• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Life is Strange Roleplay (Closed)

It upset her initially that Rachel had hid this from her for the entire afternoon, and now it upset her to a painful degree to see her girlfriend just drop a serious career quest, just because Chloe was scared about leaving her. "No. You're not doing this 'give up' thing, because I'm angry or mad at you for it. Rachel, if this is what you believe you can do, and I damn well know you're capable, please don't let me sulking get in the way of that." Am I really convincing her not to give up? What are my own motives at this point? "I mean it." She cut in sharply, in case Rachel was about to object with the same heartfelt apology. More people had started to line up behind them, and she didn't care if they were practically watching the two of them battle it out in a series of emotions. She wasn't going to be the weight that held Rachel back from achieving so much more. She wasn't going to be responsible for when Rachel's 'safer' career fell out, and she would be trying to divert the consequences. "I swear to fucking god...." Chloe muttered under her breath. "If you want this-" She was waving the leaflet blatantly in her grip. "Do it." Beyond the tear stains and the ambiance that would soon be from the club and the booze, she wanted to be clear.

"But--" Were the first words to come out of Rachel's mouth but they were already shot down by Chloe cutting in to make sure she didn't do that exact thing, Rachel just wanted her girlfriend to be happy and she wanted their night to be lighthearted and fun, and enjoyable, not awkward and tense, she just wanted Chloe to be happy with her, that was that, at this point in time she didn't have any other goals she was still young, and she was treating this too seriously and be she, it was Rachel, the she was Rachel, Rachel was taking it too seriously, and so she wiped the few tear streaks from her face and nodded, saying. "I'll keep my options open, but please, just know I love you and we're still young this." Rachel said, taking the leaflet from her "Shouldn't even matter, neither should fashion designing for Calvin Klein or any of it, let's just have fun!" She said excitedly, holding Chloe by her hands again now as she swung them back and forth, it took a lot for her to gather up that hype from inside her, but she did it. And she hoped it was enough for Chloe. "Come on, screw jobs we're teens in love for fuck sakes." Rachel laughed at, it felt like chains had been taken off of her, getting out of that serious toned conversation, she seriously wasn't suited to them, and neither was Chloe.

"You better keep that open." Warned Chloe, and with that, her anguish flooded into gentle resolve. "I know." She repeated again, reaching her hand out to wipe a remaining tear from her girlfriend's cheek. "I love you. Maybe I love you too much, and I should learn to be happy for you when I know these things will happen." She giggled. They were so stupid sometimes. Making the biggest deal out of all this serious talk that would only alter their lives years from now. Rachel was right. She wasn't enrolling in the army today, or tomorrow...Or the day after that.... So we've got time to sit down and talk about this again. And I won't be selfish. She bit her tongue. I won't. She willed herself. "Right. Screw jobs, we've got some drinking to look forward to." She settled casually against the wall, staring down to the end of the block to where the line was wrapping around the corner. Damn. "Lucky we got here early..." Chloe directed their conversation into the now. Now, as in when they'd be partying it up.

Rachel only nodded contently with Chloe's warning, she knew that her girlfriend only wanted what was best for her, and what was best for Rachel for now and the future was to keep her job opportunities open, and not limited to a single career path that she might not even succeed in, not that she wasn't confident in her abilities to design good looks for the fashion industry to adore over, but it had diminished just a little bit after hearing how difficult it really was but she was very confident in herself and knowing Chloe had her back all the way only bolstered that feeling. Feeling Chloe's hand rub away at the remaining tears on her cheeks made her feel so safe being with her, and she quickly regained her composure. The two were back to their old ways of fun first, talk later, and she most certainly was not complaining. "I love you, but you haven't given me a way to realize how much I love you. Damn it, try harder Chloe." Rachel joked with, nodding and saying. "I know you're happy with me planning ahead, and it really means a lot to know that you just wouldn't want to be away from me for that amount of time, it really does." Rachel said more softly this time, it touched her at how strong her girlfriend's emotions were towards her. But her face lighting up again as she said "Fuck yeah we've got drinking to do! Bring on the booze!" She let out excitedly, giving herself and Chloe a double thumbs up at how they had gotten to the nightclub earlier than most, now the line wasn't as long for them. Score one for them.

