• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF: FFXIV Roleplay Partner!

Sorayai

Dragon Goddess
Hello! I have just recently joined this forum in hopes of finding a roleplay partner--specifically, one who is familiar with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, as well as its latest expansion, Heavensward.

I do not have a solid plot thought up yet, though I have some ideas rolling around up there. I would prefer to create a plot together with my potential partner and go from there. I'm not super strict on anything, so I'd prefer a casual roleplay. Nothing too advanced/detailed, but I can adjust according to your style.

Preferably, the story would take place on Hydaelyn during the Dragonsong War, but I am also okay with using a new, original world. I would, however, have some elements of FFXIV in this new world. Since I am a huge fan of Dragoons, I will definitely be placing them in the story.

My character is a Dragon, though her draconic essence was sealed away at birth, so she lives as a normal Elezen Astrologian for now (though she has several odd characteristics that set her apart from her 'kin').

I am planning to have her paired with Estinien, the Azure Dragoon. Whether or not you would want to roleplay him is up to you! I am totally okay with RPing anyone from the game as well--we can also discuss other canon pairings or canonxoc pairings you would want.

I would prefer to stick with MxF pairings, since that is what I am most comfortable with writing. Anyway, that's about all I'm gonna write here for now, don't want a wall to start out. xD

Please reply if you're at all interested~ we can discuss ideas then! ^-^

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lalafell WAR/MCH on Exodus reporting in. Very happy to see this. Yoshi-P has really built up some interesting lore for the game. Ever since he took over and threw together the plot revolving around what would become known as "the calamity" I knew it was something special.

Regarding playing Estinien; I'm not entirely opposed to it, though I may have to do a bit of research beforehand. Got DRG up to 50 and completed the associated job quests up to that point, and have finished all of the real plot related content in the game at the moment save for A4. So whatever details may be in the DRG quests introduced in the expansion I'm still missing out on.

As for the Dragonsong War I do think that'd be an interesting point to try and get something going. The only downside to that is that we would be somewhat restricted in elements of the world we could pull from due to Ishgard's self-imposed exile from the other city-states depending on when it would take place and exactly where the Warrior of Light would be in his/her journey. Assuming that isn't tinkered with a bit, representations of a player character in a fandom roleplay can often bring about some weird hurdles to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back