• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Life is Strange Roleplay (Closed)

"Hey Chloe, if you, y'know are feeling anything bad about this. Tell me, alright?" Rachel let Chloe know with, she wanted to let her girlfriend know that she was there to talk to if she did infact feel anything else other than happiness or anything similar to that, it was pretty much her goals just to keep Chloe happy. But she felt Chloe's hand reassuringly squeeze her shoulder and she could tell from that, that they were cool, and that they could enjoy the rest of their night together,.without any chance of awkward chat between the two or bringing up anything from now that may unsettle one or both, then again the alcohol would definitely keep anything like that from happening anyway. "So I take it we are cool then?" Rachel asked curiously and with a warm smile now, her nervousness for earlier now all but gone from her system, it was good to know your girlfriend was happy with you, it really was. And even better knowing she wasn't angry with you, or had been worried. Watching Chloe go to grab something from her backpack, Rachel asked. "So what do you want me to wear tonight?" As she really had no idea herself for the night, besides she wanted to look nice for Chloe.

"Okay." Chloe replied shortly, nodding with a confident smile. She didn't think she had anything to worry about, unless Rachel decided to drop a bombshell announcement on her before they went out to the club. "We are very cool." The girl smirked while she took out a small map from her backpack, unfolding it out on the bed while Rachel spoke passively about the night ahead of them, then asking Chloe's opinion on her wardrobe options for tonight. "If you have a skirt...That'd be good..." She murmured, trying to pass it off as a casual thing that any girlfriend would say. Admittedly, there were reasons she wanted her to wear one, but she'd stick to her alibi, that a club scene with her hot girlfriend in a tight miniskirt or something would be a memorable cause. "Skirt or dress." It went without saying that Rachel would look good in either. Just as long as Rachel approved of Chloe's choices as well, she'd be content. "Do we want to have an actual dinner, or do you think that all the drinks for the club should be enough?" There were horror stories involved with eating too much before going out and partying all night. Ones that usually ended with the victim on the bathroom floor for the rest of the night.

((Chloe might not have to be dropped the bombshell, might find it herself *wink wink* sorry for trying to make it obvious :P ))

Rachel was more than happy with Chloe's confident smile and comment on if they were cool or not, being cool was definitely a good sign and made Rachel look forward to the night ahead even more, now knowing that they weren't going to have any awkward interactions or feelings about it. Her face lighting up like a firework as Chloe spoke about skirts, nodding as she said "I've got the perfect thing for it!" Rachel said excitedly as she headed over to her own stuff in the corner of the room, scavenging through it and grabbing out a tight and light gray miniskirt, that was made with a fine silk, which was confirmed with Rachel rubbing her face against it, smiling brightly. "It's probably the softest thing I've ever bought." She said as she began to pull said skirt up her legs, it now sitting where it was supposed too and Rachel zipping up the back of it. Grabbing a white t-shirt with a more 'punkish' version of the American flag on its and a beige colored shemagh, a middle eastern originated scarf, wrapping it around her neck so parts of it dangled down across her shirt casually. Speaking of, I've gotta put that leaflet somewhere else. She thought, biting her lip slightly as she turned away from Chloe, then turning back to her and saying. "So, how'd I look?" giving a wave of the hair with her hand and giving a casual pose. You trying to distract her or yourself? Whatever works best. "I'm curious to know why you wanted me to wear a skirt though." Rachel said casually with a smirk as she entered the bathroom, now giving herself a top up of makeup whilst fixing her hair at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( :P *attacks you* shhhhHHh))

You do? Of course you do.
It was silly to think that Rachel was unprepared. As she showed Chloe the small gray miniskirt, commenting on its sleek texture, Chloe knew that was exactly what she'd asked for. It was the perfect mix of elegant with an open taste. Open access too. Her deviant mind added. When Rachel turned around to display her full choice, Chloe couldn't speak properly. "Like a model." Chloe breathed. She wasn't even solely hell-bent on making sure that Rachel wore what she wanted from this point on, more preoccupied with how well her outfit complimented her. As most things do. How her shirt fell lightly across her hips, and gave her figure the perfect shading. Her girlfriend disappeared into the bathroom, probably to make herself look more effortless and enticing than she already did, asking Chloe why she'd demanded such specific apparel in the first place. However, the tone of her voice told the punk girl she wasn't far off from being caught. "Oh, y'know...Skirts are really 'in' right now. Plus, who wants to wear jeans to a nightclub? Am I right?" Her nervous laughter told otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Just sa--mmmhmmm! *is attacked* :3))

