• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐„๐—๐“๐ˆ๐๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | ๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฉ

arthur morgan.

be loyal to what matters

• intro

It hears you

Marco beltrami

overview.

N

o one knows where they came from.

Many speculate it was god punishing them for their misdoings, others believed they were a government experiment gone wrongโ€“ all anyone knew was that they were here to kill and nothing more.

The world was destroyed the day they showed up, killing everything and anyone who uttered a sound, ripping them to shreds without even breaking a sweat. There is nothing anyone can do, if your caught all one can do is accept their fate and hope they die quicklyโ€“ being gutted like a pig is one hell of a way to go.

Society crumbled in no time, there was no one out there to call for help. It was a dog eat dog world in a matter of days, everything shut down. It became a quiet place, as if humans simply vanished off the face of the planetโ€“ soon the earth began to regrow, mother nature soon began to take control of her home once again. Mighty buildings now consumed by bright green vines, trees sprouted through rusted cars and creeks formed down streetsโ€” a beautiful world built on the extinction.

7 years later

Man kind has become an endangered species, the earth has rebirth it self and looks as though man kind was a thing of the pastโ€” nature rules over humans. However it seems as though humans have learned to accept this fact, fearing to be slaughtered by the death bringersโ€” theyโ€™ve learned to tip toe their way through life.

A small group of survivors have been able to make sanctuary together in this mess, surviving deep within the bayouโ€” the only place in which the death bringers cannot hear them. Itโ€™s done them well over the past three years, but a ever growing problem is arising and every passing day it only grows larger.

For six straight weeks theyโ€™ve had a constant down pour, drowning out anything livable within the soil and destroying important equipmentโ€” no amount of make shift building has been able to keep them from getting wet. It got so bad that the rain caused a flood, running rampant throughout their shelter and there was nothing they could do about it.

Finally free from the rain, theyโ€™ve come to find that two outta the three generators theyโ€™ve been able to salvage have been ruinedโ€” itโ€™s what keeps their lights running and allowing them some kind of normalcy, plus helping with their hunters. Itโ€™s gotten to the point where they no longer can live here, their only chance of seeing another day is finding a new place to call home.

intro

roles

rules

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

horror, mystery, drama, sci-fi

status

accepting

spots open

4/9

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
i have arrived. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

barking snarling and hissing at the tinkerer

i have attached the character sheet forum! just an fyi, this rpโ€™s time era will be the 80โ€™s! forgot to include that in the post some how : )

Commenting just so I get notifications! Hi to everyone interested! Thereโ€™s so many of you so quickly wow!

you son of a bitch im in

So excited to see so many people! Canโ€™t wait to read yโ€™allโ€™s forms!

ANNOUNCEMENT
I appreicate all of the interest in this idea!! iโ€™m very excited to see these characters finished!

since i havenโ€™t even started my own character sheet, iโ€™m making the due date for Monday, the 11th by midnight!

Okay yโ€™all iโ€™m absolutely terrible and had backed away from this because i got a tad overwhelmed + college finals have been killing me as wellโ€” but i thank people for getting forms done and we will now be filtering out and sending out invites; if people are still interested in plotting and iโ€™ll understand if you arenโ€™t since.. you know LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back