• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lf; edgerunners 1x1 c:

tsumu

simp
hi hi! i'm din, and i haven't roleplayed for a while but i'm looking to get back into the swing of things. i come seeking a cyberpunk edgerunners themed 1x1 to get me back in the game! here's some info about the rp i'm maybe looking for:
- i'm down to rp any sort of pairing-- i'd prefer a romantic pairing but i'll do just about anything-- friends, enemies (to lovers???), family​
- i have not played the game, so my knowledge only goes as far as the anime does! warning to any hardcore cyberpunk game fans!​
- tbh that's pretty much it-- i'm totally down to make a whole new character for this roleplay, explore all sorts of conflicts in the world.​

now that you know what i'm looking for, here's a bit about me!
- i consider myself pretty literate and typically can give 500-1000+ word replies pretty frequently, and i'd love if you did the same! i'm looking to be in pretty close contact with you, so probably discord :>​
- i work weekends and go to school on weekdays as i'm sure a lot of you do, so i'll be very satisfied with 2-3 replies a week from either side!!​
- i love to workshop plots and come up with ideas for the next posts. i'm not sure how other people do dialogue, but i don't write for your character so i might poke you about what they might say in certain situations.​
that's all i can think of right now, honestly... sorry for the very lackluster post! shoot me a dm on here or on discord at tsumu#3709 if you're interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back