• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lights Out

Erza walked around the town for quite some time now. She passed a girl wearing a cloak. Erza glance at her ' her presence is odd out of the rest of the people....' she used her telekinetic powers and pulled the hood down to reveal the girl's face.

@LyraDark

Jorah sniffed the air and licked his own nose then turned and popped his neck and glared at a woman they had passed,"You smell like lust's lil bitch, I met a while ago while 'talking' to some of his generals, I don't forget the smells," he kept his hood up to preserve the surprise. Jorah looks over and whispers,"She has too much self control for me to be able to smell her intent, but she shouldn't be here."

Syrenne sighed. Her hood didn't left it's place. She had a barrier that nullifies any magic around her. That was an odd particularity of her, she had it since demons captured her. She walked away, not even looked at the person that tried to use magic on her.

Erza has really good hearing and heard Jorah. She didn't look at him since he wasn't her target, so she ignore him and glance at the hooded figure who was walking away ' a cloak that nullifies magic....' she sighed a little. She wished the letter had more information on the girl. She just walked away pretending that she was just passing by. She quickly disappeared when they went looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
He laughed at her job ''You want to kill The Seven Sins?! You'll end up on their garbage bins! Even tough the money sounds very promising, I'm not suicidal! I have a life to live!''

"B-but... fine. I thought you were brave enough but I guess not." I said standing up. "I'll do it on my own!" I growled stumbling.

"So tell me... Where are we headed to?" Syrenne asked him. "Do you already have a plan? Or are we going in recklessly?" she asked. She had the mind of a tactician, and would always prefer to fight with a plan. Zero giggled at her questions.

"Kill, kill, a little fruit, kill some more, maybe spare a life and just stop some ass. That's my plan you just point and I shall stomp," Jorah said with a deep hearty laugh.

Erza's hand twitched a little when she heard Jorah said that. She was wondering what they were up to. She isn't just Lust's servant she all the seven sin's servant since her mission's are always successful, since her missions are always successful the other six give her jobs when all their other tactics failed. She is like their final resort which they use often, but not to the point where Lust gets annoyed. She looked at the sky as she watched the group of three walk of.

"What's funny?" Syrenne asked Jorah, not seeing what is funny into killing people. Zero was wondering what was wrong with her. She never saw Syrenne being so cold hearted and serious.

"Those that deserve death shall see it given to them, even sometimes when I'm not payed I kill those that deserve death," he said chillingly.

I look at syrenne. "Yes i know where we are going, and as good as a plan as we'll get." Speaking in a whispering tone. "The dungeon of the gluttony kingdom."

"Do you think there will be... Un-Human creatures?" she asked. By that she meant demons, but wasn't sure she would be understood. "Gluttonry huh..." she muttered. Never went to that place, she thought.

"I hope so humans are too stupid usually, don't wanna have to kill em it'd be unfair," Jorah said.

Smiles. "Trust me there's more things than human, if you didn't catch what i was saying earlier. It is a dungeon for creature science experiments. Expect things we don't even know about."

"Were they doing experiments on demons?" Syrenne asked, looking at the ground. She talked in a low voice. Zero knew why she was asking this. Syrenne wouldn't be able to stand to see demons, they remembered Syrenne of her past.

"It'd way too bad if there were, they'd recognize me from my last visit probably. Mr Glutton boy king didn't like me kicking him in the chest and killing his butt buddies. Stupid cock hole...he threw a knife at me," he said with a chuckle. "Do you people not have any horses or such," he asked patiently.

Rio grumbled. "You have to remember i did run all the way here after escaping this place. But if you want to get some horses i got some spare gold enough so we can get some."

How will I be able to stand these two... Syrenne thought to herself. Zero giggled. "Maybe we could use magic to get here" was heard from the sword. "Zero, no" Syrenne replied. "No fun!" Zero replied.

"We could ride drackons if you would want too, horses can't carry me and well. I don't like horses they're quite stupid," he said humbly.

Zero sighed from the sword. "Sy-Chan! Make a blue rideable wolf!" "You mean a great wolf Zero" Syrenne corrected her. "If you want" Zero replied. Syrenne put her two hands in front of her and a blue great wolf appeared after a minute or two. The wolf looked at Syrenne and rubbed it's head under her hand. The wolf then motionned her to get on it's back, what she did.

"Holy fuck, that is super cool! But I believe mine will be so much cooler!," He said with a smile.

There was no reply from Syrenne, as she had fallen asleep on the wolf's soft fur. The wolf looked at Jorah, then at Rio, awaiting for directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back