As she turned around to give Chloe a look, she had noticed how in awe Chloe seemed to be, shaking her head as she waved dismissively "Oh quiet, you compliment me too much." Heading into the bathroom then of course. Rachel spent the next, at least 15 minutes preparing herself for the night, she had to make sure her skin looked flawless, and that her eyes really stood up, in-fact she always brought her make-up bag with her, no matter where she was, she stepped out of the bathroom for a few moments to grab it from the top of the drawer, heading back in as she took out a pair of contact lenses that were only designed to make her already enticing hazel eyes pop out even more, placing them into each eye carefully and giving a blink as they were in, giving herself a bright smile in the mirror as she did in-fact think the clothes she was wearing complimented her form excellently, she usually was modest, but she had to admit, she was looking pretty good. Smirking at the mirror as she heard Chloe speak and then give some follow up, and nervous laughter. Replying "Something tells me you plan to roofy my drink, and if not, you are planning something anyway, aren't you.."

She finished off with, heading back out of the bathroom now, her hair being all done up, it was the usual, yet she made sure to give it a thorough look over in-case there was any kind of uncertainty to it that she definitely didn't want, walking over to her jeans and picking them up, now looking over them with a brow raised and a smirk present on her face. "Maybe I should just wear these then?" Oh that's a good idea Rach, she complimented herself mentally with, but it wasn't wearing the jeans, one of her hands made it's way into her pocket as she took the leaflet out and quickly put it into the small side pocket her skirt had, it wasn't going to fit without a fight so she just crushed it in. It'll still be readable no worries. "Or if not, I should wear some tights, might get cold outside and I don't want my legs to be open to it." She slyly said, she was definitely being suggestive but at the same time also working in just a simple reference to her legs getting cold at the weather, nice choice of words, thank you.

"Fortunately, there's no penalty to how many comments I can give." Chloe smirked, watching from across the bedroom into the bathroom as Rachel worked on her eyes, applying precise layers of make up so that her own hazel ones looked purely electric. Chloe felt like she was watching an artist at work, and suddenly fell quiet even as Rachel spoke up about the conditions Chloe was making sure she was in for the night. "Am I not allowed to assist you in wardrobe choices?" She countered slyly. "I think you're overthinking this too much, Rachel. It was just a suggestion-that fits you well." She grinned to herself. Although, Rachel wasn't playing the game fairly. She had walked back out into the bedroom with the intentions of putting on her jeans, instead of the gray miniskirt. Fuck. "I thought the skirt was good." She murmured, eyeing Rachel's hand as it slipped a small pamphlet into her pocket. It was done surreptitiously enough to raise minimal suspicion, but all the same she wondered. As of then, her girlfriend started to ponder the use of tights in this weather. Her words leaving a suggestive question in the mix. Chloe shook her head. That wouldn't be half bad. She thought to herself, but didn't mind either way.

"Not for long." Rachel quickly countered with slyly, attempting to get back at Chloe swiftly whilst using her own game against her at the same time, Chloe then countering her own words with her own comment, this was quickly going to turn into a firing session between the two, constantly going back and fourth, not that she minded, but she just wanted to call it now, just in-case it did, shaking her head as she said. "Oh, so you think I'm paranoid now? See I don't think I am, I think you're planning something." She continued to pry with, stepping a little closer to Chloe now with her own smirk growing, shaking her head at Chloe's next comment, replying with "I think there's a reason you said the skirt was a good choice, and I want to know." She threw her jeans away onto the bed, no longer having any use for them and had noticed Chloe's curiosity leak out of her expression as she not so discreetly moved the leaflet, looking to her skirt pocket then back at Chloe "Well, seems like we both have reason to be suspicious of each other tonight." She said happily again, almost as if nothing had happened, returning to her usual self as she looked for a cardigan to wear outside and a pair of shoes.

"I don't think you're paranoid...I think you're suspecting too much of me." Chloe answered, a distinct cross between a smirk and a grimace on her face. Rachel was onto her already, and there wasn't even any excess alcohol in her system. Trying not to blow her cover, she looked down at the floor when her girlfriend stepped closer to her, trying to meddle with the evening plans. "It's because you look nice in a skirt, Rachel. My god." She overachieved her exasperated remark, ducking down to retrieve a couple of items from her rucksack. Of these would be a map and her phone. She was attempting to distract herself before the playful jabs became full verbal sparring. And I know who will win at this round.... The leaflet still in the back of her mind from all things, she wondered if it had anything to do with where Rachel had disappeared to earlier, without her. "Maybe suspicion is good." Chloe crossed her arms. "Maybe, that's what keeps this interesting..."

