• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Light And Dark Angel Rp

RosieMatthews

I'm a dreamer
Pretty much an Roleplay about highschool students but there's a twist all of these students are angels either like or dark if interested just leave your charaters down there

⬇️

Name: Tresa Freeman

Description: Long black hair, bright blue eyes, slender but well built, 17 years old. A dark catlike shadow follows her everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
SnowyCatFeathers said:
Name: Mai Freeman
Description: Long black hair, bright blue eyes, slender but well built, 17 years old. A dark catlike shadow follows her everywhere.
She sounds like a good charater

**Okay this is more detailed**

Name: Tresa Freeman

Description:Long black hair, bright blue eyes, slender but well built, 17 years old.

History: Her parents were light and they ejected her, making her live in the dark alleys in the city.

Personality: Dark (GET IT), shy, very quiet, fierce in battle/a fight.

Other: A dark catlike shadow follows her everywhere. It protects her in a dangerous situation.

**I gotta go. I'll be back tomorrow!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back