• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐„๐—๐“๐ˆ๐๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
4ed0fa4b30f7066dd3a5bd5b36fffeadc2265c95.gif

Please drop any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have here! Or just come and say hi!

Listen Iโ€™m already attached and we only have placeholders up-

what would you do if when he said if he go yes. ๐Ÿคจ

Procrastinating my hw to think about the boy instead, very hyped for this

Attachments

• 6A1AB990-BF57-4145-A2FC-5B913C51B861.jpeg
    6A1AB990-BF57-4145-A2FC-5B913C51B861.jpeg
    949.4 KB · Views: 5
yoooooo

Nornslayer Nornslayer

Djejsnwidnejd deadass didnt even notice we are both using fcs from the same damn movie LMAO THE COINCIDENCE IS BEAUTIFUL I CANT

Dom is up! I just have to finish her history and sheโ€™ll be done. Also I love waking up to more characters. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Dumping general concept here while I work on his cs:
Enforcer, before the world went to shit he was part of a motorcycle gang. An enforcer there as well, heโ€™s well used to the idea of violence to protect. Overtime his morals got more and more skewed, to the point where nothing really bothers him anymore as long as it protects his loved ones. After the death angels came, his only priority was his wife and son. While his wife and him often argued over his methods, she knew he was just doing what he thought was best for them. He ended up joining a large group, and for the small price of being their intimidation factor and dirtying his hands for them, his family was protected and fed. Over his years with them, he committed atrocious acts in their name. After death angels crashed the base due to the camps commander making a poor decision, and his wife and child were killed, he fell into complete despair. The remaining bits of his moral compass were gone, and so with it his loyalty to the camp. He stole as many supplies as he could, and fled in the night. Finding a new home at The Grove, performing the one job he knew best. Protector, killer, monster.

Personality tidbits to spark my muse;
โ€” Absolute asshole
โ€” insults people in every breath
โ€” has pretty much zero limits
โ€” protects the camp even if by doing so he alienates himself

Skills;
โ€” proficient in using a compound bow as well as hunting knives (but ironically is horrific at hunting, too aggressive and lacks patience)
โ€” well versed in combat with knives and melee combat
โ€” very good at manipulation and intimidation

following in norn's footsteps and dumping my character's general concept while I'm working on the CS

general concept wip: hunter, even before the coming of the death angels she would hunt with her father. only child who was raised by her deaf father. fluent in sign language. that's come in very handy given the state of the world today. was on her high school's archery team and won state for it every year. her preferred weapon is a bow bc it is quiet but can use guns and knives to do her duty. wasnโ€™t the best at cooking, her father mainly did that, but sheโ€™s gotten pretty good at it now. not much of a people person, always been more on the shy side. kept a small close circle and that was it. blends in and never stands out. doesnโ€™t have a high bullshit tolerance, very blunt. was 20 when the angels came and is 27 now. had been sticking it out with her father until two years ago when he had a heart attack and the fall caused a bunch of pots to clatter. she couldnโ€™t save him and he died from his heart attack. in the little time she knew she had, she gathered supplies and fled. she was on her own for a few months until she found the grove, which she has been a part of ever since. not quick to make friends, is kinda still seen as an outsider, has two good friends and thatโ€™s abt it.

personality tidbits:
โ€” keen eye
โ€” blunt
โ€” internally laughs at the thought of being vegetarian
โ€” likes to spend her free time up in the trees, observing everyone
โ€” secretive
โ€” almost always has a blank expression, sheโ€™s very hard to read
โ€” good at making her presence unknown, can be standing in the corner of a room unnoticed for decent periods of time

Maverick. Maverick. OMG U USED RIZ AS YOUR FC!! Iโ€™ve never seen someone else use him!! One of favorite characters Iโ€™ve made had him from the sound of metal as the fc

i am here to drop a little bit of rina, a brilliant mind (former gifted kid, kinda burnt out) that never was able to show it in its full capacity; before things went to shit, their wall was covered in eviction notices
outgoing and takes advantage of the fact that no one knew her before the mess
is usually in their own world
easy to read, vocal about opinions
calculated and honestly just existing and trying to cope
likes to embellish stories; lies a lot and is lowkey good at it

Last edited:
miyabi miyabi all those words when u could have just written 'my new gorjus baby mama' ๐Ÿคจ

miyabi miyabi all those words when u could have just written 'my new gorjus baby mama' ๐Ÿคจ
PLS LMAOOO

i am here to drop a little bit of rina, a brilliant mind (former gifted kid, kinda burnt out) that never was able to show it in its full capacity; before things went to shit, their wall was covered in eviction notices
outgoing and takes advantage of the fact that no one knew her before the mess
is usually in their own world
easy to read, vocal about opinions
calculated and honestly just existing and trying to cope
likes to embellish stories; lies a lot and is lowkey good at it
i adore this beautiful child and my dilf will also find her charming,,, in a dad kinda way LOL

Maverick. Maverick. OMG U USED RIZ AS YOUR FC!! Iโ€™ve never seen someone else use him!! One of favorite characters Iโ€™ve made had him from the sound of metal as the fc
Ooo I love that! Iโ€™ve been wanting to use him as a fc for so long! I think he has some good scout type character vibes

evilpatrick.png
rina history pt 1 is done, NOW ONTO THE HISTORY SHE MADE UP RIIIIIIIIISE

Iโ€™ll be doing the same, trying to finish my thesis today and tomorrow and then Saturday I can finish my form! Curse being a college senior

Not to be a sheep or anything but Iโ€™d love to jump on a lil extension as well if thatโ€™s ok ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back