• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy List of Roleplay Ideas (FxF and FxM, ignore prefix)

EveningWillow

Hello! I am EveningWillow but you can feel free to call me Evening or Willow, I don't like one better than the other so it is up to you. Down below, I am going to put a list of prompts with its pairings that I like and underneath I will put whether it is a FxF or MxF pairing and which role I would prefer to play. In any case, I would prefer to write semi literately to completely literate and in third person past tense. I only play female characters in these prompts, but if you have a prompt and I like it - I may write a male character for that. I am not good at M x M, I have tried.

The Greek gods actually do exist still in modern era, they work and act as a large company with departments that act as protectors, lawyers, policeman, treasurers and so on. A god/demi-god/monster from the myths falls in love with the agent that is sent to 'protect' him from an enemy.

Pairing: It is written as M x F but F x F is still plausible
Preferred role: The Agent
Explanation: The Greek gods always existed and still do, but they faded to the background after battling wars and dying - getting reborn, but the humans thought they were gone for good. Now they rule, keeping the curtain over human eyes. There are gods - both the Top Tier ones and the lesser known ones; they are extremely powerful and immortal - although they can be killed they will just be reborn. Then there are the demigods - some known from myths and some unknown; they are also powerful and not to be threatened. Demigods are born with slight magical abilities but need to practice and earn what they receive, unlike the gods. Demigods could technically live forever if they stay out of trouble, but can be killed by even humans and they stay dead. Monsters come next on the ladder - they are people who were once mere mortals or maybe god blooded (1/3rd or less) that were either cursed or gifted with an ability or two, sometimes they can battle another monster or demigod and steal a power from them. Humans are on the bottom of the ladder, they live very short life spans, are normally very weak against a monster, demigod or god. However, there are exceptions to this rule and humans have been known to defeat a monster or a demigod or two. If a human spares the life of someone they overcome, they can gain a fraction of their victims power - but not enough to really rock the boat.
Agents are different than all of them though, and in power can range from just stronger than humans or near demi god ability on average. Agents are not born but created from an unlived soul (a baby that was aborted, stillborn, miscarried or murdered) and are created to be in their younger twenties and age about a third as fast as humans. They are able to wield Collectables - Trinkets that have been Gifted with a gods/monsters/demigods power willingly. This is just a sliver of their ability and all it does is protect the wielder - it cannot be used offensively.
There is also an exception to Agents, sometimes the soul that is their essence comes from a god, mortal, monster or mixed parentage. This means - although it is extremely rare - an Agent can be created and reveal magical abilities like a god, demigod or monster. These Agents are rare and extremely valuable as Protectors. My character will be one of these.

We live in a world where technology and medicine are at its height. People are going to live for around three hundred years now. Humans stretch across the Galaxy. Currency and identity is surgically placed within a person - their hand, eye, etc so money and forms are no longer carried around. Holograms, flying cars and space travel at the speed of light are all really normal. The biggest thing lately though, are the Clocks. Humans now abide by Clocks that count down to every major occasion in their life: When they will be born, when they first walk, when they meet their soulmate, when they die, etc. However, it is not all set in stone - the Clocks constantly change with the choices and actions you take. A stubborn woman finally gets her Soulmate and Death Day Clocks on a dare. The Soulmate Clock reads "AlrMe - 3 ds:4hrs:30mins:04secs" which means that she has already met her soulmate and will be physically in the same room with them next in over three days. Her Death Clock reads "7 hrs:13mins". How is that possible? Can she make the right choices to survive and find out who her soulmate is?

Pairing: MxF or FxF
Preferred Role: The girl soon to die
Explanation: Most of it is up there but I kind of either want it to take place on Earth 1 or New Earth, which is a planet located out of our neighborhood but at the next nearest star to the Sun. I kind of want this to be a love-hate relationship where my character is a lab scientist and you are an explorer. We converse a lot over Hologram and constantly argue and "hate" each other. You can choose if your character has Clocks and maybe even already knows that she is their soulmate, or if they don't have one or just got one as well.

