• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LFP; Long Term, Maybe?

Dirtbear

Four Thousand Club
Hey there! Thanks for checking this out. To the point! I have a star wars itch that needs scratching. I've been daydreaming of a story but I feel writing it solo is a bit dull. I want to write with someone who is as passionate about the subject, story, and characters as I am. I feel that would bring the story to life and make it far more fun than being alone. So I'm looking for a partner who wants to write an adventure in the Star Wars Galaxy.

Things that you should know about me:

• I will write with anyone. Male, Female, Cats, Dogs, Artificial Robot (Prefer the Robot lol). I don't really care. Everyone wants to enjoy themselves.
  • I do happen to live an ADULT life. Real life is far more important to me, as it should be for about anyone trying to stay connected to the internet.
  • I will do my best to keep in contact. I will most likely talk to my partner OoC far more than I will respond to the RP. However, I won't neglect the RP.
  • I am slow to reply. This is where being an ADULT comes in and snatches away my free time because it's cruel and is a control freak. I will respond as best I can and as frequent as my creative juices allow within my free time. Also, video games.... addicted. Can't stop the gaming...
  • Big one. I have no filter. I will say what's on my mind and even though I try to be polite, I "trigger" people (whatever that means [Very new to this lingo]). So if you have sensitivities, I'll try to be careful, but i'll most likely fail... hard.

These tend to be the big things that need to be established. So then!!! We commence with the plots and what not part of this listing.

I have no plot! Lol. I have a sense of what I want. I don't want to limit the creative effort of two great individuals. I am always open for plots and twists and creating as we go (This I enjoy). So if you want to take charge and guide us, I'll follow your lead. If you want to piggyback, I'll carry you until fall over and kill us.

I've decided that I would like to play a Sith.

What level? I don't care.

Timeline? Any.

Canon or OC? OC, definitely.

AU or Current Canon? Any.

Am I locked into Sith? No, but it would be nice to be Sith.

Do I allow you to beat me if I sorta play Sith-like anyway? Please do.

So in conclusion, I'm an open partner. I want to have fun. I want you to have fun. If you have lost you interest and there's no way to fix it, tell me and I'll let you off at the next spacedock where sand will most likely get in my eye.

Oh! Before I forget! Pm me if you have interest or ideas or just want to say hi. If you can't or don't wanna, then... comment? Lol. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back