• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lights Out

Candee

Her Royal Exstacy
There is a world a long distance from ours. It is called Enyu. The planet is ten times bigger than our Sun. Enyu looks exactly like Earth. People there are called The Enyan. Their world is split into seven kingdoms Seneca, Dustan, Fenetra, Resuza, Raizen, Nehendi, and Sastix. Each of these kingdoms were filled with magic and fantasy. After a thousand years of existance, Enyu was overthrown by the Seven Deadly Sinners, Wrath(Seneca), Pride(Dustan), Envy(Fenetra), Greed(Resuza), Lust(Raizen), Sloth(Nehendi), and Gluttony(Sastix). Everyone was afraid to stand up to them. They let chaos roam wherever it pleased. To the seven, it was their little playground. Only very few resisted and all failed. Except for a few. These few found a way to over throw the seven. The were called The Seven Saviors. They were thought to be the descendents of Enyu herself. This is their story.

My father grabbed me by my hair then slung me across the palace floor. "The hell was that for?" I screamed, echoing through the halls. "You have disobeyed me for the last time, Enyu!" King Wrath roared at me. I glared at him with malice. He did the same. "Get out! Never come back!" He raged on. I cringed at his wrath. Then again he was Wrath. I got back to my feet and turned towards the door. Bravely, I walked out, not shedding a single tear. I knew exactly who I was going to go see. (Kiesers character)

Quickly sprinting through the fields, i ran, and ran. Not wanting to go back to where i was, or who was there. Holding my sword, and some water i never stopped for an hour before i became exhausted. I decided to sit and rest for a bit not long knowing something, or someone was chasing after me. I stopped at an outskirts small farming village.

Jorah stepped through the door of a tavern having to duck his head under the door, still his hood grazed the door frame. He walked to his usual spot in the back. He had a small tavern he'd decided to go to in every big city, he always sat in the back. Jorah waved his hand as he signaled the normal waitress to bring him wine and bread. The seat toward the back like this was known for Jorah to be sitting in. After drinking several pints he leaned against the wall and said,"Wonder who's gonna try to hire me today," his voice was sarcastic as he sat back in relaxation waiting for his next employer to sit across from him and try to convince him of his or her reason that Jorah should help them.

Erza sighed mentally as she stood next to the king of Raizen, Lust. The King looked at her and wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. He whispered in her ear " something wrong doll?" erza didn't say anything and pushed him away and stood up straight " nothing your majesty..." she said with no emotion in her voice. She looked around the throne room, there were guards standing that made sure the King would be safe.

A maid came and gave the King some wine. Lust took the glass and was about to drink it when erza knocked it out of the hand "poison..." she simply said and looked at the maid who took out a knife and tried to stab the King. Erza knocked the knife out of her hand and stabbed maid in the neck. Blood gushed out and got in her and maid's body laid lifeless on the floor. Blood got on erza who sighed and looked at King " may I be excuse for the rest of the night?" Lust chuckled and nodded " of course" erza then walked of and let the others clean up the bloody mess.

Thomas sighed, as he stretched, yawning, as he walked to Lust. He got bored of walking, so he grabbed a knife and stabbed himself in the chest, releasing his Novakid state. He shouted to the air ''Woohoo!'' as he felt the liberty of his state. He was able to run as fast as a horse and jump as high as a 3m wall. He finally arrived to the palace, seeing Erza. He approached her, shining as bright as a sun, ''Hey, does the king have any...jobs for me?''

Last edited by a moderator:
(Um, I believe ya mean Enyu)

"Nah. I don't think so. My father just kicked me out." I said hiding my tears. My face turned red, and a tear slipped out. "Yeah, he's in a pretty bad mood. I think he's kicking me out for good this time." I cried. I looked down at my shoes, wondering why he was so mean to me.

As erza walked to her room to take a shower and later sit on the rooftop to just look at the night sky, she heard someone yelling and saw something shining. She looked behind her and she shielded her eyes from the bright light "......... Do I know you?" she asked again with no emotion or interest. She doesn't bother to pay attention to the people in the palace and normally ignores everyone

He tried to dim down his bright body, but he couldn't. ''No, you don't, but , I believe you're the kings cat, or something like that. Do you have any information about the kings deeds? We kind of have a story together, I make jobs for him, he pays me.''