Time travel has been invented for years but is severely restricted to only governmental control. There is an agency that monitors the Timeline to make sure that all actions have not warped it in an unwanted way. There are two branches to the agency, the Watchers and the Fixers. The Watchers monitor, work with physics, science, history, philosophy and math to make sure every step that is taken is safe. Fixers go in and correct the timeline when a Watcher alerts them to someone messing it up. An agent is called to go into the deep past, all the way back to the year 2020 to stop a terrorist agent from outing government secrets of that time. This "terrorist" agent doesn't know they are from the future, messing up the timeline or that they can travel through time with the power of their mind because they were born while their mother - who was a terrorist - was in the middle of time traveling in order to save them both from Fixers. They have the time traveling code in their DNA.

Pairing: FxF or MxF
Preferred Role: The girl with the time traveling DNA
Explanation: Your character comes from the year 2527. Humans stretch along the stars and Earth has long since been abandoned as their main home - although some tribes still thrive there in the overgrown wild. You are a Fixer and so dedicated to your job that you are brainwashed by a corrupt government to only believe in black and white. The moment your character meets mine, they start seeing shades of all the other colors that they were missing.

A man, a loner with few friends and even fewer family, gets caught in the middle of an alien invasion working for the army, navy, air force, etc. Something happens and he is wounded and blacks out. When he wakes up, he finds that he is in a different dimension of his planet. Technology and medicine is better, there are no wars anymore and the aliens had come peacefully and now coexist with humans. However, there is unrest and hate groups that are appearing - mostly pointed at aliens and their relations with humans. He is taken in by the ADM Agency (The Alien and Dimensionally Misplaced agency) and eventually given the job as a body guard for a reckless young adult who is half alien blooded. She has strange abilities and the two share a strange attraction he had never felt before.

Pairing: MxF preferably but F x F also accepted
Preferred role: Either is fine, if you really want to be the half alien - then the genders switch if it is M x F
Explanation: In the male characters world - it is the year 2020 and the world has gotten worse and is on the edge of a third world war when the aliens attack. Earth didn't stand a chance at the beginning. When your character is fighting to protect his base (preferably in a large American City) he accidentally falls into a broken Alien Transportation device which sends him instead to another dimension. In this new world - the year is 2030 but he hasn't aged a year. Here in this world, everything is on the edge of Utopia. The female that he is employed to protect is extremely intelligent, witty and scared from being abused at school throughout her entire childhood. She knows the side of this "Utopia" that everyone is turning a blind eye to. She has telepathic and telekinetic abilities that shock all, as full blooded aliens barely have these abilities. She hates the idea of having a 'body guard' and is constantly attempting to shake him off, even as a few instances leave them growing closer and noticing the chemistry between them.
The big change in this dimension that makes it so different is that the Library of Alexandria was never burned down, leading to their being no age of darkness and many advances in technology coming so much sooner (the IPhone was used for the first time in 1650 for an example).

Two people find out that they are the latest incarnations of Eros and Psyche - the son of Aphrodite herself and his lover. The two were the patrons of true love. The only issue is is that they have spent their lives hating each other.

Pairing: MxF
Preferred role: Psyche
Explanation: I would prefer if this took place in the modern time, but I am completely fine with taking a few steps back in time. We can have this happen at any point in time from the Renaissance on really. This is more of a simple story, nothing too confusing or intricate. The gods are demanding that we go up to Olympus, consume ambrosia to make our bodies immortal and live as lovers and a married couple again but we could want anything but that as we have always hated each other. Or at least that is what we have always told ourselves.

A PI with a drinking problem and a dark past is hired by a shady and unknown character to investigate a seemingly innocent librarian that has just moved into his large city. The more that they dig in her secrets though, and the further and further back that they go; they find that they should really be more scared of this quiet beauty than the man whose signing the paychecks behind the operation.

Preferred role: Librarian
Explanation: The PI takes quite a long time to find anything at all on this librarian that goes further back then three years but when he starts to make connection after connection - he realizes that this woman may be over 300 years old. She is tied to almost every assassination up until the 50s when suddenly her multiple identities drop from any kind of limelight. There isn't a single photo or signature of hers that is open to the public after that point. The PI pushes himself into her life using his second job - as a professor - to investigate further. He never thought he'd fall in love with her.