"Well..do you really blame me? Given the way you've been acting." Rachel inquired with, an eased back expression and a more casual if anything tone to accompany it, maybe she was just getting a little too paranoid, maybe she was suspecting too much of her, I gotta chillax and just stop suspecting her of shit now. She tried to discipline herself with, she knew nothing good would come out of her constantly suspecting Chloe of having some kind of ulterior motive for something as simple as a skirt suggestion, smiling warmly now as she said. "I know..I am a bit paranoid I guess, but in a good way, it's just the hype I guess, getting to my head." She did admit to, it was just how excited she was for the nightclub that was getting to her, she was suspecting shit of happening before they even entered the club, keep it cool till you get to the club Rach."Maybe it is, and maybe, if you're good to me, you'll find out what I've got, and I'll find out what you've got."

Chloe toyed for a moment with going along with Rachel's request and telling her what she wanted to do, but felt that would take away from the buildup of tonight. She only grinned slightly to herself in an ambiguous way before quickly losing the grin, and focusing on looking up nearby clubs in Portland on her phone. As she had assumed, the nightclubs really only opened after nine or ten, and at this point, they had an hour or two to kill before even entertaining the idea. "You're not paranoid." I mean, you weren't wrong about your guess either... "Maybe you're just a little overworked from today's hypnotism." Chloe put away her phone, focusing on collecting the last few objects she'd need for tonight. "Oh, I'll be good to you." She couldn't even keep a straight face for that.

Rachel's eyes narrowed, but in a playful and curious way at how bright and somewhat mischievous Chloe's expression seemed to be for the next few moments, she was grinning, but then she wasn't, looking down at her phone, as Rachel grabbed a pair of smaller, high heels, which was awkward when you said it like that, but they weren't the ridiculously tall ones you saw some women wearing, they were a moderate size and very easy to walk around in, Rachel already being more than used to wearing them already, they were a nice light gray color, just like her skirt, and she was happy enough with them, slipping them on and looking down at them, nodding with approval, a faint smile on her face as she looked at her reflection on the black screen of her phone. "Yeah..probably some side-effect of it, my brain's overworking itself after the whole trance thing, yeah..makes sense." She said, but her smirk returned to her face as Chloe couldn't even control herself upon saying that she'd be good to her. "Now I know you're planning to fuck me, called it. Oh well is that it? Is that what you were hiding?" She asked curiously, if so then I guess I've gotta keep my end of the bargain.

Rachel was already making the final adjustment with her high heels as Chloe was lying down halfway on the bed, tapping something into her phone and looking the other way for a moment while the page refreshed. It was about time to begin planning the exact party location. She came across one that looked particularly riveting, called "Between Sin", an all-night club till early afternoon, with a full range bar and hosted DJ almost every night (and certainly on the weekends.) Going through a couple of checks to make sure that it was within walking distance, in case they got lost for some strange reason, she showed the screen to Rachel, the symbol for "Between Sin" reflecting from the screen. "Looks fair enough." Once again, she was in a rare position to not have the advantage here. Partying in a mass was Rachel's element, not her own. If she was lucky, she'd be able to reclaim dominance once they got to the club, however. "What?" She feigned disbelief. "Are you serious?" God damn it. I should have been more subtle. "No, I'm not. We're going to the nightclub to have a good time, and not like that."

Rachel headed into the bathroom and gave herself a look over before quickly walking back out to sit down on the bed next to Chloe, who was idly tapping away at her phone, looking at nightclubs obviously so they knew where they were going, for what time and how to get there of course, showing her phone screen to Rachel, Chloe had picked out a particularly interesting nightclub, and with Rachel being the impromptu party expert of the couple, it was pretty good, even by her standards, at least by first impression. She couldn't instantly assume it was going to be a good one, but Chloe picked it, and so she was obviously going to have faith in her girlfriend, nodding in agreement to what Chloe had said about the club, replying "Yeah, looks good, even by a Californian's standards." She chuckled with, but then she shook her head and raised her hands to face level, admitting defeat, at least for now. "Fine, fine, you're not. I'm sorry I ever accused you of such ulterior motives Miss Price, we'll go there, we'll have some drinks, maybe dance a bit and have a great time together, nothing else then, alright?" She attempted to get across to Chloe, deep down she knew that what Chloe had said wasn't her intentions, but on the surface and in her conscious, she was definitely into believing Chloe for now, but by some drinks she did mean a lot.

