• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lion King 4 Scar and Zira return

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
Okay we all know Scar and Zira. Nuka,Kovu,and Vitani's mom and dad. We all know how in the first and second lion king they had been "Killed" or were they? What if only Nuka had died and Scar and Zira have been alive but in hiding. Well that's what happens in this rp. After 3 years of Scar being claimed "Dead" and 2 years of Zira being claimed "Dead". Scar and Zira find each other again and go back home to the Outlands to plot. While in the Pridelands Vitani goes back home against Kovu's wishes to see if she can find anything for Kiara and Kovu's baby lioness and baby son. Zira and Scar see Vitani and grab her and trick her to join them again. She agrees and tells them about Kiara and Kovu's 2 cubs. Then while helping Scar get food one day Scar and Vitani run into a stray man lion who Vitani falls in love with as she and him have a similar back story and now everyday Vitani and John turn evil and more evil....... What happens next is our choice I need Scar, Simba, Kovu, Kovu and Kiara's son, John, Nala, and Kovu and Kiara's daughter I am Zira and Vitani. Oh also "Be Prepared and My Lullaby" will be in this rp just modified a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="the-lich]Oh pleeeease let me be scar :D

[/QUOTE]
Okay I might need a new girl for Nala.

I am Kiara and Zira. We need Vitani, Nala, Kovu, Kovu's son, John, and Simba, and Kovu's daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back