• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Life after the flash

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
Life after the flash

The year is 2036, the world was plunged into nuclear war in 2001, the human race was forced to go underground. But it has been 35 years since the bombs fell and wiped half the worlds population out of existence. You are among the 200 people who lived in a bunker, within a mountain in Colorado. Near Aspen. Radiation has had time to clear, and the time is right to leave and explore. The bunker has enough supplies to last 4 more years, but people are anxious to leave and explore once again. Wondering what the world looks like now. The bunkers people consisted of 60 soldiers, 35 police officers and the rest being average day civilians. Thankfully when time was right, the youth were taught how to survive, how to fight, etc. As when the time to leave came, the adults would most likely be too old to go out and explore. The youth (all ages ranging from 16-19) would be the ones sent to explore, while the rest of the people would stay and build near and around the bunker. The bunker is a military bunker, with plenty of equipment to explore with, but what awaits in the world of old, is to be determined.. Can you survive the new world?

Last edited:
I still need to work on this specific post for the interest, as I'm like half tired and typed this at a a thousand miles an hour.

Edit 1:Changed the name title to fit the setting better, because the fall had already happened, apologies.

Last edited:
I also have lore made already, looking forward to posting the lore :D And if this doesn't get off the ground i'll just post it in the story tab of RPN

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
It had much more going for it than mine... since it seems like I'll be turning it into a story.. This is the 6th time i make a failed plot idea, so I'm not really surprised i haven't got any takers.. But I'll give it till sunday.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
It had much more going for it than mine... since it seems like I'll be turning it into a story.. This is the 6th time i make a failed plot idea, so I'm not really surprised i haven't got any takers.. But I'll give it till sunday.

Same. I think the idea isn't to really wait for people but go with what you got

Users who are viewing this thread

Back