• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lifeweb Academy: School for the Magical

You made sure the link is in the [/FONT][FONT=Cookie] [/FONT][FONT=Cookie] tag???

Or did you attach?

If you did, I advise you to upload it to Imgur first and then upload.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
You made sure the link is in the [/FONT][FONT=Cookie] [/FONT][FONT=Cookie] tag???
Or did you attach?

If you did, I advise you to upload it to Imgur first and then upload.

[/QUOTE]
I did exactly that. It didn't work :/

Fa5aUvk.jpg

However the other one does not because you do not have the direct link to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Fa5aUvk.jpg

However the other one does not because you do not have the direct link to it.

Thanx. It usually works. The link to the other one deleted itself entirely doe
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]0.0
I do not understand you people.

How you manage this?

This page broke entirely on my phone.

[/QUOTE]
The image broke just now when I tried to insert it into the overview :/ lmao

Mitchs98 said:
The image broke just now when I tried to insert it into the overview :/ lmao
JUST GIVE ME THE IMAGE AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE CODES FOR IT.

I REALLY CANNOT HANDLE NOT HELPING!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]JUST GIVE ME THE IMAGE AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE CODES FOR IT.
I REALLY CANNOT HANDLE NOT HELPING!

[/QUOTE]
I gave you the image already 0.0

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Okay then.
On to it!

Any color schemes???

[/QUOTE]
It was just a simple image. I'll find it in a sec

Lilah Tunth]Okay then. On to it! Any color schemes??? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=massive+anime+school&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=visn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj38ZGSnKbLAhXixIMKHVTNBTgQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=3#imgrc=e-fuf94sHSNXlM: said:
massive anime school - Google Search[/URL]

Dere. The other image still doesn't work either xD .

My boredom:

Lifeweb Academy

Lifeweb, both a school and a newly made invention that in turn made way for further advancement. Originally Lifeweb was merely a scientific orginization attempting to bring man and monster kind out of the time of torches and into a more modern age.

Fa5aUvk.jpg

After roughly fifty years, they succeeded. They made THE Lifeweb, a invention of magical origin that provides electricity from ones source of magic. Of course, they were prepared to come forth with this information and build them all over the world...that was until they found out the side effects.

You see, the Lifeweb didn't just absorb stray magic to power things. No. It was absorbing the life force of any near it, almost unnoticable unless you were directly beside it. Of course..once this was found out one of the scientists had to wonder: What happened if one was placed onto the Lifeweb directly? Wondering turned to action, and soon the scientists started experimenting with animals, then finally humans that lacked magic. The results were minimal, however when they attempted to use a human that possesed magic the energy produced increased a hundred fold.

latest

Of course, they needed to experiment further and perfect the Lifeweb. Why not perfect it and then offer up the idea to use it for execution while also providing modern advancements to the people? And so they began rebuilding the facility into a massive sprawling school.

Ten years have passed since it's construction, and currently it is the most prestigious school in the entire known wotld, people from all over come to hone their abilities as well as learn more fields of magic. Of course..there are rumors of students dissapearing, but you don't believe those, do you?

If you were interested enough to read that massive wall of text yay! For starters, character death WILL be mandatory occasionally for story progression. Therefore I recommend making more than one character so you'll be able to keep one you really like.

If this gains enough interest I'll make the thread soon.

Code:
[centerblock=80][bg=#1a1a1a][font=Abel][color=#fafafa]
[center][size=7]Lifeweb Academy[/size][/center]

[/color][/font]
[centerblock=80][justify][font=Abel][color=#fafafa][size=4]Lifeweb, both a school and a newly made invention that in turn made way for further advancement. Originally Lifeweb was merely a scientific orginization attempting to bring man and monster kind out of the time of torches and into a more modern age.

[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/Fa5aUvk.jpg][/center]

After roughly fifty years, they succeeded. They made THE Lifeweb, a invention of magical origin that provides electricity from ones source of magic. Of course, they were prepared to come forth with this information and build them all over the world...that was until they found out the side effects.

You see, the Lifeweb didn't just absorb stray magic to power things. No. It was absorbing the life force of any near it, almost unnoticable unless you were directly beside it. Of course..once this was found out one of the scientists had to wonder: What happened if one was placed onto the Lifeweb directly? Wondering turned to action, and soon the scientists started experimenting with animals, then finally humans that lacked magic. The results were minimal, however when they attempted to use a human that possesed magic the energy produced increased a hundred fold.

[center][img=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/k-anime/images/3/39/Main_school_building.png/revision/latest?cb=20121025020318][/center]

Of course, they needed to experiment further and perfect the Lifeweb. Why not perfect it and then offer up the idea to use it for execution while also providing modern advancements to the people? And so they began rebuilding the facility into a massive sprawling school.

Ten years have passed since it's construction, and currently it is the most prestigious school in the entire known wotld, people from all over come to hone their abilities as well as learn more fields of magic. Of course..there are rumors of students dissapearing, but you don't believe those, do you?

[/size][/color][/font][/justify][/centerblock]
[/bg]

[divide][/divide]

If you were interested enough to read that massive wall of text yay! For starters, character death WILL be mandatory occasionally for story progression. Therefore I recommend making more than one character so you'll be able to keep one you really like.

If this gains enough interest I'll make the thread soon.

[divide][/divide][/centerblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back