Life is Strange

qwop9992

life is strange was a good game. I don't get why people get salt over the ending. of course, it was a binary choice! it was not only hinted at the very first episode, it's all but impossible to create a time travel game that actually has realistically differing conclusions!

the way I see it, when the game has those important choices, the big ones like "shoot/don't shoot" that have the wavy effect, get that effect from MAX. after all, loses her power at the end of episode 2, THAT is considered an important choice, but you  don't get the wavy effect. the whole game is set up with max deciding what the important choices are. we forget that after all she's been through, it's only been a few days and she's still in high school. tell the teacher a kid has a gun? important. stop bullying? important. you see throughout the progress of the game that she slowly finds certain choices to be the REAL important ones, like whether or not to kill Chloe in the alternate timeline or if she should kill the dog. As she goes through the week, she truely and wholeheartedly believe these choices are the ones that will shape the world around her. Thats why i think they built it up like that. To emphasize that max is left with this choice. a choice she doesnt want to make, but she also realizes is the most important choice shes ever made.

i dunno. i think that just makes the game ending better for me.

what  do you think?

I never played the game, but I saw a full walk through and I loved the story. I just wish I can find a damn rp on the internet 

• max has vision about end of world
  • max gains powers for no reason 
  • max uses powers
  • max using powers is cause of world ending
  • max kills chloe and none of the story mattered

the dialogue is cringey as fuck but yeah i like it. not the best game. 

Played it and enjoyed it. Went for the greater good option in the end but I also liked the fact that doing the right thing didn't always work out in your favour.

I never played it, but my mom did and it seemed like every time I walked into the room she was playing she was crying lmao. She really likes character development. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back