• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [LF] Seeking a Long-Term partner! (MxF)

Goro

Hi there! :3
Hello there!
Before we move on anywhere further, let me introduce myself. Name's Igor, I'm 19. Interested in cars, mountain climbing, sport-shooting and roleplaying in particular. My favourite genre is Post-Apocalyptic theme, but I do also love Adventure and Fantasy genres, modern times sound good, too! I do like Sci-fi, but nothing beyond 20 years really, I'm not keen on the ideas of cyborgs and robots and so on...

Alright, so ugh... this part might sound a little bit like an advertisement, but... Well, yeah, I just somehow need to introduce myself, right?
What can you expect from me:
-Medium-to-Long replies (3-9 paragraphs, I can adapt to the partners' needs and wishes tho)
-Fast replies (Will usually do 1-2 hours after, unless we live in different timezones)
-I can quarantee you, I will NEVER EVER leave you without a word or anything. I know many people are saying this and afterwards they're gone because their neighbour's dog was sick and they had to drop RPing and so on... it's just annoying! Look, I know there's nothing much to prove myself, but... You just have to trust me! :D

What else can I write here? I'm not trying to be selfish or anything, pointing out all my good sides, but I'm just trying to give you an image of me!

The only thing that I would like from my partner is regular post schedule (I'm not expecting anyone to go like 20+ times daily, but instead, once per 2 days is completely alright to me, or even rarer)

Yeah, so... If you're interested feel free to drop me down a message here, or on my PM. I'll be waiting! :D

Last edited:
Alright. I'm interested. Before I discuss possible plots and whatnot, do you have any specific gender preference?

Hello there!
Before we move on anywhere further, let me introduce myself. Name's Igor, I'm 19. Interested in cars, mountain climbing, sport-shooting and roleplaying in particular. My favourite genre is Post-Apocalyptic theme, but I do also love Adventure and Fantasy genres, modern times sound good, too! I do like Sci-fi, but nothing beyond 20 years really, I'm not keen on the ideas of cyborgs and robots and so on...

Alright, so ugh... this part might sound a little bit like an advertisement, but... Well, yeah, I just somehow need to introduce myself, right?
What can you expect from me:
-Medium-to-Long replies (3-9 paragraphs, I can adapt to the partners' needs and wishes tho)
-Fast replies (Will usually do 1-2 hours after, unless we live in different timezones)
-I can quarantee you, I will NEVER EVER leave you without a word or anything. I know many people are saying this and afterwards they're gone because their neighbour's dog was sick and they had to drop RPing and so on... it's just annoying! Look, I know there's nothing much to prove myself, but... You just have to trust me! :D

What else can I write here? I'm not trying to be selfish or anything, pointing out all my good sides, but I'm just trying to give you an image of me!

The only thing that I would like from my partner is regular post schedule (I'm not expecting anyone to go like 20+ times daily, but instead, once per 2 days is completely alright to me, or even rarer)

Yeah, so... If you're interested feel free to drop me down a message here, or on my PM. I'll be waiting! :D
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back