• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF partners of all kinds! (Always open)

LucidSol

Dreams and Opportunities
But first, some my regulations cause only really interested (or I guess really bored) people seem to read these >.>

- I typically write 1-4 paragraphs (and would expect my partner to do the same.) Sometimes if I'm really devoted I can write like, 1000 words a post.

- I write all types of couplings and I can write platonic too! I have most experience with MxF relationships though.

- Suggestive and flirty romance things are fun, as long as they are within the RPNation rules.

- I typically go for something more original, as I don't like to ruin fandoms or the characters from them ^^'

Here's what I usually have interest in:

Fantasy:
Vampires. Elf kings and mortal humans. Monster Under the Bed takes mortal to realm where nothing is just right, just slightly crooked. Ghost x human+ ghost resurrected into human body=happy ending? Deal with devil allows you to live slightly longer (after Muse died) to give Muse a second chance at life. I also am a fan of Ghost in the Mirror, where a ghost is only visible/can communicate through a mirror. However, you also deal with demons too.

Science Fiction:
Futuristic settings that are more about technology/dystopia than space travel and aliens, but like, yeah. Cybernetic replaced limbs and AI's are great. I like intergalactic sci-fi like Star Wars though.

Historical Fiction:
I'm a big fan of WWI and WWII fiction as well as American Revolutionary War, (Like, British Officer/American loyalist) the American Civil War (Northerner/Southerner/Slave), and the First Pilgrims. In addition, I might be be willing to do one involving the Native Americans (Dancing with Wolves kinda deal).
** I am a huge fan of alternate realities**

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic:
Zombies (maybe a different disease)- more dystopian; more sci-fi than modern/realistic, and probably futuristic AU with like, the rich/government in shiny silver buildings with the poor living in hovels.

Modern/Realistic:
Certain amount of days/weeks to live- Muse spends it with best friends/love interest. Modern Romeo/Juliet star-crossed love. Gangster/Mob boss x Civilian.

PLEASE NOTE: All of these are merely suggestive!! PM if you wanna collaborate together to make a plot! I'm flexible with pretty much everything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back