• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life is Strange RP! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

~Spoilers abound! (´;д;`)~

Oh my gosh I love this game so gosh darn much I just can't even - 

Anyways! Since I have been seriously fangirling over this game, and the whole Pricefield shipping in general, I'd really like to start a Life is Strange RP with someone! But it doesn't have to be Pricefield I'm totally cool with just roleplaying the characters without any romance c:

Aaaand since all my ideas do involve spoilers, I put them in the little spoiler box xD  

I don't have *too* much of a plot in mind yet, but I would really love to do something after the events of the game, after Max chose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay, since that's the only option that Chloe actually manages to live through ;.; Or we could do one after the sacrifice Chloe option You monster, anything's fine with me c:

Or maybe we could do an alternate timeline where maybe a little less than literally everyone dies?? Maybe?? My feelings can't even anymore (´;д;`)

Quick rules: 

• Any post length is fine with me! Just keep in mind that extra long replies are going to take a little longer than shorter ones c:
  • Be willing to discuss the plot as we go along c:
  • ...That's just about it! c:

Send me a message if you're interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back