• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Light and Darkness (Powers/Superheroes/City RP)

[Anderson]
His lips pursed into a slight smile as he realized he'd totally just woken Mr. Davis up.
"Howdy. There's a biker gang downtown that has decided to take up arms against the city. Course, they don't need guns when they have the powers of both Tenebris and Spritz, but I think they use them anyway. This might be one we could get the police in on." He began thinking of some strategies which might become pertinent.

DM

The SPTB Hunters minions s1mply parried the incoming electronic grenade using their Positive Energy Shields, quickly moving into cover and firing off more of their rifles towards the host. Meanwhile, Bigly Krom continued to fire onto the police barricade, shouting out to try and scare off the police officers.

"Hahahah!!!! This whole city is now ours! We're going to go on a wild hunt for these Spritz and Tenebris hosts, I tell ya!!"

Meanwhile, the IIF is notified regarding the appearance of the SPTB Hunters in Detroit. To their knowledge, this is the first SPTB Hunters attack in a long while, and is a bit unusual in how direct the assault is compared to the gang's usual kidnap-and-torture methods. The IIF sends out a taskforce to try and contain the situation before it deteriorates even further.

Latarki
I go further into cover, hiding near the side of the nearby dumpster opposite to the side those damned Hunters are on. Well. Time to go with that whip again, this time using 50% of my total electricity sources. I do so, making one that's similarly as long as the one I made last time, before trying to hit one of the members using said whip.

DM

One of the other minions gets struck with the whip, being launched into the air before crashing down to the ground, still twitching as a result of the electric current. The minion's partner fires off multiple bursts from his commandeered AR-15 rifle, before dragging the wounded companion into safety.

Bigly Krow is getting tired of waiting for more Spritz and Tenebris hosts, and pulls out a remote of some sort.

"This is getting boring... fighting just one host. Let's see if this will wake the others up..."

With a press of a button, several explosions rocked Detroit. At least 5 skyscrapers had explosives rigged onto them by the sleeper agents of the SPTB Hunters gang. The buildings quickly collapsed to the ground, with many being caught off guard. Even the mayor's office could feel and see the destruction caused by the explosion.

"Now this is more like it! HAHAHAHA!!!!", bellowed Bigly Krow, who stood in front of the now burning and chaotic Detroit.

[Caymen]
Caymen laughed a bit from what he said. A biker gang? How bad could that be? He merely told him he was going to check it out and if it wasn't important he would be very mad. He was walking down his apartment's steps when the Earth shook. This biker gang, how powerful were they? He was sure the dust falling to the floor was part of their doing. He could even hear screams from the outside. He busted out of the building a flame and soared high into the sky. He was a blue color, a huge contrast to the fire that swarmed the city streets. Several skyscrapers had been destroyed. The mayhem fueled him. The only problem was that he wasn't the one who caused this. He could see the squadron from this height and fell toward them. Mid free fall he transformed into a mighty dragon, landing on the asphalt and creating a crater as big as the whole gang. He roared, bellowing and a stream of blue fire making the air boil.

Latarki
Well, looks like the whip is the way to go, and--...holy..! Explosions across the city... If the Hunters are behind that as well, which I presume likely are, this is the worst they could do, and I swear, it's o-only gonna get worse from there. I continue to hide as I used the whip on the remaining attackers trying to shoot this human host dead...

[Anderson]
His feet rocked from under him and he saw some buildings disappear from the skyline. Well, shoot.
"Huh, that's interesting. Whatcha gonna do?" Simplistic asked. Anderson simply smiled.
"Continue onward. But don't worry, I do have a plan formulating. If we can ally with the Spritz-" Simplistic grunted. "we can break their formation. Right now, they're grouped up and invulnerable to any small arms fire. If they separate, the police will be able to defeat them with their superior numbers." He quickly tapped 911 on his phone and waited for the police to pick up. He wouldn't be an authority figure to them, of course, but they would hopefully listen to what he had to say.

DM

The SPTB Hunters gawked at the sudden appearance of a gigantic dragon, and at the multiple craters formed in the asphalt as a result of the dragon's breath. Meanwhile, the leader, Bigly Krom, continued to laugh and stepped forward.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe we're actually going to go hunting dragons now! Alright boys, let's get rolling!"

Krom headed towards his motorbike, as did the rest of the gang. Krom quickly led the charge against the dragon with a yee-haw and a big wheelie, revealing his Positive Energy Containment Field generator and firing it towards the dragon, quickly preventing its free movement.

Latarki
After witnessing a crater being generated by what I presume is that dragon from last time, I come out of hiding, sprinting, heading for the direction the gang must've went in. While doing that, I try to knock out any of their Energy generators using my electric whip. If that don't work, I go back into cover.

(Why the heck isn't RPNation giving me notifications about this...)

Jakal & Verebrys

They proceed to walk around town, creating as much havoc as possible for the sake of killing that old enemy known as... Boredom. We all suffer from it at some point, but we don't try to kill it like those two guys do. They're literally causing hell on Earth, no pun intended, there is lava everywhere, destroyed buildings and even some dead civillain bodies.

DM

The police received a call from someone ( Hall Kervean Hall Kervean ) regarding the current SPTB Hunters attack in Detroit. The station quickly notifies the caller that the police are already handling the situation and for the caller to remain calm and stay indoors at this time.

Meanwhile, the police barricade is completely gone by this point. The remaining SWAT team officers are trying to shut down the Hunters, but find themselves outmatched by the sudden appearance of energy shields. In the words of one officer, "I wasn't trained for this!!"

[Anderson]
He groaned angrily. They weren't going to listen. He'd have to do it on-scene, and that was so much more of a hassle.
Oh well.
He broke into a run, driving himself forward to get towards the site.

Latarki
Latarki continued to try to run after the SPTB hunters (if they are still on the move) and hit their shield generators with his whip.

Jakal (too lazy to keep writing Verebrys since you already know)

They keep their rampage throughout the city, enjoying this moment to it's fullest since no one else besides the cops seem to mind this ongoing mayhem. The mayor is gonna have to use a lot of money after this to help cover the destruction.

(I'm losing a bit of interest in continuing this RP. If anyone feels like picking up the RP, PM me and I'll let you know if you will be the admin)

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean

(Don't stop yet, since if I don't really get PMs for people trying to admin this thing in my place, I'll try to reactivate this RP with consistent posts. It's just that I am more dedicated to Heirs: SIGMA. Check that RP out as well, since I'm way more active there at the moment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back