• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lit. F seeking casual, 20+ 1x1 partners

buzzkilljoy

Hello! I'm actually brand new to this site, as I recently migrated from GaiaOnline (may she rest in peace). That being said, sorry for my lack of formatting. I'll learn.

I'm 30, central time zone, and average about 2 paragraphs per post. I don't like length requirements because they bog down narrative. I have faith in both of our capabilities as writers to write as much or as little as we need to. If you need a bit more meat to respond to a post, don't hesitate to ask for an extension. Length is not a requirement, grammar and characterization of dialogue is. Typos may abound.

Back on Gaia, I'm what they called "ditch friendly" (I don't know if they use that term here, I didn't see it in the threads I browsed). Basically, I don't care if you ghost the roleplay (or go radio silent for months and then come back). It happens, we lose interest, we hate confrontation, it's not a big deal.

I try to post most days, do not expect daily posts from me. Once weekly will be my minimum.

I like to roleplay mature themes included in the TV-MA rating. Illicit substances, illegal activities, death, dying, adult themes, etc etc, I'm all good. I like it gritty. That being said, you must be 21+, period, no exceptions. If we roleplay and I come to find out you are younger than that, I will block you.

If we're doing fandoms, expect to double. If we're writing originals, expect to play more than one character. OCs are required; I don't enjoy writing canons only.

I'm a lot friendlier and less demanding once we get to OOC, I promise. I'm just trying to not waste anyone's time. Now for the lists!

Fandoms:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Control (videogame)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Severance (season 1 just ended, oh my god I cannot wait)

Originals:

Doomed space expedition (a la Prometheus film)
Cyberpunk dystopia (I have a world semi-fleshed out for this, would love to develop it further with you)
Spooky/mysterious tiny town (former resident comes back home, weird stuff starts to happen)
Cult (self-explanatory)

This is just a quick and dirty rundown, if you have any originals you're dying to write let me know and maybe we can plot something out together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back