• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lifeline

excited-gif_zps074b56e8.gif

thespacekid said:
Hey, any chance I can sign up for this? What's the deal with the roles for this RP?
yeyeyye, roles are open and you're able to sign up if you want.

what do you mean pertaining to roles?

AbstractAnnabella said:
yeyeyye, roles are open and you're able to sign up if you want.
what do you mean pertaining to roles?
I mean, do need to know a lot about these subjects, or just enough, and then we can technobabble our way through them?

thespacekid said:
I mean, do need to know a lot about these subjects, or just enough, and then we can technobabble our way through them?
I don't believe you need to be completely educated on the topic, bullshitting is alright as long as it's sensible. I would assume you technobabble your way through it and if you don't know something, skip over it. ^_^

AbstractAnnabella said:
I don't believe you need to be completely educated on the topic, bullshitting is alright as long as it's sensible. I would assume you technobabble your way through it and if you don't know something, skip over it. ^_^
Haha, that's great! This RP sounds quite good too. I'll reserve a spot! Thank you so much(^.^)

thespacekid said:
Haha, that's great! This RP sounds quite good too. I'll reserve a spot! Thank you so much(^.^)
Mortem has a knack for making amazing shit. I don't think there are reservations so if you want to go for the same spot as someone, that's fine too. No need to thank, love. (:3)

Realistic images are preferred, though I'm really indifferent. And no age restrictions. As long as you're not a 13 year old Chemist or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back