• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate Band-Focused Plot

SewerUnicorn

Angsty Pianist
Oi! It's me again! Before reading ahead, I'd like to warn you that I'd like:
A. Someone who's able to post several paragraphs
B. Can post in 3rd person with minimal grammar mistakes (Typos are fine, we all get them)
C. Can handle multiple characters with complex plots
D. Not for you to reply here, hit me up in PMs

I've been craving a plot around the anime/game Show By Rock for a while, however knowing them is definitely not a requirement here at all. I'm down for anyone who finds the idea interesting.

Your Character is thrust into a magical, yet somewhat modern/futuristic world where the only entertainment and famous stars revolve around bands. Unsure of what to do and only their instrument of choice to hold on to, they wander around until they're scouted for a tryout by a member of a new band trying to make it big on the scenes. Wanting to find a way home but knowing that he/she must have a reliable food source and shelter, they agree. Other bands can be introduced as rivals, friends, acquaintances, superstars, ect. Other darker, corrupt elements will be brought in as conflict later on.

I would prefer some form of romance, but if it's really not your thing, then that's fine. I'm okay with all forms of romance as well, so the band that recruits Your Character will probably be formed around preferences.(m/m, m/f, f/f, ect)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back