"Fine, if I try harder, you might regret telling me that." Chloe flashed her a devilish grin, coolly brushing a lock of her blue hair out of her face. That reminds me...My scheme is still on. And she's going to pay dearly... She swore she had the sweetest intentions possible. Just that they were not foreseen by a drunker Rachel. Letting her neck drop slightly so that she could rest her forehead against Rachel's, her grin was just a small smile. "Why would I want to be away from you, huh? Just...as long as you come back." It was crawling up her emotions too fast. She finished that mood when Rachel yelled out her declaration of love for booze, and joined her in a little howl of celebration. The opening of the nightclub wasn't too far ahead, and in a couple of minutes, the actual doors opened, and people had all started to rush in, although having to be fairly organized for entry. Grabbing for Rachel's wrist so they didn't get separated immediately, Chloe joined in the influx. The inside of 'Between Sin' was mad and dark, and the music was already blaring with some low-key beats as the DJ amplified. By mad and dark, this meant a black-patterned wall with red stripes running down the middle like veins. The bar had the same kind of appeal, with a red counter and dim lights over the back area. Fuck, this music is loud... Chloe's first reaction was to go to the bar, as the music was only just starting, but she wanted to make sure Rachel was on the same page. "Ready to get hammered?!" She yelled through the stereo.

"You can certainly try." Rachel practically dared Chloe with, a smirk on her face as the two were almost immediately back into their old routine of firing shots back and forth in good nature, making jokes and just being together, like this, not like what had just happened there, but Rachel, strangely enough thought that those moments were needed in a relationship, to let both parties involved know just how much they both meant to each other. Chloe was definitely getting her punk on for this party, and Rachel was gonna try her best to do the same, although she'd probably just get distracted and go get drunk. Smiling warmly and pressing the tip of her nose against the tip of Chloe's as she went "Boop. And if I ever went anywhere, I'd always come back to you. Always." She smirked with, kissing Chloe lightly on the lips. The nightclub doors had opened and the two headed in, it was on, were the simple words needed to explain Rachel's mood as soon as she entered the club, her first instinctive thing to do, was to look for the bar, which Chloe had found, quickly following her to it as she took in a deep breath smiling brightly as she looked around her. "Don't you just love the senses a nightclub gives you when in full swing. And Please, of course I'm ready, get me the thing with the most units of alcohol in it." Rachel said casually, leaning against the counter of the bar with her elbow.grinning to Chloe as she called out "One step ahead of you sista!"

((Gtg, got college tomorrow and it's half 2 in the morning here, this was a great mofo'in RP session! Can't wait to continue it!!))

Oh, I will... Chloe loved it when Rachel did those cute, simple acts like resting her nose against her own and kissing her. It was like having her world refilled again and again. And I'll never get tired of it. Never.

The bar was already becoming occupied as they took seats next to the counter. Rachel was practically spilling across it already, keen on getting started on her drinking streak. As her girlfriend yelled out what she enjoyed about the nightclub ambiance, and vocalized her affirmation for the alcohol, Chloe couldn't help but feel a little submissive to the fact that her girlfriend was going to actually get straight down to drinking. So without further banter, she engaged her own ordering of drinks. It was easy enough to get the bar tender's attention-once more Rachel had someone's eyes on her- and the guy seemed eager to get them started. As Chloe didn't know what to get as a 'starter', he suggested a strong mix of cognac and rum to get the system flowing before turning back to Rachel. "Anything I can get for you, miss?" He was wiping down the already polished counters, as Chloe took her first glass in both hands and drank. If it wasn't the sweet molasses that got her, it was the dose of cognac that went straight to her brain. "Fuck." She muttered, wondering how on earth she was going to keep up with Rachel if her girlfriend turned out to be the drinker she'd heard she was.

