Other Light or Dark Theme?

Light Theme or Dark Theme

• Darker than the Darkest Night

Votes: 82 76.6%
  • Brighter than the Brightest Day

Votes: 25 23.4%

• Total voters
Dark theme.... for literally everything. Twitter, Discord, Youtube, RPNation etc...

Trust me if there's a dark option on a new site i'm on I will immediately swap for it.

Dark theme;
Most of the time when I'm online it's night or late evening and just fairly dark...
And I'm really not keen on opening my browser to have my eyes smited by the light theme X3

Dark theme for sure, personally. Light theme isn't bad, but when you have dark theme for most other applications (Discord, Youtube) it's nice to keep it consistent.

I prefer the light theme on this site for some reason. Most likely since I use it on my laptop and it corresponds with how my other tabs look. YT and discord on my phone are totally dark-themed so it's easier on my eyes.

This is actually the only site I use the light theme for. Personally I much prefer the white and blue to the black and blue.

I have crappy, vampire-like eyes that hate the sun and bright lights. So naturally I prefer the dark theme way more than the light theme.

Honestly it depends on my mood. I went a month with dark, now I'm back to light and I'll probably switch back to dark soon.

I find dark easier to read but when it's nighttime, I actually need to light background to keep me awake haha.

So I'd say I like both for different moods or reasons. I'm glad I can pick and have a choice though.

Dark theme is for people who know what's up and watched Ratatouille. It peeves me that there's still so much white on this site even after switching themes.

A good blend of both is what I go for, but ultimately I prefer writing darker themes.

Gonna be that guy but I actually like the light themes of things! For some reason they don't really strain my eyes as much, though I do occasionally switch to dark themes if it's super late at night and I'm tired.

Dark theme, just migrated from a site with a permanent white theme that you had to use custom css to be rid of. The fact this forum has one by default is incredible.

dark. it can sometimes make bbcoding look ugly, but i'm willing to sacrifice it so i dont end up gouging my eyes out from the pain of the light theme at 1am.

I used to be a light theme kind of person. Now I dark mode all the sites I can, including this one. I also dark mode apps on my phone if they have it, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back