That is all for now folks! I will be adding here and there though!

Hello! I am EveningWillow but you can feel free to call me Evening or Willow, I don't like one better than the other so it is up to you. Down below, I am going to put a list of prompts with its pairings that I like and underneath I will put whether it is a FxF or MxF pairing and which role I would prefer to play. In any case, I would prefer to write semi literately to completely literate and in third person past tense. I only play female characters in these prompts, but if you have a prompt and I like it - I may write a male character for that. I am not good at M x M, I have tried.

The Greek gods actually do exist still in modern era, they work and act as a large company with departments that act as protectors, lawyers, policeman, treasurers and so on. A god/demi-god/monster from the myths falls in love with the agent that is sent to 'protect' him from an enemy.

Pairing: It is written as M x F but F x F is still plausible
Preferred role: The Agent
Explanation: The Greek gods always existed and still do, but they faded to the background after battling wars and dying - getting reborn, but the humans thought they were gone for good. Now they rule, keeping the curtain over human eyes. There are gods - both the Top Tier ones and the lesser known ones; they are extremely powerful and immortal - although they can be killed they will just be reborn. Then there are the demigods - some known from myths and some unknown; they are also powerful and not to be threatened. Demigods are born with slight magical abilities but need to practice and earn what they receive, unlike the gods. Demigods could technically live forever if they stay out of trouble, but can be killed by even humans and they stay dead. Monsters come next on the ladder - they are people who were once mere mortals or maybe god blooded (1/3rd or less) that were either cursed or gifted with an ability or two, sometimes they can battle another monster or demigod and steal a power from them. Humans are on the bottom of the ladder, they live very short life spans, are normally very weak against a monster, demigod or god. However, there are exceptions to this rule and humans have been known to defeat a monster or a demigod or two. If a human spares the life of someone they overcome, they can gain a fraction of their victims power - but not enough to really rock the boat.
Agents are different than all of them though, and in power can range from just stronger than humans or near demi god ability on average. Agents are not born but created from an unlived soul (a baby that was aborted, stillborn, miscarried or murdered) and are created to be in their younger twenties and age about a third as fast as humans. They are able to wield Collectables - Trinkets that have been Gifted with a gods/monsters/demigods power willingly. This is just a sliver of their ability and all it does is protect the wielder - it cannot be used offensively.
There is also an exception to Agents, sometimes the soul that is their essence comes from a god, mortal, monster or mixed parentage. This means - although it is extremely rare - an Agent can be created and reveal magical abilities like a god, demigod or monster. These Agents are rare and extremely valuable as Protectors. My character will be one of these.

We live in a world where technology and medicine are at its height. People are going to live for around three hundred years now. Humans stretch across the Galaxy. Currency and identity is surgically placed within a person - their hand, eye, etc so money and forms are no longer carried around. Holograms, flying cars and space travel at the speed of light are all really normal. The biggest thing lately though, are the Clocks. Humans now abide by Clocks that count down to every major occasion in their life: When they will be born, when they first walk, when they meet their soulmate, when they die, etc. However, it is not all set in stone - the Clocks constantly change with the choices and actions you take. A stubborn woman finally gets her Soulmate and Death Day Clocks on a dare. The Soulmate Clock reads "AlrMe - 3 ds:4hrs:30mins:04secs" which means that she has already met her soulmate and will be physically in the same room with them next in over three days. Her Death Clock reads "7 hrs:13mins". How is that possible? Can she make the right choices to survive and find out who her soulmate is?

Preferred Role: The girl soon to die
Explanation: Most of it is up there but I kind of either want it to take place on Earth 1 or New Earth, which is a planet located out of our neighborhood but at the next nearest star to the Sun. I kind of want this to be a love-hate relationship where my character is a lab scientist and you are an explorer. We converse a lot over Hologram and constantly argue and "hate" each other. You can choose if your character has Clocks and maybe even already knows that she is their soulmate, or if they don't have one or just got one as well.

