Other Life in general

Life, hmm it's pretty hard to explain but for me it's the relationships that make it all worth it. Doing good and making sacrifices to one day be rewarded for those deeds. Sure, life can bite you in the butt really, really, hard but having a good or stable familial relationship can make that bite hurt a little less.

Of course. That's just my vague best way to live life. You do you and find your calling.

I'll take that first half, and then run with it as I effectively use my necromancy for the thread. And I shall detail the personal cases of the meaning of life, purpose of life, and what an individual is. All of this because of the simple act of me being bored.

In the aspect of what a living human entity is, then:
A conscious potentially free willed bag of meat, veins - arteries, liquid, and organs, of which usually consists of one head, two arms, two legs, a torso, begins in a miniaturized form with -7,000 intellect to eventually learn new information and even use appropriate information upon the environment amd others, and capable of learning to transcend beyond the realms of anarchic memery, with some exception upon a case by case basis. An enity of which reproduces to sustain and grow population with or without strings attached, that vary wildly to personal and group beliefs, political capacity, ability to adapt, and religion. Thenceforth a person capable of varied heights even without artificial enhancements and chemicals, and through the act of adaptivity solely, capable of tuning the body to different scenarios, climates, and design.

Usually a individual with some mixture or leaning of extrovertism which may be altered through both personal taste as well as through life events. Mentally biased towards several aspects such as self preservation, strength in numbers, and seemingly power regardless of what that actually is or if it actually affects others or just the specific individual. By this point, their mere existence is not predetermined, but instead open to both self ability as well as one's capabity to actually learn and utilize new information to succeed in one or more fields during the full extent of their life, and displayed wildly varied ability to learn new things in specific timespans or not at all. An individual also varies through environmental conditions and therefore result with people of different races, strengths, weaknesses, eye and hair colors, voice types and pitches as well as malleable and reshaping vocals, and can vary as far as genetics, intellect, and body shape hich can all be affected over the course of a lifespan. It also can be plagued by archetypes for the less adaptive, such as the joke of a video game NPC, a shady executive, a hero/heroine, and even the stereotypically madlads effect.

As one may assume, adaptivity also is the means of determining survival, as well as the balance that enables leaning towards the mindsets of "strongest" and "smartest", of which without it, makes either pointless.
By this context, an individual can be summed up as a usually an at least sentient if not sapient meatbag of which is capable making rationalizations for every action they do, and are adaptive as both a evolutionary and personal trait. Through this and if possible, self reflection and awareness, beyond the fundamental level, and viewing in the context of what makes one, one, can be categorized as whatever it wants to be. Usually accepted as either sapient, sentient, or both, with or withou the concept of free will, and capable of average intellect, information storing and gathering, as well as ability of intensive adaptivity.

As for the concept of the meaning of life, I shall go beyond the mere statement of potentially just thinking up what is the meaning of life. For all intents and purposes, follows a choice approach in application. Therefore, life by itself may serve no purpose beyond just cause. Through this context, what matters more to the concept of life is that which is transcribed upon it on a individual level. Akin to a person with a minimalist lifestyle, the act of the individual stating what is, creating their own incentives, as well as choice to conduct an act or statement is in essence the meaning of life. Through this act of oneself inventing up their own purpose to life, it is equal to the minimalist lifestyle which may have the spare financial means to pursue multiple of what they want to do, and leave out that of which they view as less. Alternatively and more suitable an analogy, the meaning of life is more so a individual philosophy, and therefore even if following other cases, can be freely altered by the individual especially to fit their needs or wants. However, as with the conflicting state of humanity in design, some may be subject to having to follow the path of another individual instead, as for whatever reason, they may be incapable, unwilling, or choosing to do so rather than inventing up their own meaning.

As for what the goal of the collective whole may be, or AKA the concept of the purpose of life, it probably follows the similar path of thought. In my context, it is the simple act of witnessing or being bestowed upon a challenge, then overcoming it. Only to then find or create a new challenge even further beyond, whereupon the goal is to get past it. At the same time, having to deal with both nature itself as well the very effects of social construction regardless of the handy or detrimental capacity. Thus facing a problem and solving it, creates a sense of achievement and influences one to repeat the cycle. The end goal of humanity, regardless of survival or not, may itself be either the expansion and creation of life in the universe alongside itself, or at a radical possibility, reject the very means of cell degradation and effects during the process, and capable of either living extremely longer and in extremer Environments, or transcending the means of death and/or natural urges to then construct a society that can be based purely upon the act of choice and having the will to carry it out.

Thus ends the terror, of a tech priest's level of assessment.

Sometimes dust explodes so hard it wakes up and thinks about itself. That's the human life.

That's us, we're the dust. We legitimately have no idea what consciousness is, or why we developed it. So in short, the purpose of life for our bodies is to stick around as long as possible and in some people to reproduce. For our minds, we actually can't know. Because we don't know why or how we think like we do.

come up with your own definition of life... T^T help me figure it out because my life is a piece of shit so.....

Life is in the Breath. As long as you are breathing, you can change the future. Stop breathing and life ends, at least until you are breathing again.

Look the only thing we need is the strength to draw breath. Hope is one way to generate that strength.

As long as love exists, there is hope.

It's a cycle of neverending breath, really. Just have to see it a certain way.

Life is an adventure it isn't always easy, in fact sometimes it is unbelievable hard. But the important thing is that you don't quit, you don't, stop even when it seems hopeless. For there is still good in this world and your adventures will lead you to it, and that is worth it. More over once you find that good you can choose to go on more adventures to find more good, possibly even be a good for someone else thus you add to the good in this world making it better. Share the good, and make the world better for those around you and yourself, small acts have ripple effects. A smile can make all the difference to another adventurer, and that is amazing. I hope that you find good, true, and beautiful things as you continue on this long journey we call life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back