• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literary Character Crossover

Raven_King

This has been on my mind for a while, and I think it's time I got it out there. I've been craving a roleplay that centers around characters from classic literature. Characters like Sherlock Holmes, Dracula, Jekyll/Hyde, and others. I don't know if anyone would be interested in creating a shared universe with these classic characters, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least give this a shot. I'm mostly interested in playing Sherlock Holmes. But there are others I wouldn't mind playing, like The Phantom of the Opera, Dracula, and Doctor Frankenstein. Those are just two examples.

If this setting does interest anyone, I'm more than happy to see where this goes. We don't have to keep it to slightly modern characters; we can use older characters like King Arthur, Gilgamesh, Hercules, and Beowulf. This is a very malleable setting with a lot of possibilities.

All I ask is that my partner be 18+, no minors, and that goes for the characters as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back