• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lights Out

Syrenne slowly came over. "So, what kind of creature are you? I can feel you are not a human, neither a demon, neither a wizard." she said, sensing that he is something different, what slightly amazed her. Her night blue eyes went silver for a seccond before going back to normal. A giggle can be heard from her sword.

Jorah grabs the top of his hood and throws it back revealing the entirety of himself,"I am an Anubian, don't speak loudly, I don't want the city guard seeing me. They may want to kill me...again." His skin was dark and ruff that of a potato skin but darker, his face was covered with scars and his ears had feathered needle piercings which is cultural to Anubians. He takes his mug of wine and drinks it and signals the waitress for another. "You wouldn't happen to know me would you," he said with curiosity.

I look at the mercenary, and the girl. "Well he's a doctor who made me a fucking science experiment. So generally you should get the idea." I stand up. "So are you going to help me, or not."

Before Syrenne could say a word, Zero came out of the sword. "So you are like a giant dog! That's cool! Can I hug you?" she asked with a giggle. Not even waiting for the answer, she hugged the anubian with another giggle. Syrenne facepalmed herself and she looked at the man who just had talked, knowing he wasn't talking to her, she looked at Zero and sighed. "You sword spirit..." she muttered. Zero was the complete opposite of Syrenne in their personalities, even in the way they interact with people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorah looked at the small girl and said,"Are you crazy person, you know I could kill you right now before you draw your sword with out me moving, you are truly crazy. Or you know I wouldn't want to kill you,"he said with a smile. He looks back at the man and says,"So, you require me to kill a most likely old man that can't defend himself for a million gold pieces which I believe you don't have, or your soul which is worthless to me. Why don't you go ahead and ask me to kill an orphanage worth of children. Do it yourself, he's an old man more than likely, don't waste my time boy. Now fuck off unless you have a good contract," his voice was raspy as figures peered in the shadows.

"You dont believe me, huh. Well here" pulls a bag of 100,000 gold."pre payment." And sets it on the table. "There Are more like me that protect him. That's why i need another member. I am a master swordsman

but i have weak spot. No powers, i am enhanced physically. Not much weaker than you."

Zero just giggled as she kept hugging the anubian. Syrenne couldn't help but to smile at this. And even there... She is older than me, since she is a spirit she thought. Zero was maybe acting as a child, but was old, since the sword passed in Syrenne's family for generations. When the sword went to Syrenne, Zero woke up from a deep sleep, what meant that the true owner of the sword has been found. Zero had told Syrenne that she had waited for centuries.

"This is supremely creepy, and boy how about since you are somehow almost as strong as me go fucking do it yourself, I mean if your as bad ass as you believe go kill em. I know I could just with my teeth, but that's because I can stomp you too," he smiled at him with a laugh as he tried to gently push the very creepy girl off him. I swear these people get weirder and weirder.

"Well i would, but imagine facing 20 others like you." He was getting a little impatient, before he looked to the girls. "Would y'all help me?"

Zero looked at him. "I would, but I am the spirit of Sy-Chan's sword!" she said as she then stood next to Syrenne. "Zero, don't call me like this" she said. "Sorry Sy-Chan" Zero said absentmindly. "You said it again" Syrenne said with a sigh. "Oops" Zero said. "Soo... Can we help him?" she asked Syrenne. "Hm...." Syrenne was thinking.

After being outside for quite some time erza decided to head back into her room. She entered the way she went out and as soon as she touch the floor a hand grabbed her and pulled her into bed. It was Lust " now what were you doing outside??" erza like always pushed him away and got out of bed. She stood up straight and answered " I was just getting some fresh air... Your majesty..." Lust sat up on her bed and chuckled a little. He gave her an envelope " it's from pride and it looks like she wants you to get rid of someone...." erza silently took the envelope and opened it. She started it read it. Once done she walked over to her window and jumped. She flew of to her destination.

"If the girls join we will also join," at that moment Jorah's eyes flash the color of sand. "So you two, crazy sword lady and lady. What will you be doing?" he asked patiently.

"Crazy sword lady? You are mean!" Zero said, pouting and crossing her arms. Syrenne rolled her eyes. "You deserved it" she said. "And yes, we are going. I need to stay in shape" she said. Zero hugged her. "Yay!" she said. Syrenne blinked.

"Then I suppose I'm in, and sorry you aren't crazy....just...uh.... unique! Yea that works," Jorah stands up showing that his height isn't followed by a thin body but instead his body is built like a brick house. He yawned and scratched behind his ear, flapping his tail around in the process.

Erza was sitting on the rooftop of one of the house in the kingdom of wrath and scanned the area for the girl in the picture. She jumped down and walked around. Her presence was hidden, so she was almost like a Phantom of sorts.

Zero snapped her fingers and Syrenne was wearing a dark blue cloak, what hid her hair and the sword. She then left in a blue glow. "I know I am unique~" she said before leaving. Syrenne sighed a little, but kept the blue cloak on.

He finally connected his eyes with a girl thrown in the ground. Peopel that used telepathy would get exhausted when using their powers, so it perhaps was her. He approached her, putting his finger on her forehead and waking her up.

I woke up holding my forhead. "Okay. So you got my message didn't you?" I said softly. I moaned a bit. "I think you'll like this job. I can tell you if I can gather my senses." I said gasping a bit. "I'm just so tired."

He saw her get up. ''I like this indeed, get me the money, I do your deed. I see you're can transmit messages from your head.'' he said to her, still shining bright.

"Yes, yes I can. Um, so. My father, is up to no good. He is starting a war, he is torturing the people. I need you to join me in a quest to rid the world of the The Seven Sins. Then, and only then you will get mountains of gold. Also, you will gather money along the way, along with thefavor of the people." I persuaded. My head hurt real bad. "I need some water do you happen to have any."

Jorah shook his arms and legs loosening up. He grabs his lower jaw and pops it several times,"Wouldn't believe how many people have hit me in the face before," he says with a laugh as he pulls up his hood and begins walking out of the tavern. "Oh and boy, if you ever fucking drink water near me again, I'll fucking eat you," his voice was as serious as ever.

Syrenne tilted her head. Then, Zero's voice could be heard from her sword. "Anu-San doesn't like water? Why?" she asked. Syrenne sighed. "Zero! Don't go giving nicknames to people just like this!" she said. "Sorry Sy-Chan” Zero said and went silent. Syrenne started walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back