• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LGBT+ Roleplay Search (Originals && Fandoms) || Updated November 17th 2016

Howdy! I got giddy seeing this, haha. If you're interested, I'd love to do Stiles/Derek, Jim/Bones, Sirius/Remus, or possibly Death Eater x Auror (one side is undercover, perhaps?). I feel most comfortable RPing male but I can be flexible if desired. =) (FTM here)

Last edited by a moderator:
brb as i scream into the void because somebody else likes falling skies and the outsiders 

Hey!  I'd be totally into doing something with the following:

• Apocolypse Survivor x Apocolypse Survivor
  • Hero OC x Hero OC

Especially because I actually have OCs that have canons along these lines, aha.

@0Spacedawg Hi, I am currently on a break but I will be starting to roleplay again next week but sure I will be willing to possibly accept a few more partners. What Marvel pairings are you interested in? 

I was interested in OC x Canon. I quite like playing Steve Rogers, and wanted to know if you had an OC you'd like to use? I also really adore T'Challa X OC. If none of these interest you I can still discuss, as I tend to be quite easy going and willing to compromise. 

I was interested in OC x Canon. I quite like playing Steve Rogers, and wanted to know if you had an OC you'd like to use? I also really adore T'Challa X OC. If none of these interest you I can still discuss, as I tend to be quite easy going and willing to compromise. 

OC x Canon is fine with me. Are you looking to double or just have one OC and one canon? I do have a male OC for Marvel but I usually pair with Scott Lang although I also occasionally pair him with Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, or Sam Wilson. Do you mind messaging me so we can discuss more?  

@blurrypilots Hi :)  I know this wasn't in your requested plot/character ideas, but I was wondering if you wanted to do an RP with me where my character is asexual/aromantic? If not, that's okay. But if you are, then let me know :)  

If you are up for Harry Potter I'm your Girl. If you are Flexible about your Sirius pair (I prefer James to Remus) then that's what I'm up for otherwise I'd be interested in Harry x Draco 

I would be interested in a Star Trek, marvel, or Shadowhunters, possibly youtube.

Sure please message me and let me know which pairings for those fandoms you are looking for.

@blurrypilots Hey there. I'd love to do a Once Upon A Time role play with OCs. Perhaps characters from Disney that haven't been introduced into the show yet?

Yeah that sounds fun! Message me and we can discuss something. 

@blurrypilots Hi :)  I know this wasn't in your requested plot/character ideas, but I was wondering if you wanted to do an RP with me where my character is asexual/aromantic? If not, that's okay. But if you are, then let me know :)  

Possibly depending on the plotline you had in mind. I don't mind any LGBT+ sexuality in my roleplays so an asexual character in itself would not be a problem but it would depend more on the plot and genre you are looking for. Message me please and we can possibly discuss more. 

If you are up for Harry Potter I'm your Girl. If you are Flexible about your Sirius pair (I prefer James to Remus) then that's what I'm up for otherwise I'd be interested in Harry x Draco 

I've never thought about pairing Sirius x James.... I wouldn't mind that however I think I might lean more towards Harry x Draco but if we can come up with something interesting for Sirius x James I would be fine with that. Message me please and we can discuss more. 

When you find someone willing to roleplay youtube and bands:  :x

Haha, but seriously. I'm so happy right now.

I'm interested in...

» Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) x Sean McLoughlin (Jacksepticeye)
» Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) x Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)
» Josh Dun x Tyler Joseph
» Ryan Ross x Brendon Urie
» Patrick Stump x Pete Wentz
» Gerard Way x Frank Iero
» Alex Gaskarth x Jack Barakat

I'm so basic and super trashy so ask away about all the ships.

Sure please message me and let me know which pairings for those fandoms you are looking for.

Yeah that sounds fun! Message me and we can discuss something. 

Possibly depending on the plotline you had in mind. I don't mind any LGBT+ sexuality in my roleplays so an asexual character in itself would not be a problem but it would depend more on the plot and genre you are looking for. Message me please and we can possibly discuss more. 

I've never thought about pairing Sirius x James.... I wouldn't mind that however I think I might lean more towards Harry x Draco but if we can come up with something interesting for Sirius x James I would be fine with that. Message me please and we can discuss more. 

Great I'll message you in a few sorry for the late reply I've been super busy 

I would be interested but you don't like furries l suppose since you don't like drawn pictures. Good luck though. Hope you find someone.

Hi there! I would love to do some Stranger Things, Star Trek, James Bond, Kingsman, Mr. Robot, Hannibal, or something fun with one of your werewolf/supernatural creature pairings! You can read about my preferences here :)

When you find someone willing to roleplay youtube and bands:  :x

Haha, but seriously. I'm so happy right now.

I'm interested in...

» Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) x Sean McLoughlin (Jacksepticeye)
» Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) x Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)
» Josh Dun x Tyler Joseph
» Ryan Ross x Brendon Urie
» Patrick Stump x Pete Wentz
» Gerard Way x Frank Iero
» Alex Gaskarth x Jack Barakat

I'm so basic and super trashy so ask away about all the ships.

Sorry about this late reply but sure I would love to try any of those with you. Do you mind messaging me so we can discuss?

Hi there! I would love to do some Stranger Things, Star Trek, James Bond, Kingsman, Mr. Robot, Hannibal, or something fun with one of your werewolf/supernatural creature pairings! You can read about my preferences here :)

Hi I would love to do any of those. Do you mind messaging me with the pairings you are looking for in each fandom? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back