• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lightning & Gold // Grishaverse & Gangs RP // plot & chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Aviator

are you laughing at my brother?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, guys, this is just a thread where you can post any ideas you have for the RP, your character's relationships with others, questions or comments you may have, or if you simply just want to chat with your fellow RPers. Please, don't be afraid to put forth any ideas you come up with! Anything and everything are welcome. Just the basic rules:
1) No OOC fighting
2) I don't mind swearing, just don't take it to the extreme
3) Respect each other
4) Be appropriate
5) Have fun!!
:D

Aviator Aviator Hello! I was wondering if it would be alright if I used code for my placeholder and CS?

Also would you prefer that all of the characters have been in the city for a while prior to the start of the rp? I ask because I’m playing around with the idea of my Grisha being apart of a traveling caravan/circus that arrived in the city at the wrong time.

Aviator Aviator Would you prefer the Grisha abilities to be spread out? For example only one Squaller, one Heartrender, etc?

Not necessarily. As the newest RPer coming in, you get the advantage of seeing what other characters have already been created, but the type of Grisha you play is still your choice. Plus if there's two of one type, they can battle for dominance lol.

Not necessarily. As the newest RPer coming in, you get the advantage of seeing what other characters have already been created, but the type of Grisha you play is still your choice. Plus if there's two of one type, they can battle for dominance lol.

I was thinking of making my character a dancer within her caravan, who sneakily includes her fire in her acts, would it be okay if to the untrained eye it looks as if its just a normal fire trick?

That's fine by me! Although it'll prolly be more of a case by case thing, with Etherealki being more likely to tell, and the Grisha who have been formally trained.

That's fine by me! Although it'll prolly be more of a case by case thing, with Etherealki being more likely to tell, and the Grisha who have been formally trained.
Sounds good. I have a WIP code up, I should have her completed by tonight or tomorrow.

Aviator Aviator Nari is pretty much finished, the only thing missing from her CS is her playlist, but I'll probably add a Spotify link at a later time.

Hi all! Can't wait to plot with you :33:
Luke is a bit of a loner l o l but I'm gonna do my best to force him into social interactions

All right all right you guys, now that most of the character sheets are done, let's talk about where we want to start the RP from. I have primarily two ideas. Either all of the gangs have their own individual heists going on when we open the RP and the affiliated characters work together to complete them, or all of the gangs gather for a conference surrounding the recent violence and tension between them in an attempt to establish a tentative peace. Which would you guys prefer? Any and all other ideas for starting the RP are welcome! Please don't be shy. :closed eyes open smile:

My other question for you guys is: A la Netflix show Shadow and Bone, do y'all wanna incorporate the Fold as a plot point? Or just focus on a Six of Crows-esque Ketterdam setting (unless the characters travel elsewhere for a heist)?

A conference setting would be so funny actually

& I’d rather the setting be Ketterdam focused

Hi everyone!! I second the idea of a conference, there's so much potential for chaos and dramaaaa
I would also prefer for the setting to be Ketterdam-focused (though if the majority were to vote for including the Fold, I really wouldn't mind)

I'm so excited for this (and super ready to plot with you guys!!!)

Definitely agree about the Ketterdam setting! I'm open to either beginning, though a conference sounds like an easier way to get us all together

I agree with the conference and Ketterdam! I don't mind anything though, just really excited for this

Samee I wanna start already !
(Also I didn’t mean it as I’d be against going out of Ketterdam, just would rather it be Ketterdam-centered for a while after we start)

Aight, thanks, everyone! I think a consensus has been reached, and your feedback makes my decision way easier. RP thread will be up by Sunday, if not sooner! Just wanna wait for Viserion Viserion to complete her character, because she's been updating me on her progress.

