• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lightning & Gold // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just posted on the RP thread! Thank you to all you guys who have already replied to it, and I've messaged the few RPers who've gone quiet to gauge their interest in our thread. I'm excited to continue the story with you guys!

Hey, do you guys still wanna do this thread? Because I'm still pumped for it, but I'm getting the vibe that maybe other people aren't? For this to work, I'm going to need some other people to step up to the menacing plate of the RP thread... I love all your guys' writing!!! Please don't be shy. :angel:

Hey, do you guys still wanna do this thread? Because I'm still pumped for it, but I'm getting the vibe that maybe other people aren't? For this to work, I'm going to need some other people to step up to the menacing plate of the RP thread... I love all your guys' writing!!! Please don't be shy. :angel:
Sorry I haven’t posted yet! The financial aid office at my school has been giving me trouble so I’ve been a bit stressed lol I can work on a post after I eat lunch and make some coffee.

Hi! I'm still interested, I've been lowkey waiting/hoping for someone else to post before I start writing my second post haha

I’m still interested, was just waiting to see if anyone who hadn’t made their first post yet would but I’ll work on my second post soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back