• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life is Strange anyone?

raddish

LAMP
Hello pals, Aly again! I've been craving a Life is Strange roleplay for a while now, I used to rp in the fandom over on tumblr but the less active I was, the more people started to ignore me when I was active. So I left. I know, it's so petty, but when you wanna write something this bad, it's hard to wait lmao. Anyways, I have some pairings I'd like to fill, my preferred role will be bolded, but if I'm fine with either role it will be italicized ( stars also indicate my craving for the pairing )!

Max x Chloe***

Chloe x Rachel*****

Rachel x Nathan**

Rachel x Victoria***

Chloe x Victoria****

Max x Rachel**

Max x Warren***

OC x Any Canon***

OC x OC****

Now onto plots, these are going to be short because I feel as if it's better to go off a brainstormed plot than one strict one!

• After the Sacrifice Arcadia Bay ending, Chloe and Max drive through Arcadia Bay every day to try to find some form of life, and within weeks they notice little shacks popping up where they weren't at risk of aftershock flooding and powerlines falling. There are no cars running, minus Chloe's truck but that was in no shape to get so many people away from Arcadia Bay until they rebuilt, so, Chloe and Max went to the junkyard. There was an old bus there, and it seemed no reason for it to be there. There was gas in the tank and everything looked fine, until they drove it out of the rubble. Unnoticable to anyone outside of the bus, there was a huge dent in the side and what appeared to be dried blood. They threw that idea away and moved onto the next - Red Cross.
  • Starring middle-school Chloe and Rachel, this plot centers around the formation of their relationship. Cute little fights between them end in playing spin the bottle with Justin and ( oddly enough ) Victoria by their side. Rachel becomes the only person Chloe trusts, and feelings develop. But no, Chloe wasn't gay, Chloe was dating Justin. Her and Justin had been going strong for three months already when Chloe drunkenly kissed Rachel in 7 minutes in heaven, the taboo middle school game. Now, Chloe is trying to hide from the friend group when photos of her kissing Rachel surface on Justin's MySpace.
  • When Rachel goes missing and Chloe is desperate to find her, she comes across a girl in the woods. She never finds out her name, but knew she needed help. She mumbled something about Mr. Jefferson before falling into a coma that seemed to only end when Max and Chloe found Rachel's body. Perhaps that was just God's way of balancing the good and the bad in Chloe's day. However, when the girl awoke in the room alone, she started to panic and demanded to see the 'blue-haired girl' who brought her here, when Chloe arrived in tears, she knew exactly what happened. ( this is a Chloe x OC thing! )
  • Nathan Prescott, a psychotic soul who truly just wants to be loved, leaks photos of yet another innocent girl at a Vortex Club party, but this time, nobody is there to tell the girl not to get the police involved. She drops out of Blackwell because of the incident, and David traces the photos back to Nathan, who is questioned but not jailed. The girl begins to feel like nobody's listening to her and falls into depression. Everything seemed to be okay though, her father sent her to a therapist to get the help she needed and even paid to have those photos taken off the internet, but when she arrives to her first session, she spots a familiar face through the window - Nathan. ( this is a Nathan x OC thing! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back