Chloe felt a small surge of pride in her chest from having her girlfriend's approval of the club. From the pictures she'd found under the signature site, it was well lit, well rated, and certainly attracted a large crowd almost every Saturday evening. She was wondering just what kind of couples would be going to a nightclub, besides herself and Rachel, when she figured it would probably be teenagers like themselves, or guys looking for girls. That kind of reaction. Okay...good...she believes me 'somewhat', again. Now I just have to keep this under wraps until she's drunk. It sounded all very calculated and creepy, but it was with Chloe's most genuine attempts to have this plan unfold correctly. For it was on Chloe's personal list to make this night absolutely memorable to Rachel, even if she wouldn't recall it....immediately... "So, should we stay up here for another hour or so before we get going?" She felt slightly bad that they couldn't go just yet, but that was all in preparation's sake, right?

((GTG off my computer now, BRB in like half an hour maybe on my phone, we can only hope.))

Given Chloe's reaction Rachel could definitely tell that she was happy to have her approval on the club of her own choosing, and Rachel was happy to be of service to her girlfriend's emotions, even if it wasn't really intentional, the only thing she never did enjoy about clubs was the guys that were constantly tripping over themselves to impress her or get her to `Go out for dinner sometime` but a lot of the time they just wanted to bang, which is understandable..ego much? Chloe took her out of her thoughts as she asked if they were going to stay up in the hotel for the next hour or if they were going to get going, and at that point Rachel debated on whether or not to use this hour for some chat, some important chat about what was on her mind, but she couldn't really decide, she didn't want to possibly ruin the mood of the night, but at the same time, she didn't want this stuff to be on her chest for the entire night, in the end she decided against it and said. "Well, we could wait outside the club for an hour, and get in first? Since club lines, from first hand experience, are a disaster zone for anyone who actually wants to get into the club." She said with a chuckle, now throwing on her creamy white cardigan and pushing her hair behind her ears for the time being. "So, shall we?" She asked, gesturing towards the door.

((Okay. Good luck. :3 ))

Chloe saved the location details onto her phone, a successful choice by the looks of both of them. Now, let's see what happens when we get there. Rachel was already a step ahead of her, reasoning that if they wanted to be first, they might as well get going an hour early. And since getting there would only take ten minutes, Chloe was sure it would be worth the wait. "You're the veteran party girl, I'll go along with what you say." She murmured, following Rachel out the front door, into the usual quiet, carpet setting of the hallway. Once more they were going down to the main lobby, the elevator actually being empty, apart from a guy who looked over the two of them sneakily, perhaps wondering where they were going. Chloe didn't have much time to consider if he was going to ask, as he stepped off on the next floor a moment later. Soon it was just herself and Rachel, in the lobby, and out the front doors of the Portland hotel. There was a nice breeze going by for the evening, a couple of degrees cooler than the afternoon. Taking her girlfriend's hand, Chloe directed the two of them down the busier sidewalks, reading the directions off of her phone.

"Wise choice rookie." Rachel said casually, using rookie in reference to the fact that she was the veteran of the two when it came to parties. The two soon after leaving their hotel room and heading into the quiet, and humbly atmosphered hallway, getting into the elevator where a curious as to where they were going man gave them a look before he got.off at his floor, the two heading out the elevator and into the lobby, followed by the lobby into the street, the city was still surprisingly warm, despite it being later in the night and Rachel was fine without the tights for the time being, her legs were actually rather fine without the warm fabric covering them anyway. Speaking of, Rachel sensed the familiar warmth of Chloe's hand, that she still remembered all to well from the very first time they'd held hands, back at the lighthouse was it, due to her ankle, which had apparently healed on its own for the most part, sure she still limped a small bit and felt the occasional twang of pain emitt from it, but it was fine. The two holding hands as they made their way from the hotel to the nightclub, Rachel deciding to make idle conversation on their way there with. "So, what did you do when I was away on my own?"