((I keep forgetting about the time difference. Sorrynotsorry for keeping you up! I look forward to the replies, and g'luck with the college. :3 ))

Rachel watched as Chloe ordered her own drinks, at the same time she was going through her own list of possible drinks to order, her list was extensive and it was pretty hard to decide, she didn't even know if they had all of the choices she was thinking of at the bar, then again it did seem pretty well stocked, which was always a good thing. The bartender asking her what she wanted with Rachel pondering only for a small moment before responding with "I'll just have what she's having." to which the bartender nodded and filled her a glass up to, in reality she could've and would've picked something either exotic or expensive, but she wanted to see if the guy behind the bar was right, cognac did seem like a good idea, and as he handed her the glass, she immediately took a swig, and she immediately knew why, she felt it rush right through her as it affected her head first, nodding as she shook the affects off and continued on drinking from the glass, the first swig was always the hardest one, unless you were Rachel then it was just like every other one, done quickly. She smirked and patted Chloe on the shoulder with a laugh, inquiring to her girlfriend's first reaction to the drink with. "It's good am I right? Guessing from your reaction you think it's pretty strong to." She had called over for another larger glass of the substance, to which she poured the drink that was left in her own rapidly emptying glass into the larger one, now drinking in large mouthfuls from that. Her girlfriend was definitely a little slow to start, but Rachel had a good feeling she'd come round eventually. Burping and wiping st her mouth as she took a few moments to let the drink set in.

((Damn No problem, I enjoyed it, and thanks, good luck to you too :3))

Chloe wasn't sure she had been expecting when she took her first drink, but it definitely wasn't the flare in her head or the sharp sensation that made her cheeks redden slightly. It wasn't even strong stuff, in the books of a hard time alcohol enthusiast, so she wasn't set on allowing Rachel to win over their little drinking game any quicker. Rachel laughed at her, the blaring music making it hard to discern how loud that laugh actually was. Chloe smirked back, one hand still balancing the cup as she took another gulp and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "Not strong enough." She countered, demanding that the bar tender make her one of those 'vodka shots'. She wanted to impress. However, he was fairly sure she was dealing a deadly weapon she had no idea how to use, and just eyed her skeptically until she looked up at the row of vodka shot names, asking for the 'Beetroot' one. It was a dark, horseradish with Smirnoff, and something else mixed in-probably the beetroot that gave it that red, inky color. Glaring at Rachel as she tried to outdo her in Rachel's own field of affairs, she tipped all of it down her throat in one go. And....fuck me. It burned like nothing she had never swallowed or felt in her life. As it felt like the heat was erupting from the pit of her stomach, her eyes teared and she let the empty shot glass sit abandoned on the countertop. It tasted what hydrogen peroxide would if it mixed with third degree burns. Coughing, wiping at her eyes, Chloe shook her head. She wasn't done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel snickered whilst rubbing at her forehead, a grin on her face at Chloe's comment on it not being strong enough, it wasn't nearly strong enough to make someone like her flinch at it, but Chloe on the other hand seemed a little too enthusiastic to beat her at her own game, shaking her head as Rachel experienced one of those rare moments, where she actually feels smug and secure in the knowledge that no matter what Chloe tried, she wasn't going to beat Rachel, the girl who drinks herself into a black out at almost every party she goes to, a Beetroot Smirnoff, a vodka was usually first on Rachel's list of drinks, but she had toned it down just a pinch to see Chloe try her own fair share of drinks, she took the entire thing in one go, Rachel couldn't contain herself, she burst out laughing at Chloe's reaction to it, at some point tears coming from her eyes, speaking through her laughing fit with "Y-you..Jesus, you're..s-such a lightweight!" And so she preceded to point to the empty shot glass, saying. "Gimme two." To which he nodded, sliding two Beetroot Smirnoff filled shots over to her, she wasn't going to tell Chloe this, but she did have to prepare herself internally for it, her eyes narrowed and her face muscles went firm to keep any stupid expressions from showing as she took down the first one easily, then the second one, with a little more difficulty, but done none the less, letting out a little raspy cough at the second one, but apart from that she was fine, wiping the left over tears from her eyes as she said. "Beat that Miss Price." Her voice raspy and dry. Folding her arms with the smug expression returning, and then she noticed something she wished she'd seen first, oh..there we go. She smirked towards the legendary drink that even she had extreme difficulty with. Then faced around to Chloe again. "So..how are you gonna beat me?"

