• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF Long term RP partner(s)!

nihilism

Hello! I'm Baph, I'm 18! I've recently been getting back into roleplaying and I am looking for some people to RP with!!
I am new to this site so bear with me!
My timezone is EST! I use 3rd person, and I don't have a preference over tense or post length!
I am OK with pretty much any kind of RP; i especially love romance and sci-fi, though!
I prefer to play male or nonbinary characters, but I will RP females also! I don't have a preference for the gender of my partner's character either, even in romantic situations!
I am OK with rping as/with ANY SPECIES!!! I can do any kind of story/plotline and even will do fandom RP! some fandoms i like and can rp (you can always ask me for more!): camp camp, homestuck, soul eater, dangan ronpa, invader zim, + more!!
I CAN ALWAYS design new characters!!! I love designing and rping with new characters, so if you want to RP with me but want a different character i would love to make more! especially if we develop them together!!

I prefer to talk and/or rp on discord usually!!! IDK if you are allowed to share that on here though so??? @___@

what ships do you like from dangan ronpa? o:

my discord is Arthur.#9732 if you wanna talk there, or we can talk here!
i would pm but i just made this account, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back