Other Light or Dark Theme?

Light Theme or Dark Theme

• Darker than the Darkest Night

Votes: 82 76.6%
  • Brighter than the Brightest Day

Votes: 25 23.4%

• Total voters
I have a hard time with reading text over dark bg’s, so light for me. 😔 I am weak

I've used dark theme until recently. When I typed on a mobile device, dark was perfect. it was easy to read and aesthetically pleasing. However, now that I've switched over to mainly using the site on a laptop, I'm using light. On the larger screen, it's harder to see the white text that it is to see black text. So, function over form is my reason for using the light theme.

Light but that’s mainly because I’m on during the daytime so it’s easier for me to see/read compared to the dark mode. When I was awake more at nights thought it was the other way around because the brightness would hurt my eyes at night.

I like the dark theme cause I am usually switching between here and Discord on my computer and the sudden dark to light is jarring... and if I'm on my phone it's nicer so I don't blind myself at night :closed eyes open smile:

I keep the light theme on reserve for when I want free cornea removal surgery.

I prefer the dark theme. The contrast makes it easier for me to read posts and much less strain for my eyes. I also prefer dark colors to light colors in my day to day life. Unless its pastels or water color.

Dark. That light theme gives me a heckin' migraine.

Light theme just because that was the default when I first joined, but I can do either without a problem. I tend to switch between light and dark theme depending on the font colors people use. xD

And I'm really glad it's just a simple push of a single button to change themes... not any of that 'I need to first go into my settings and manually choose which theme I like' stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back