In the meantime, would you guys like to plot some relationships? For Tala, I'm thinking of BOKEH. BOKEH. potentially a cousins plot (or even half-sisters O.O) with Indira, powerline powerline a bitter rivalry with Fionnula due to her being very ruthless and Tala being much softer (not to mention also secretly plotting to kill Pekka Rollins), and krypt krypt a romantic infatuation with Nels (your choice on whether it's reciprocated). Tala would also at first prolly be intimidated by Luke Nenny Nenny but I can later see them becoming drug buddies once she learns of his liking for substances, because you name it, this girl would do it. SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I see more of a friendly rivalry with Nari, due to her and Tala both being performers from caravans and Tala being naturally competitive, but definitely room for a real friendship to emerge. Lizy Lizy I think Tala would absolutely take a liking to Elora's warm demeanor and want to be her friend, because Tala is a reluctant Dime Lions associate and gang loyalties mean nothing to her. skycaptor skycaptor I see Tala clashing with Lovise because Tala would prolly detect some kind of inauthenticity and she despises liars, but if they overcome their differences, I think they could learn a lot from each other. With the exception of Tala being secretive about her Grisha abilities out of necessity, she's a disarmingly open book and fairly emotionally mature, and she'd want to help Lovise open up and stop being a slave to what other people want her to be. Whereas Tala is lacking in combat skills, physical coordination, and fending for oneself in the Barrel 101, so Lovise could train her in some basic badassery.

Aight, thanks, everyone! I think a consensus has been reached, and your feedback makes my decision way easier. RP thread will be up by Sunday, if not sooner! Just wanna wait for Viserion Viserion to complete her character, because she's been updating me on her progress.

In the meantime, would you guys like to plot some relationships? For Tala, I'm thinking of BOKEH. BOKEH. potentially a cousins plot (or even half-sisters O.O) with Indira, powerline powerline a bitter rivalry with Fionnula due to her being very ruthless and Tala being much softer (not to mention also secretly plotting to kill Pekka Rollins), and krypt krypt a romantic infatuation with Nels (your choice on whether it's reciprocated). Tala would also at first prolly be intimidated by Luke Nenny Nenny but I can later see them becoming drug buddies once she learns of his liking for substances, because you name it, this girl would do it. SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I see more of a friendly rivalry with Nari, due to her and Tala both being performers from caravans and Tala being naturally competitive, but definitely room for a real friendship to emerge. Lizy Lizy I think Tala would absolutely take a liking to Elora's warm demeanor and want to be her friend, because Tala is a reluctant Dime Lions associate and gang loyalties mean nothing to her. skycaptor skycaptor I see Tala clashing with Lovise because Tala would prolly detect some kind of inauthenticity and she despises liars, but if they overcome their differences, I think they could learn a lot from each other. With the exception of Tala being secretive about her Grisha abilities out of necessity, she's a disarmingly open book and fairly emotionally mature, and she'd want to help Lovise open up and stop being a slave to what other people want her to be. Whereas Tala is lacking in combat skills, physical coordination, and fending for oneself in the Barrel 101, so Lovise could train her in some basic badassery.
I could definitely see Tala and Elora being like acquaintances with really really good platonic chemistry. If it weren't for the gangs they could be besties, their personalities are quite compatible. Elora's quite loyal to the Razorgulls so she'd be hesitant to get too close, but wouldn't be opposed to being friendly either. Elora isn't a big Pekka Rollins fan as well, so maybe if Elora was being nosey and saw Tala's disdain for him they could have a little allegiance on that front (Elora is definitely the kind of friend that would help bury a body)

I’ll have time Friday night and this weekend to finish my form. I just have tweaks to do really since i’m using my character from the old thread.

I love that! Though for now her hate is probably reciprocated as Lovise doesn't trust people who are an open-book (she thinks they definitely have deep juicy secrets that she can't wait to coax out) and would think her authenticity as incapable of restraint. I hope they'd be able to get pass that lol because I want them to help each other

I can see this! Luke definitely gets along more easily with talkative people who allow him to be quiet, and Tala seems like she'd be chatty enough for the both of them haha. I see him starting out a bit overwhelmed by her personality, but gradually getting more comfortable around her, especially if substances are involved. He'd probably whittle her a songbird or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back