"I'm not a lightweight." Chloe covered her mouth for a few seconds in case another bout of coughs reduced her to more unnecessary tears. She adjusted to the level of heat engulfing her vision before blinking up at Rachel. She stared down her girlfriend while two more shots went missing, a taut expression ridged on her face. She was not new to this social drinking. The empty shot glasses stood, daring her slightly, the epitome of everything she was fearing and challenged by. Despite the scant tears that barely made it past her cheeks before being wiped by with the wrist, both girls knew that Rachel was winning. That she will win, at least. "I am not a lightweight." Chloe echoed. Her fingers tapped the polished pattern of the countertop. It was time to ask, again. The bar tender was sending her straight to deliverance, to hell, then back. He knew just what she was trying to do before she opened her mouth and stuttered. "Two shots of the Anti-freeze." The extent of her alcohol knowledge was more than aided by the backboard and the bright, neon sketchy letters that stood out from the shadow decor. He passed them to her with almost a sympathetic smile, she glared back, barely hateful. The shots had a change in tempo. A sweeter melon liqueur balanced with the vodka and sprite, she was able to down the first, and take two sips of the second before taking a moment to recount her tries.

"Really now..is that so." Rachel said with a brow raised, but not in the curious manner, in the slyly questioning kind, a devilish smirk on her face as she watched Chloe cover her mouth to prevent more coughing, she could tell Chloe really wasn't taking this lightly, she wanted to win, or did she? Maybe she has other plans in mind..? Wait a minute, didn't we say we were gonna stop this paranoia? She tried to take her mind off of those thoughts of Chloe having ulterior motives with the drinking, and focus on the fact that they were just daring each other to drink more and more, snickering as she rubbed at the bridge of her nose upon hearing Chloe ordering for two shots of Anti-freeze, shaking her head and patting her hand against the countertop, the bartender heading over to her where she whispered the order of her next drink into his ear, he asked her if she was sure about it and gave her a warning about how the club wasn't liable for any health insurance issues, Rachel shrugged it off and told him to go fetch it, which he did. Chloe was still trying to down her second one, seemingly doing better than her first attempt at the vodka, as the bartender brought over a uniquely shaped and well designed glass of Everclear, popping the top off of it as she nodded to Chloe. "Everclear, banned in 7 states, and known to kill those who drink too much, has the highest percentage of alcohol in any drink anywhere in the world.." She informed her girlfriend with, there's no way she's going to drink from this. She thought as she took a quick swig of it, before nearly damn well throwing up, damn that was fuckin' strong! But she soldiered through it, swallowing it down and wiping away the tears, her stomach was trying to commit suicide at what she had just done to it, and her throat was probably never to be used again, but it was worth it and she was fine..ish, after a few moments.

With a defiant clang, the second shot of anti-freeze was no longer in the cup. Chloe let the pandemonium that rose from dance floor whir in her brain before turning back to Rachel, who was plotting something diabolical with the bar tender. He shuffled off, and moments later brought back the prominent flask of Everclear. It was hard to discern the difference between the translucent liquor from any other bottle of vodka, except for the daunting 95% alcohol concentration printed on the front of the bottle. Without further engagement besides listing the potent possibilities of the evening, Rachel tipped the liquid down her throat, spiraling on the mayhem of her own systems attempting failure. It was too late for worry. Had Chloe been worried, she would have stopped drinking two shots ago. Now it was only their fast-paced drinking challenge that mattered. As soon as Rachel took her swig, she broke away from the mouth of the bottle, the tears rupturing in her eyes. Chloe only knew that if her girlfriend was that fargone, it was time for her to be as well. She reached forward nervously, gripping the neck of the bottle extra tight in both hands. Her mouth suddenly felt dry. The pounding in her chest sped up a few measures in rhythm. Before second thoughts had time to occur, she had taken a gulp of it. Fire, on every inch of her tongue. She took a second gulp, and the peak of a monster lashed out in her stomach, causing her vision to spin. Chloe clutched the neck of the bottle like a banister. Fuck no. Her brain felt literally fried. "Yes." She growled, squeezing her eyes shut and hiccuping.

