• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Life is Strange RP anyone?

raddish

LAMP
Look, hear me out, this game has absolutely ruined my life for 5 years, then Before The storm came out, THEN LiS2, and i am completely obsessed with this universe once again!

A few things to know about me OOC is that I now go by Luna, I'm 20 years old, I've been writing for 7 years - though recently my writing hasn't been as good as it could be, and I really want to change that - and I personally identify as a cis-female lesbian! This doesn't mean I'm against mxf pairings, though. I prefer writing female or non-binary characters as that's what I'm most comfortable with, and I have a wide selection of oc's to rp against! However, when it comes to Life is Strange, I'm looking for someone to write against my portrayal of Chloe Price.

Chloe is a character I connected to a lot while playing the first two games and I've been writing her for 5 years on and off; I'm open to shipping her with almost anyone in the verse, including OC's! My favorite ships for Chloe would definitely be Amberprice, Pricescott, and Pricefield, but again I'm open to almost anything! I do have a ideas regarding each ship, so if you're interested in reading them, I'll have them in the spoilers below for you to read. <3

NOTE ;; I'm also looking for OC's or canons to rp against my OC's too!!

Obviously during the BTS game, Rachel and Chloe's relationship is explored to a deeper extent than it is in the first game; mainly because it takes place BEFORE Jefferson abducts Rachel. The idea I had would take place right after the play where Chloe took Dana's role for the night;

Rachel would offer to take Chloe to a cast-party because, well, Chloe WAS part of the cast now, and the two would go together. Since Victoria was also part of the cast, it's mainly a Vortex Club party, somewhere Chloe isn't welcome. I imagine Chloe would end up getting into a physical fight at this party that could result in a pretty nasty bruise thatRachel could attempt to cover with makeup in the bathroom; this could lead to something shippy, or something angsty!!

In this slight-au portrayal, I have headcanoned that in elementary school, Chloe and Max were actually good friends with Nathan and Victoria; but in middle school they had a falling out when a zap-gone-wrong caused Victoria to spot Chloe kissing Nathan at a homecoming game. Not knowing any bette, Nathan blindly follows Victoria in her jealous rage and starts to verbally abuse and insult Chloe. Victoria never really liked Chloe anyways, so this was the perfect way to get rid of her.

Fast-forward to present-day. Chloe is a burnout dropout with a drug problem and thousands of dollars of debt; debt to Nathan. With Rachel gone-awol, Chloe has to repay Nathan for the money he gave to Rachel. This leads to their confrontation in the bathroom. Except, this time, Nathan doesn't load the gun he pulls on Chloe. He knows he can't kill her; after everything they've been through together he couldn't do that to her. Upon finding out she still doesn't have the money, Nathan gives her one last chance.

Miraculously, Chloe comes up with the money; by selling her truck to a junkyard in Portland. She calls him to tell him she has his money, but that he needs to come get it. Nathan can either choose to go to Portland, take the money, and bring Chloe home. Or, he can just leave her there. That's up to you!

Chloe has always had a crush on Max, she just didn't know it until she saw the brunette again for the first time in 5 years. Despite her initial bitterness towards her at the beginning of the game, Chloe still feels these feelings towards her, and decides to act on them before it's too late.

So, Chloe sheepishly asks Max on a date after the pool scene. After they share their kiss in the morning. Max can either say yes or no, again, this is up to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back