Chloe's mind contrasted with what she wanted to come out of her mouth, and what she knew she was supposed to say. Sighing finally as Rachel brought up what she had done in her absence, she admitted everything. (Almost.) "What, besides missing you? I caught up on a pointless season of some Animal Planet show, schemed how to prank you if you got back to the hotel early enough-then I guess I kind of wasted time on my phone." It sounded rather unproductive, but most of her time had been spent just thinking about whatever Rachel was doing, and how hard it was to not go out and ruin her secret plans by joining in on them. As of now, she was glad she had been faithful. It wouldn't look to be a strong pillar of a relationship had she betrayed Rachel, and forged some misgivings between them. They turned a couple of corners, walking at a casual rate as the fall of the sun-still a blood red even in Portland-blotched itself unevenly across the metal towers.

Rachel would be lying if she said she didn't feel a little guilty at making Chloe wait for her back at the hotel whilst she went to go do her own thing, it did sound pretty dull there and the fact that she apparently and most definitely knowing her and their connection with each other, missing Rachel too. Sighing with a nod as she squeezed her girlfriend's hand for a little moment with a warm smile on her face, the atmosphere Portland was giving off just adding to the close feel the two had as they strolled down the now much quieter, yet still slightly busy city streets. Saying. "I'm sorry Chloe, and I mean, it was important. Like I was just checking out jobs, I know it sounds boring but I was planning ahead, and I got what I needed, so from now on, my time will be dedicated to you." Rachel finished with softly, giving Chloe a kiss on the cheek as the two crossed the street, it really was a peaceful atmosphere and if you'd told Rachel that a city could be like this a few months ago, she would've laughed at the thought, but that was just Oregon, or was it Chloe? Was it Chloe that made her notice the best things that the environment around them had to offer, urban or not. "That was my secret, so spoiler alert, I was getting more information about possible jobs for me, wow so secretive and interesting I know." She shrugged with a less than confident chuckle, it did make her sound a little dull, and she slightly wished that she could tell her girlfriend what her second choice of job was, the more exciting one, but she didn't know what Chloe's reaction would he. In defense of fashion, it's fucking amazing and exciting, but probably not exciting in Chloe's eyes. She tried not to chuckle at, and she didn't fortunately.

So she was using it for broadening her job opportunities? Chloe raised one eyebrow as Rachel apologized for leaving without a straightforward reason. And yet, as Rachel confessed that she'd been out to seek important job prospects, it didn't all click into place. "It's fine. I don't think that's boring at all." She stated the obvious, wondering why her conversation skills were dying slowly. Even as Rachel reached up and pressed a kiss to her cheek, she felt her girlfriend was leaving out the most meaningful reason. From earlier discussions they'd had, Chloe recalled that Rachel had wanted a career in the fashion setting, and yet her strange, enigmatic explanation did not seem to strike the same subject. "So if it's not such a secret anymore, can you tell me what job you were exactly looking at?" She bit her own lip, concerned that she was prying too deep, and maybe Rachel wasn't sharing this for a good cause. Why? Why should she be worried about telling me? I'm fucking her girlfriend after all. The voice of her conscience was much angry than her exterior experience let out. A rush of heat ran to her face, as she tried to distract herself. The stroll had led them to the final street, where Chloe could already see further down, a handful of people had already settled in a line. They still had time. Plenty of time for explanations.

Rachel was at first relieved at how Chloe seemed to understand at why she was out expanding her horizon when it came to jobs, or at least learning more about the ones she already had in mind, but it very quickly became clear to her that her girlfriend was beginning to get much more curious and questioning at why she wouldn't open up more, and it was painfully obvious how Chloe had noticed Rachel's less than casual demeanor. And the question was fired, now this was where the choice came, would she not tell Chloe and risk worrying or in a worst case scenario even anger her, or tell her and worry her and worst case, yeah she wasn't going to win either way. So she nodded and took a deep breath in as the nightclub came into their view. Saying "Well, fashion designer obviously, I had a look at Calvin Klein's office here. And" Rachel mumbled something incoherent at the end of that, she just wasn't there yet, she wasn't there, which was another word for ready she just went with. She couldn't and so she took out the leaflet and uncrumbled it, flattening it out and handing it to Chloe, the leaflet's very purpose being to encourage a younger audience to enlist in the Army. The two standing at the back of the line now as Rachel looked away from Chloe, not exactly keen to see her first reaction.

