• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF partners, any gender, 18+ [more inside]

ofscifi

LF (looking for) partners to rp with my Sam Winchester (i've just finished s9 but have not seen anything post) so far he's canon compliant and panromantic demisexual, can be any fandom but would love a Gabriel, Dean, Cas, Lucifer (even a Sam!Lucifer bc I have tons of ideas for those two :3) John, Mary (au angst/fluff :]) and many more - doesn't have to be one person per chara or multiple people per chara, I just want to rp.

I'm starting with Supernatural since it's the fandom I'm more familiar with. (I do have other fandoms).

As far as OOC goes - my name is Amos (aim-us), he/him, 22 year young and live in Canada. I've been rping since I was 16, and I started with facebook and then moved to Tumblr, then twitter and now back to Tumblr. I'm testing out rpnation because it's forum based like Tumblr, and the site doesn't look like crap tbh. 

As far as rules go; I expect reply lengths to match, I don't care if the time between the replies is 2 minutes or 2 months. I do not rp rape, torture or anything to do with dolls. I don't like whitewashing - but that's another story. I can use gifs & icons but I tend to use the 100 px by 100px however I can use 250/500 px by w.e px if you wish. HOWEVER, you do not have to use icons I prefer not to actually but I'm used to it on Tumblr. 

I think that's it.

You can contact me on these sites/apps/w.e if you want or need anything else.

*for admins - i'm very new to this site so if i post anything that seems off, or completely breaks your rules pls tell me asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back