I readied my mind for the telepathic energy it was about to use. "Hey! Thomasss! Guess who?" I messaged him. "I have a job for you. Its sort of strange." I said next. I fell to the floor because I was using tol much energy using my mind and crying at the same time.

Erza ignored his rhyme " the King doesn't have any job for you at this time..." she answered and started walking away as soon she answered his question "come back in the morning" she added the blood was starting to dry and she really needed to get it of her before it did.

I ask around the village for directions to the wrath kingdom. After i gather the information i head out. To the kingdom, and after a short time i make it to a big city. I enter and find a tavern. And sit near the back. And get some more water. Before i notice a mercenary. I finish my water.

((Oh my god I just noticed it rhymed.''

He got amazed at her response. ''Alright, I didn't even need you anyways!'' he shouted to her, after feeling a breakdown. His brain recieved some sort of message, that they had a job for him. He got on foot and ran to where the signal was. It was in Wrath, he believed. His bright light shinign everywhere, it could even blind you, he entered and looked around for the girl that had sent the message.

I was on the ground breathing heavily. My world swirled around. I felt lightheaded from using so much energy. I moaned and rolled down the stairs. I used my last bit of energy to call out to Thomas

((lol xD ))

---

Erza rolled her eyes and hear the person run off somewhere. After a few minutes she entered her room. The bedroom had a black and white color scheme and it was a gift personally from the King himself. The floor, walls and ceiling were black the furniture were white. The bed sheets were black and white.

Erza opened a portal and put the weapons that were on her in the portal. She then went to her white dresser, took out a fresh pair of clothes and entered the bathroom to take her shower.

I walk slowly over

, and sit down in front of jorah. I whisper hey do you help with deathly missions. Cuz i have a very important thing to do. Well it's at least personal

"Well it depends who I'm killing and how much your paying," he said with his cloak covering the entirety of his body.

A blue haired girl who was sitting not far from there sighed softly. She had extremely sharp hearing, and she heard the man whisper something to the cloaked one, who replied in a normal tone. The sword she had sheated and hung at her hip was faintly glowing, since there was a magical beast here. She could feel it, even if her sword wasn't out. She looked at the two males, with a slight roll of her eyes. "A mercenary... Huh" she said, but clearly didn't cared. "To top that, it's a magical beast" she added, looking at Jorah straight in the eyes.

-

((*Facepalms herself* Syrenne what are you getting yourself into already.))

After about an hour erza walked out of the shower and got dressed. She hummed softly to herself as she did so. Once done she walked out of the bathroom and went to her window. She opened it and flew to the rooftop, she just sat there a d looked at the night sky. She softly sighed to herself as she did so.

I smile. "whatever you want in payment. whether it be a million gold, or my soul. I want this guy killed. Even if i have to do it alone, though it would be easier with help." Hairs on my neck stand up. I feel someone observing us. Not threatening. But rather morr curious about the situation.

"Do you have a quarrel with me?" His voice was raspy but clear, the hatred for the living could be heard in his tone."I can hear your annoying voice girl. Before you move, make sure you know who you plan to threaten," he looks back at the possible contract and says,"Your soul, sounds pretty disgusting, what did this guy do to make you want him dead."

The girl laughed slightly. "Hey there, calm down, I am not human" she said. There was now a sigh. "Seriously Zero?" Another blue haired girl who was sitting next to her said. This girl had long hair, and was the real one between the two. "Go back in the sword" Syrenne, the girl with long hair told Zero, who had short hair. Zero disappeared in a flash of blue energy into the sword. Syrenne sighed softly and looked at Jorah. "Sorry for that, my sword's spirit likes to get me into fights" she said, and made a small bow with her head.

-

((I forgot to say her sword has a spirit in it in her CS))

"That's really fucking creepy, you need something. Sit down and talk I believe this person will have stupid reason for me to kill and I am honestly bored," he signals her over, his hood covering every aspect of his face except his bright green eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back