The effort that Rachel went through to drag out the reason made Chloe fear the worst. Exactly, the implied details of the worst were only a sketch, but it exercised her anxieties and pummeled her skull with drastic thoughts all the same. At first, her girlfriend mentioned the whole fashion designer ambition, which was not news. When she started to grow nervous and the look read all too well on her face, Chloe became nervous too. They had stopped at the end of the line in front of the nightclub at this point, and she was worried for both herself and Rachel, depending what was causing this...confusion... they might end up in very frayed terms. Rachel dug the pamphlet she had been hiding from Chloe earlier, out of her pocket, and handed it to her. After reading through the creases in a few seconds, she was quiet. Just staring at the piece of paper in her hands, her eyes suddenly filled with tears. She wasn't even sure why. Is it because I'm angry with her? Why-Taking a steadying breath, she nodded. "I get it." It came out in a muffled mutter. I get why you didn't want me to see this.

Rachel's heart was in pain, except it wasn't really, it wasn't physically in pain, but it certainly felt like it as the whole situation played itself out in front of her, she sincerely wished that she hadn't told Chloe in the first place, she wished she hadn't told her, or shown her the leaflet to he exact she should've protected Chloe from it, but at the same time how was she supposed to know what her girlfriend's reaction would be? And even that was an invalid point, she knew exactly what it would be, thus why she didn't just tell her in the first place, she couldn't help it, she turned around to fully look at Chloe, noticing the tears in her eyes as she looked at the leaflet, saying she got it, when she really didn't, unless she wasn't talking about Rachel's feelings on it, and the last thing they needed was more miscommunication, Rachel took both of Chloe's hands and looked directly at her, "Please Chloe, please understand, I can't explain why, but I just do I just want to, the fashion industry is hardly a stable job, and even if I do make it, nothing guarantees that I'll keep my job. But imagine if I did this, I'd be doing something great, wouldn't I? And you'd be proud of me, please don't be mad, I'm begging you. I love you." Rachel said before hugging tightly onto Chloe, trying her best to not cry and ruin her makeup, and Chloe's clothing. She should've waited until later, when they could have a long, detailed discuss--but then she remembered, they had 50 minutes, and she wasn't sure she could last that long given what was happening, she just wanted to get drunk now more than anything.

"Don't do that-this...Rachel, stop." Chloe couldn't even look at her from this point on. She just wanted to go get a drink, do what other people did when they were troubled or angry. The very sight of Rachel begging for her to understand was making her angry at herself. Just for being that damn selfish and not even putting her girlfriend's welfare ahead of what she wanted. "I know, I know..You don't need to tell me why. I just don't want you to go. I get why you didn't want to tell me-just look at how I'm reacting." She scowled at herself, pulling away from Rachel's embrace to wipe away the tears that stung. Stop being fucking selfish. It was all based upon that fact of life, that people move on and forget you, and she didn't want to be another memory for Rachel to only pause upon once every ten years. Or never. She was afraid too many things would happen to her girlfriend if she was sent overseas, or to some dangerous land in the Middle East. Any place she couldn't be with her, she sought out that idea of protection. "Sorry." She was slightly pissed that some of her eyeliner had smudged across her fingers as she dabbed at her eyes, but it wasn't even that. She was sorry for trying to control what Rachel did.

"I'm sorry, I'm stupid for thinking about that, jesus I'm stupid." Rachel was definitely in the fault here, at least in her own mind, it was her fault that this had happened, it was her fault that Chloe was getting angry, and she was to blame for it all, and now she was getting what she deserved forever talking about that to Chloe, it was stupid to even think about going to that recruiting station while on holiday anyway, shaking her head as Chloe spoke "I won't go, I'll never go, it was just some stupid phase I guess, feeling like I owe something to a country, fucking idiot." Rachel spat out at herself near the end quietly, giving herself a slight slap on the forehead. Chloe was now apologising, like there was any need for her to apologise, Rachel quickly spoke up to fix that "No, blame me. I started it, I should be saying sorry, I didn't mean for you to get upset, honest." Rachel said, knowing that she didn't, but out of all the things she knew, she knew she both A: loved Chloe and would never leave her like that and B: she needed a drink. "The fashion industry can't be that hard, I'll just focus on that, then we'll never have to leave each other, at least not in that way." She couldn't imagine leaving Chloe for six months with the risk of not coming back, it was a terrible thought, and she was willing to try her best in her fashion interest to keep it from happening, even though she still had the nag at the back of her mind telling her to do what she wanted, and not Chloe, but she wasn't listening to that idea, that idea just caused problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back