show, but you finish it! Food and drink are provided. No alcoholic drinks are being served.
$20 Fee
Karaoke Night-You can dance and you can jive while you have the time of your life! Come out and do some karaoke with fellow friends! Small snacks and drink will be provided as well as transportation.
$20 Fee
Secret Event-Known only to the employees, these events are a surprise for the people coming to them! You never know what may be behind those doors! Done on the last Saturday of every month. They do sometimes line up with the theme, so that's your clue!
$20 Fee

The MenuLittle Big Cup Menuuu.png

Last edited:
So many employees, but no customers? I'll just have to change that.

EDIT: Quick question. Can we play as fandom characters? More so, are there any character limits at all?

So many employees, but no customers? I'll just have to change that.

EDIT: Quick question. Can we play as fandom characters? More so, are there any character limits at all?
Yes, there are customers, and original characters only

Her adoptive family kicked her out with minimal clothes and money just enough to some food and 1 month rent in apartment she found. reason why she get kicked out would be because poor grades and burning food, even pasta. Her adoptive family never really liked her and she didn't get much of preschooling and was first bullied from that and when she turned to be pretty looking teenage, she was bullied by other girls, both popular as they saw her easy target and non-popular because she was pretty. Her clumsiness didn't help as it meaned that her writing was messy and was easily tripped both own doing and by "help" of others. (Only thing where she isn't clumsy is working with mechanical things)

Why i did make this already?

is this still open?

Ahh... Okay :D thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back