Rachel, if she could've, would give Chloe a thumbs up for effort, a genuine one at that, for her taking her shots successfully, but her senses were scrambled, her stomach was inside out, her vision blurred, everything and more was happening to her, she burped and watched, well tried to as Chloe took her own swig of the practically toxic drink, the drink affecting her hugely, as it had Rachel before, she did feel a bit bad for having sort of pressured Chloe into drinking something that she was obviously nervous and cautious to try before, and now had this done to her because of it, but it was just a bit of fun, hearing Chloe growl out a yes, Rachel smirked and took the bottle again, taking a larger swig just to make sure she was gonna have a good time, it didn't take long after that, the drink was known for it's highly intoxicating effect, and how quickly they took hold of someone, within meer minutes Rachel was pretty much gone, punching Chloe in the shoulder as she said. "I'ma say..I won that one." With a nod of the head, the music was overwhelming, the lights were a killer on her eyes and for the msot part she couldn't process half of what was going on, did I beat my record? She thought in reference to the quickest time it had taken her to get drunk, which was a yes surprisingly, as she had only taken a sip of Everclear once prior to now. "Let's dance babe.."

Rachel had recovered, on top of that drinking from the bottle one more time, as if to prove her dominance not only to Chloe, but anyone else at the bar who dared to challenge her drinking habits. Had a migraine seized Chloe, she would have sworn that would be better than the ultimate heat that erupted from a couple ounces of Everclear. "You win, you win..." She whined slightly, rubbing her forehead as she staved off the remainder of the burn. It was still a dull scratch in her throat, plaguing to return. As her girlfriend offered the dance instead, she was more than relieved. Sure, her coordination would suck. That was guaranteed. This was, however, a nightclub. One that she'd never been to, and she probably wouldn't return to for a while. It was worth the bad grade dancing to just get out there, anyway. The beat from the DJ's area, elevated in front of the floor, was loud and fast. I can deal that. "Hell yes." She reached for Rachel's hand, abandoning their drinking game.

((I have to go out for a quick errand. Hour till I'll be back? Hopefully half.))

((Kk, definitely gonna be on my phone by the time you get back, or I won't be on, but I'll try to be, don't worry. Might not succeed, but I'll try.))

Rachel smirked as Chloe admitted defeat and had said that Rachel had in-fact won, she was happy enough with just that fact, then again she did win every drinking contest she was in, her body had grown quite the immunity to alcohol, must've been her father's manly genes finally being useful for once. Taking her girlfriend's hand as she slowly, but surely led them both out onto the main floor itself, where most of the club was crowded around in, talking and dancing and drinking, some just listening to the music, and some being there up to no good, pulling pranks on their friends, but all in all it was just good natured and the whole place was buzzing with activity, she grinned, now clapping her hands in the air as she said "Hell yeah you are, hell yeah we are. Come on!" She encouraged Chloe with, now nudging Chloe's ass with her own playfully, her own body turning and twisting in one of those basic up and down club dances, but with a Rachel twist, her curves complimenting the dance as she kept eye contact with her girlfriend, her brows raising as she looked to her for an answer eagerly.

((*Applauds your trying*))

The unexpected contact gave Chloe more than enough information as to how drunk Rachel was already. She let Rachel lead her off to the dance floor, other peoples bodies in close range with theirs. Her own form of dancing wasn't even that awkwardly wrong. The most she had to do was sway her hips and raise her arms up, in significant worship to the source of music. It was some form of dubstep or trap, nothing calm or light to begin the evening. Her eyes would occassionally catch the light from beams that shone over the dance floor, pale blue orbs that darted to all angles, straining to see what others were doing. Not even out of nervousness-just interest. It seemed that along with a reduced heartrate, her nerves began to numb out the flood of anxiety that would normally be associated with dancing in a room full of people she didn't know. Rachel was all into the festivity, however. She wouldn't look away from her, perhaps wanting some form of interaction as they danced. A couple of times all the crowd did was jump up and down, appeasing the DJ's wishes. Chloe would usually end up following them.

