• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Limelight

Scorpio Retrograde

One Thousand Club
This is basically going to be a reboot of a role play that was made a while ago, and by a while ago I mean in the summer of last year. So on with the story-line of this role-play.

Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Lopez

Brad Pitt

Brittany Spears

Madonna

Ryan Gosling

Kelly Clarkson

Leonardo DiCaprio

Mila Kunis

Channing Tatum

Jennifer Aniston

All celebs who rocked the red carpet for one reason or another, and made their mark on the walk of fame. But will their stories be continued? There's only one way, and that's through their teen sons and daughters, all full of potential. Their parents all want them to follow in their footsteps, but do they really want to follow? Some do, some don't. Do you choose to make your mark after your parents, or follow your own path?

Note all the parents have to be 25 yrs or older. So with that being said Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez can not be parents, The parents don't have to listed just of age.

Sure, I'd be interested. So long as no one laughs at my choice of celebs...

I'm going to make this Rp tomorrow after school, which would be around 5:30 PM Central time.

If you have any question or concerns just leave them here until, the Rp is up.

@Noivian I'll make sure no one laughs at your parents.

And I have a question. What will this be revolved around, like how do the characters know each other (other than their parents knowing each other)? Do they all just get together and chill or do they go to school? I guess what I want to know is how do our characters interact within the story?

RedLikeRoses said:
And I have a question. What will this be revolved around, like how do the characters know each other (other than their parents knowing each other)? Do they all just get together and chill or do they go to school? I guess what I want to know is how do our characters interact within the story?
Everyone is basically going to school with one another and I was thinking that maybe they get put into a group when the school goes to an amusement park, but that's if you guys want.

So, normal school stuff, except they're the children of celebrities. I was hoping this would be more focused around their heightened social status because of their parents...

[QUOTE="Love The Game]Everyone is basically going to school with one another and I was thinking that maybe they get put into a group when the school goes to an amusement park, but that's if you guys want.

[/QUOTE]
I'm up for it.

[QUOTE="Love The Game]Everyone is basically going to school with one another and I was thinking that maybe they get put into a group when the school goes to an amusement park, but that's if you guys want.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe it could be something like the Msfts with Jaden and Willow Smith and the Jenners ? Like, their the children of influencial celebrities and carry a lot of power with this generation so it says a lot when they hang out at certain clubs or wear certain brands ? I don't know exactly with the Msfts but the idea of celeb kids who's lives were perfect (from what you could tell by photos). It's just an idea but if you like it, everyone could flesh something out .

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the Red]Maybe it could be something like the Msfts with Jaden and Willow Smith and the Jenners ? Like said:
image.jpeg.4bc2c422c8d0e890c68afe4e6f7fd063.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 28
I'm not entirely sure what I mean, either, to be honest. I don't know. What's been proposed sounds good.

JaneXJeff said:
@Of the Red so basically, they would be like the kind of teens that everyone either wants to be with or wants to be??
More then that. Like social Olympians. Your character wears this brands ? Knockoffs are going to be on the bodies of teenage girls everywhere in the next week. They're like the epitome of modern pop culture in teens. They'd form their own little clique with other celebrities kids trying to get in, tons and tons of drama and a lot of partying a rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back