• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Life in Opla

mkat321

Oh goodness.
Opla is a kingdom of the Eshter world, where humans, elves, fairies, nymphs, dragons, dwarves, and werewolves are all inhabitants. The kingdom of Opla invites all! The only thing is: the territory it is based in is human territory. That means only one thing. Once day breaks, no supernatural folk should go unhidden!

This is my first RP here, what do you think?

I like your whole idea and plot but I just feel like you need to explain it alot more. For example, what does the Kingdom look like?, what time is this set in? etc etc..

If you explained more I'm sure you'd capture people's interest and possibly ask for other's opinions as some members can give you great ideas to further develop your idea.

Despite that, I'm totally in :P

Well, I was just giving a simple summary here, and I haven't exactly figured it all out yet,just the bare minimum. I'll be sure to have it at least by the weekend!

mkat321 said:
Opla is a kingdom of the Eshter world, where humans, elves, fairies, nymphs, dragons, dwarves, and werewolves are all inhabitants. The kingdom of Opla invites all! The only thing is: the territory it is based in is human territory. That means only one thing. Once day breaks, no supernatural folk should go unhidden!
This is my first RP here, what do you think?
I would rp here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back