((So I may be able to reply a couple more times :3 huzzah))

achel could tell that the alcohol was having some effect on her girlfriend, but she still wasn't entirely sure what the extent of said effect was yet, although given the fact that Chloe seemed happy enough to just out right rave it with the other club attendees without much indication certainly did mean something, it didn't take long for Rachel's arms to find their way to Chloe's hips, twisting the two around in moves that could only really be described as if classical ball room dancing and modern rave had a baby. Her right hand being as cheeky as it was had found its way to her girlfriend's ass more than once, sometimes giving her a light slap and others just holding on, it was this kind of attitude that Rachel was always able to notice that were telltale signs of the alcohol kicking in fully. A dumb grin on her face as she jumped the pair of them up and down to match the rest of the partying crowd around them, the beat requiring such movement to keep up the atmosphere as of then. "Need more booze!" She yelled out over the sound of the other club goers yelling and the music. She had taken the brief and by brief, it was very brief moment of the crowd stopping their jumping to hungrily kiss Chloe, some tongue already being involved, pulling away as she said. "You love the club life already, don't ya?"

((Score! I'm grinning like mad crazy. :) ))

Rachel brought her closer, and in turn the taller of the two ran her fingers across her waist, inviting them for the merged versions of dancing. Chloe was dipping her head close to Rachel's, her breathing heavy enough that Rachel could have tasted the remnants of Everclear on her tongue. Well, she certainly did after she started kissing her, the two of them holding each other and dancing with as much drunken enthusiasm as they could muster. It didn't matter if other people weren't keen on having that much physical contact with their partners, the music had brought out their sheer 'no fucks' attitudes-or maybe that was the shots. After breaking away from kissing, Chloe nodded in agreement with Rachel's hoarse yelling. "Don't black out!" She grinned. "And yeah, you've made me your fucking party girl alright..." Slurring didn't exist for the heavily intoxicated. Perhaps the words were having trouble breaking apart. Once more they started, dancing until Chloe's legs were adaptable to the active, yet repetitive movements. She knew it was almost time to step away, but she wasn't quite ready.

((Of course you do, it's me :P ))

It was all Rachel could've asked for and more if she was honest, the way their bodies moved together to the rhythm of the beat ambience through the nightclub, mix that in with how she could taste Chloe's scent at this point as she, or well more specifically her mouth tasted entirely of booze, her lips were drenched with the left over stench of the drinks and Rachel was ecstatic to get to know more about it as soon as possible, the two then pulling away and reverting to their completely out there, no fucks given tone to the conversation, if you could call it that smirking like a complete moron as she replied with "Can't promise you that pretty girl!" her body was still moving on its own almost, in a routine to the beat of the music. "Fuck yeah I have! You're ma bitch for the night, ma party bitch!" She yelled out again, her jumping, ill quordinated as it was, still being higher than it was before now. "Booze! Booze! Booze!" She called out in a repeat excitedly, her arms were waving and her senses were over their maximum intake, but for now, Rachel couldn't care less.

((Okay, fine. I won't say it next time. :P ))

Chloe didn't mind how loud they were getting. She couldn't detect the raise in volume now, only the absence of it. You don't have to promise me anything. The predator in Chloe was slowly emerging, her eyes flashing lightly as she thought of all the good she could do to her girlfriend's body. Dirty thoughts streaking her mind while they danced, laughing long with energy building up in their throats. "Oh, I'm your bitch?" She tested, giving a little howl of enthusiasm despite herself. Understanding that the only clear-cut words that Rachel could process involved her 'booze', she dragged her back over to the bar one more time, intent on getting her filled up to just that tipping point, so that she could do whatever she liked. Her own head was swimming, so that her mouth had practically no filter left, but she was trying. Frantically. "C'mon. Let's finish that Ever...Everbeer..." She grinned, reaching over to the counter when they were close enough. She wanted one last hit. Just one more....