Time travel has been invented for years but is severely restricted to only governmental control. There is an agency that monitors the Timeline to make sure that all actions have not warped it in an unwanted way. There are two branches to the agency, the Watchers and the Fixers. The Watchers monitor, work with physics, science, history, philosophy and math to make sure every step that is taken is safe. Fixers go in and correct the timeline when a Watcher alerts them to someone messing it up. An agent is called to go into the deep past, all the way back to the year 2020 to stop a terrorist agent from outing government secrets of that time. This "terrorist" agent doesn't know they are from the future, messing up the timeline or that they can travel through time with the power of their mind because they were born while their mother - who was a terrorist - was in the middle of time traveling in order to save them both from Fixers. They have the time traveling code in their DNA.

Pairing: FxF or MxF
Preferred Role: The girl with the time traveling DNA
Explanation: Your character comes from the year 2527. Humans stretch along the stars and Earth has long since been abandoned as their main home - although some tribes still thrive there in the overgrown wild. You are a Fixer and so dedicated to your job that you are brainwashed by a corrupt government to only believe in black and white. The moment your character meets mine, they start seeing shades of all the other colors that they were missing.

A man, a loner with few friends and even fewer family, gets caught in the middle of an alien invasion working for the army, navy, air force, etc. Something happens and he is wounded and blacks out. When he wakes up, he finds that he is in a different dimension of his planet. Technology and medicine is better, there are no wars anymore and the aliens had come peacefully and now coexist with humans. However, there is unrest and hate groups that are appearing - mostly pointed at aliens and their relations with humans. He is taken in by the ADM Agency (The Alien and Dimensionally Misplaced agency) and eventually given the job as a body guard for a reckless young adult who is half alien blooded. She has strange abilities and the two share a strange attraction he had never felt before.

Pairing: MxF preferably but F x F also accepted
Preferred role: Either is fine, if you really want to be the half alien - then the genders switch if it is M x F
Explanation: In the male characters world - it is the year 2020 and the world has gotten worse and is on the edge of a third world war when the aliens attack. Earth didn't stand a chance at the beginning. When your character is fighting to protect his base (preferably in a large American City) he accidentally falls into a broken Alien Transportation device which sends him instead to another dimension. In this new world - the year is 2030 but he hasn't aged a year. Here in this world, everything is on the edge of Utopia. The female that he is employed to protect is extremely intelligent, witty and scared from being abused at school throughout her entire childhood. She knows the side of this "Utopia" that everyone is turning a blind eye to. She has telepathic and telekinetic abilities that shock all, as full blooded aliens barely have these abilities. She hates the idea of having a 'body guard' and is constantly attempting to shake him off, even as a few instances leave them growing closer and noticing the chemistry between them.
The big change in this dimension that makes it so different is that the Library of Alexandria was never burned down, leading to their being no age of darkness and many advances in technology coming so much sooner (the IPhone was used for the first time in 1650 for an example).

Two people find out that they are the latest incarnations of Eros and Psyche - the son of Aphrodite herself and his lover. The two were the patrons of true love. The only issue is is that they have spent their lives hating each other.

Pairing: MxF
Preferred role: Psyche
Explanation: I would prefer if this took place in the modern time, but I am completely fine with taking a few steps back in time. We can have this happen at any point in time from the Renaissance on really. This is more of a simple story, nothing too confusing or intricate. The gods are demanding that we go up to Olympus, consume ambrosia to make our bodies immortal and live as lovers and a married couple again but we could want anything but that as we have always hated each other. Or at least that is what we have always told ourselves.

A PI with a drinking problem and a dark past is hired by a shady and unknown character to investigate a seemingly innocent librarian that has just moved into his large city. The more that they dig in her secrets though, and the further and further back that they go; they find that they should really be more scared of this quiet beauty than the man whose signing the paychecks behind the operation.

Preferred role: Librarian
Explanation: The PI takes quite a long time to find anything at all on this librarian that goes further back then three years but when he starts to make connection after connection - he realizes that this woman may be over 300 years old. She is tied to almost every assassination up until the 50s when suddenly her multiple identities drop from any kind of limelight. There isn't a single photo or signature of hers that is open to the public after that point. The PI pushes himself into her life using his second job - as a professor - to investigate further. He never thought he'd fall in love with her.

That is all for now folks! I will be adding here and there though!
Would love to partake in the roleplay entailing the woman about to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back