• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Life at Morris High OOC

Diamond655

Do You Wanna Have a Bad Time?
Welcome to the OOC thread.

@MusicTules 

@DrabberRogue

@Energie

@Eloell

I'm mentioning you guys here so you know this is kicking into high gear.

When all you guys either tell me you aren't gonna be here or make your apps, I'll start the IC chat.

To get to the apps, click HERE.

Rules in the spoiler.

There is no word count minimum, and we will apply a maximum of 2 paragraphs to make catching up simpler.

If one doesn't want you RPing their characters, DON'T. There will be a simple yes/no option on the app for whether or not you're cool with it, and you won't be shunned as a "hypocrite" if you say no and then RP the characters who are cool with it. You do risk being removed from the RP if you don't follow this rule. If your character becomes important to the plot as a whole before this rule-break, your character will likely be made into an NPC so as to avoid plot derailment.

And, as usual, follow all RP Nation rules. I honestly think it's kind of odd that people add this since it's a given, but who knows, maybe you're that one guy who just didn't read them. If you didn't read the RP Nation rules, I have to ask that you go read them, right now. Because not following them not only risks a kick from the RP, it also risks punishment on a site-wide level.

As for being kicked from the RP for breaking RP Nation rules...I have already warned you. "I didn't read the rules" isn't an excuse, on a site-wide and purely-this-RP level. Major site rules, no matter the punishment given by staff, will likely result in an immediate boot from the RP, and your character becoming an NPC if needed. If I can't wrap my head around the character, they will be sent off some way or another once the arc is over.

Another "as usual" one; don't be a Mary Sue. Making your character popular is fine, and the occasional popular character is to be expected, but if they somehow get perfect grades, have the guys/girls lining up, and despite it all are also extremely kind, with no noticeable flaws? You're not even going to get the grace of being NPC'd, if it's decided you are to be removed. More likely than not, the character will just disappear without explanation.

There will be a flaws section on the app, and leaving it blank is a surefire way to not get accepted. Likewise, circumventing it by either making the flaw extremely specific("I fear being alone on a boat in the middle of the ocean with sharks surrounding me"), or just never bringing it up in-character, will likely get you dropped. If I bother explaining the Mary Sue's disappearance, it will likely be a case of irony(if they're extremely kind, they'll end up trusting the wrong person and getting messed up for it; if they have the above extremely specific flaw, that's exactly what happens)

And finally, this is a normal setting, for the most part. Having your character come from an exotic background is alright, to a degree, but legitimate superpowers, alluded to or legitimately there, is not allowed. Likewise, having an extraordinary background is a no. Anything involving these superpowers will be retconned, and punishments may or may not be given out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho ho ho! So there are 5 of us?! Nice! Slice of life, high school style. Got it. I suppose we are using real people images? Hrmmm. Do you guys know yet whether you are going to make guys or girls?

Ho ho ho! So there are 5 of us?! Nice! Slice of life, high school style. Got it. I suppose we are using real people images? Hrmmm. Do you guys know yet whether you are going to make guys or girls?

I'll most likely end up making a boy. What about you?

I'll most likely end up making a boy. What about you?

Sweet! I normally make male characters...which means I have a ton of them. So I'm thinking maybe to go female this time around. 

Angsty angsty high schoolers! I used to avoid HS rps but...they seem popular so I indulge these days! :)  

I'm thinking a junior girl...not much beyond that. Have you had any grand ideas?

Sweet! I normally make male characters...which means I have a ton of them. So I'm thinking maybe to go female this time around. 

Angsty angsty high schoolers! I used to avoid HS rps but...they seem popular so I indulge these days! :)  

I'm thinking a junior girl...not much beyond that. Have you had any grand ideas?

God I love making angsty high schoolers! Honestly I wasn't sure what grade to put him in maybe he'd be a sophmore or a junior depending on how it goes. Other than that I haven't had a alot of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back