((Good, you better not ^^))

Rachel usually would've been able to notice the change in her girlfriend, the spark in her eyes and the way she spoke, but the alcohol had far since overwhelmed her abilities to do that, "Yeeaah you bitch!" She yelled out in reply, her words were a little more slurred than they had before and her dancing believe it or not was getting worse, but she kept her cool. Chloe took her over to the bar and had gotten their Everclear from before back to them, Rachel grabbing it as she took another not one, or two, but three swigs, her throat wasn't prepared for it and her stomach despised her at this point, but her brain if anything couldn't care less, as long as it got the supply of alcohol it craved dearly, burping as she tightly held onto the neck of the bottle for a few moments, her vision very quickly faded then came back, only for it to fade again. She stumbled over and held onto the countertop for support, dumbly grinning up at Chloe. "Pfft, ha! I win.." She slurred out even more heavily than before, she tried to focus her mind and narrow her eyes, succeeding only partially as she rubbed at her forehead. "Think I had too much to drink, wouldn't you say?" She chuckled with, and that was probably where the last of her brainpower went to before the dumb grin returned and she shoved the bottle towards Chloe. "Now it's your turn again!" Rachel said excitedly, pointing at Chloe like a child would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe pulled her way back up to the bar seats. They were shaky now, or perhaps that was the considerable alcohol in her blood that was making everything swim. Rachel was nursing the bottle of Everclear. The amount she swallowed in one go scared Chloe slightly, in a 'woah you're really drunk' way. There wasn't much room for spilling the desired beverage, when Chloe tried to pry Rachel's warm hands off the neck of the bottle, earning her trust that this was one more before they went....Went where? She eyed Rachel as she began to rub her forehead, urging Chloe onward into another tier of intoxication. "Yeah, you're really fuckingdrunk." The words crumpled together, and she lifted the half-empty bottle to her lips. One more. One more... She fought off the sting with a blurry shake of her head, keeping down one mouthful before the second one bit back, wilder and hotter than the previous. Still, she couldn't beat Rachel's record, and admitted her defeat. Could her mind have censored her mouth, she wouldn't have ever asked the next works that came out of her mouth. She called the bartender over, more like flagged him down, and asked him. "Say...hmm...Where's the bathroom?" He pointed to a hallway that led down to mentioned location. "Thanks." She grabbed Rachel by the arm before she had a chance to fall. "C'mon."

Rachel watched Chloe eagerly as her girlfriend drank her own amount of Everclear, well watched would be the wrong word to describe it, as her vision was practically non-existent, well at times, but for the most part it was just extremely blurry or distorted, it didn't make sense, well none of it did to her anymore, and if she could, she would've swore that she was on the brink of blacking out again, tilting her head at an angle as Chloe spoke, saying. "Ya...nope, no, you're drunk..I-I'm fine!" Or well, trying to say it at least, it was more just a jumble of words and slurs mixed in together, and not even she knew what she had said, she'd swiped the Everclear again from Chloe's hand and took one last sip, burping as Chloe turned away from the bartender and towards her, Rachel at this point was struggling to keep her balance, even when standing still, but Chloe grabbed her by the arm before she could finally fall, and dragged her towards somewhere, where exactly Rachel didn't know. Giving a dumb grin as she said "Where we goin'..?"

Chloe's feisty grin was thieving, curling up her mouth at a lopsided angle while she pulled Rachel along. The two of them wouldn't have done much better individually, a distinctly awkward cadence between their walking patterns. "You wereright..." Chloe spluttered finally, once they'd gotten to the hallway, which barred some of the noise that was flooding through the main stage. It was darker there, with not much room to stand around and loiter. Barely breaking apart, she casually wrapped her arm carelessly around her girlfriend's waist, sort of coercing her into one of the rooms that were labeled on either side of the existing corridor. Girls...She knew this battle was tougher once her eyes began to decieve. "I had...have plans, for you." The bathroom door swung open. Thank god it wasn't one of those one-stall situations. A row of stalls awaited on the left side, all the doors open, a wide counter with a paneled mirror on the other (probably for reapplying make up.) Turning back, Chloe shut the door behind the her, checking once with a blurry swerve of her head to see if anyone else was inside.. Perfect. Pinning Rachel against the door, she began to grasp at her neck, pulling her close and kissing her savagely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back