• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help linking to a different section within bbcode?

verlec

oop
i'm not sure how to describe it tbh, but i've seen people do it - where there is a tab for personality, a tab for biography etc but they're customised and not the default tabs, and link to a different section of a character sheet for example. can someone help me with this?

i'm not sure how to describe it tbh, but i've seen people do it - where there is a tab for personality, a tab for biography etc but they're customised and not the default tabs, and link to a different section of a character sheet for example. can someone help me with this?
So, basically, there is the TAB bbcode tag. What is then done is a div is overlayed on top of the tab options creating a look on top of the basic bbcode tabs themselves. I've not done it myself yet, so that's about as much as I know. However, these types of designs are very strict because you have to place the overlay specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back